Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight (1760 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu on your victory at the primary , your $25k per delegrate and beggings fought a good fight .

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by LegendHero(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol see consolation.

When we said we are not your ancestor mate in politics, you are shouting consensus.

We will let you understand that loyalty can never be bought with money. Asiwaju is a man you politicians will wish to be, but unfortunately they have no capacity.

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol see consolation.

When we said we are not your ancestor mate in politics, you are shouting consensus.

We will let you understand that loyalty can never be bought with money.

Loyalty bought with money is no loyalty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by LegendHero(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Loyalty bought with money is no loyalty

I will only believe you if you can answer the below.

How much do you think they will pay Sanwo-olu to vote against Asiwaju?

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

I will only believe you if you can answer the below.

How much do you think they will pay Sanwo-olu to vote against Asiwaju?
Sanwo Olu is Tinubu stooge , he needs no money to vote Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by LegendHero(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sanwo Olu is Tinubu stooge , he needs no money to vote Tinubu

That there lies the proof that this thread is baseless.

Tinubu game is simple. He made men, he put them in the right places, and then call on them when he needs them.

His base still stand whether with money or not. Check the mