Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (52999 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
u are the one spewing gibberish here. U talk as if he lost an election in Edo, that's why I asked you which election he lost in Edo. Now tell me did the Edo delegate voted for him or not. When it's time for the general election will he have supporters canvassing for him in Edo or not? Now tell me who are those campaigning for Obi in the west or in the North. Winning election is beyond trending on social media. Let's see if obi will even have party agents in the West not to even talk of the far north.

Mtsheeeew!

Oga go and sit down somewhere abeg.

when Obi won Election twice in Anambra, shebi na for Twitter dem take contest am?

Wallow in your defeatist mentality alone! don't go around looking for company.

Una go just come outside begin talk "Social media, yen yen yen"! You don't even know who you claim is your candidate!!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

Mtsheeeew!

Oga go and sit down somewhere abeg.

when Obi won Election twice in Anambra, shebi na for Twitter dem take contest am?

Wallow in your defeatist mentality alone! don't go around looking for company.

Una go just come outside begin talk "Social media, yen yen yen"! You don't even know who you claim is your candidate!!

he won in Anambra? Okay, let's see how the votes from Anambra will make him president of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by PhantomPAIN(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sheuns:
As it stands now. I’ll kukuma vote Tinubu ahead of Atiku or Obi. I have seen Tinubu’s works but I cannot say the same for Atiku and Obi. It’s a now a matter of choosing between two devils, I’ll go for the lesser one. As the saying goes, the devil you’ve known is better than the Angel you just met.

May Nigeria be better.
He gum you and oil really Dey your head
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am not surprised, when he Reno kept giving Tinubu kudos?

Anyway the mistake has been done, sorry for greedy APC dogs, they have shared the dollars, now they will suffer the consequences.

Myopic idiots.

Methinks its the masses that will suffer, 6.5bn was shared in the elections, who will repay that? The dammed masses.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by frog12: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
i agree

booblacain:
This talk of Notherners will not vote a Nothern Christian is just rubbish talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nnamaka1: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
For lack of vision the people perish, politics is not for the third eye blind.

Get ready for President Abubakar Atiku.

Hausa Fulani done play una Southerners Mumu again. grin

I agree with you. I guess we just haven't suffered enough in Nigeria. We enjoy doing the Good Thing instead of the Right Thing.

Suffer in this world and then go suffer another one after we pass out of this world
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by cocolacec(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
minasu190:
It will shock you when u heard PETER OBI become president of federal republic of Nigeria,we are tired of these old parties apc and pdp. Enough is enough!
President of Eri Republic you mean.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by iLiquidator: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
Counter it with fact not emotions
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by olanie(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reno's take here is the proper definition of Reverse Psychology. He's just playing on gullible minds.

Tinubu is what you can call the nemesis of any opposition because he can give any of them whatever they dish out.

Truthfully, if Osinbajo was the flag bearer it would have been more tedious for him to win but with Tinubu emerging, its gonna be pound for pound, total onslaught.

Atiku has a larger task at his hands.
Reno was just fooling around with words for those unlearned.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Rapture4real(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Northerners supported Tinubu because they knew he would lose to Atiku. If Osinbajo has been the APC flagbearer it would have been straight to victory. A fulani Muslim is a fulani Muslim. Buhari Atiku, na the same blood. Petere only option now for us.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by djon78(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
BJanta:

Find a place to rest, your brain is over hearing.

With all the religious killings going on in Nigeria

Muslim Muslim won't sell

All the Christian bodies Will rise up against it

He should dare

This is not 1993

Today terrorists enters a church and wastes human life

Let him pick it and Atiku pick a Christian vp let me see how he will win

Shebi he wanted to be Buharis vp but it was not allowed before he picked osibanjo
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by BJanta: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
djon78:

With all the religious killings going on in Nigeria

Muslim Muslim won't sell

All the Christian bodies Will rise up against it

He should dare

This is not 1993

Today terrorists enters a church and wastes human life

Let him pick it and Atiku pick a Christian vp let me see how he will win

Shebi he wanted to be Buharis vp but it was not allowed before he picked osibanjo

Always just talking in abstract and emptiness. Which Christians. And which Christian body? Where is the structure? The PFN? The CAN ? Do they all agree at PFN? Do they all agree at CAN? Are CAN and PFN compatible? Do they all speak with one voice at PFN or CAN? How many pastors will be interested, where there's always mistrust, disdain, competition, and suspicion? There noise will be allover the media and all that. But it'll still just be noise. How much noise did they not make insisting the presidential candidates of PDP and APC must be Christian. Where are we now?Where are they now?If the APC decides to make it Muslim/Muslim ticket, will they not have done their homework well?Are there no Christian among them? Can CAN and PFN mobilise without funds and a structure?Where will the money come from? You think it's just sufficient to to reject and begin to wail and whine?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Yusman316(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
People that usually say such things are people who don't vote and people still living in the stone age
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by kabanayol9(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nah lie, stop lieing, make we hear word
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534496040753238018?t=JWnANDxuvADTZNU6hclpDA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534503621907185664?t=svH3ff8FG7JSDzNHeyuvOA&s=19
This guy is a snitch, i once believed him, but now I think he is an enemy, we don't know the side he belongs
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by oluwoleife: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
I saw it coming
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Indifferent12: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Sheuns:
As it stands now. I’ll kukuma vote Tinubu ahead of Atiku or Obi. I have seen Tinubu’s works but I cannot say the same for Atiku and Obi. It’s now a matter of choosing between two devils, I’ll go for the lesser one. As the saying goes, the devil you’ve known is better than the Angel you just met.

May Nigeria be better.
Which work have u seen tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Indifferent12: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2022
pat077:
he won in Anambra? Okay, let's see how the votes from Anambra will make him president of Nigeria.
You actually think, delta, edo, awka ibo, rivers, and Calabasas will vote for Atiku or tinubu?
Combine that with the 5 eastern state.

Peter obi is winning the entire South. Northern vote will be shared between Atiku, tinubu and Kwankwaso.
Tinubu will win bulk of South West with Peter obi getting a little from South West as well
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Rivguydee(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2022
What’s this guy even trending for? Oluku
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Rivguydee(m): 3:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Indifferent12:

You actually think, delta, edo, awka ibo, rivers, and Calabasas will vote for Atiku or tinubu?

Peter obi is winning the entire South. Northern vote will be shared between Atiku, tinubu and Kwankwaso.
Tinubu will win bulk of South West with Peter obi getting a little from South West as well
How you take know wetin South South go vote? I guess you’re South East? Make e no do you like film oh! Don’t expect anything
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Indifferent12:

okay. I have heard u, Obi is the next president.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by yollychika(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2022
But Rotimi amaechi was ahead in the polls’ results as voted by the delegates… this man just dey speculate joo, make him calm down
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by djon78(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2022
BJanta:

Always just talking in abstract and emptiness. Which Christians. And which Christian body? Where is the structure? The PFN? The CAN ? Do they all agree at PFN? Do they all agree at CAN? Are CAN and PFN compatible? Do they all speak with one voice at PFN or CAN? How many pastors will be interested, where there's always mistrust, disdain, competition, and suspicion? There noise will be allover the media and all that. But it'll still just be noise. How much noise did they not make insisting the presidential candidates of PDP and APC must be Christian. Where are we now?Where are they now?If the APC decides to make it Muslim/Muslim ticket, will they not have done their homework well?Are there no Christian among them? Can CAN and PFN mobilise without funds and a structure?Where will the money come from? You think it's just sufficient to to reject and begin to wail and whine?

Nigeria has gone beyond that

They should pick Muslim Muslim while Atiku picks a Christian and see whether they will win

They should just see that

Just last Sunday terrorists entered a church and killed 70 souls

They should just dare let's see how far

If 80% of Christian voters vote for PDP that picks a Christian VP instead of APC that picks a Muslim Muslim ticket

How will APC win?
Where will they get voters from?
A very delicate situation

It's dead on arrival

They should dare
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by monex(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
nsiba:

Tinubu will fail miserably in the South South and SEast, he will never be president

i think he is a terrible choice for President but, mark my words, he will be President
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by monex(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thats why Peter obi is gaining momentum

Indeed. I am happy and content for a third force message to be sent through Peter Obi

it will not make him president but the message will be there that the status quo can be challenged.

There are just not enough detribalised Nigerians to make Nigeria work.

realistically, BAT is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by perezeghi: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2022
bjdon:

Then you really don't understand Northern Politics. The Northern Muslims do not recognise southern muslims as proper muslims. This is why no southern Imam can preach in a northern mosque. This was explained to late MKO Abiola which is why he selected the muslim Baba Gana Kingibe as his vice.
Tinubu will surley go for a muslim vice, he's has even hinted as much, and this will destroy his chances among Nigerian christians in the current climate. The middle belt, SE and SS are totaly in place for Peter Obi and Atiku(Atiku will definilty selected a southern christian). I just can't see how Tinubu makes it to Aso Rock

The middle belt are completely indecisive when it comes to such issues. Forget all you see in social media even Peter Obi's East will not give him the needed votes.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Empiree:
Islam And Muslims Own Nigeria.

You see you have no choice now btw Atiku and Tinubu. Dem be muslims.

When I told some people that Muslims own Nigeria they objected.

I said it before and will say it again. Islam and Muslims own Nigeria. If your are uncomfortable with this statement, I am in my house come and beat me. cheesy

Slave, since islam and Muslims has been ruling Nigeria what is your achievement?

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Indifferent12: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rivguydee:
How you take know wetin South South go vote? I guess you’re South East? Make e no do you like film oh! Don’t expect anything
I'm from delta state, in warri to be precise, there's noway south will vote en mass for Atiku or tinubu. Obi is our only option now, unless the election was rig massively there's no way tinubu and Atiku can win obi is south south.
Osinbajo would have been a better candidates for APC.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Rivguydee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Indifferent12:

I'm from delta state, in warri to be precise, there's noway south will vote en mass for Atiku or tinubu. Obi is our only option now, unless the election was rig massively there's no way tinubu and Atiku can win obi is south south.
Osinbajo would have been a better candidates for APC.
You’re right sha. It’s a recent wave. We just weighed our options.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Indifferent12: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rivguydee:

You’re right sha. It’s a recent wave. We just weighed our options.
Exactly, infact one reason APC lost Edo state was because of tinubu interference, honestly we don't regard or rate tinubu her in the south, we also don't like Atiku. In 2015 election between Atiku and buhari, the turn out was very low her in delta because we had no one to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Rivguydee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Indifferent12:

Exactly, infact one reason APC lost Edo state was because of tinubu interference, honestly we don't regard or rate tinubu her in the south, we also don't like Atiku. In 2015 election between Atiku and buhari, the turn out was very low her in delta because we had no one to vote for.
We voted for Atiku here in ph sha, then. But not now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.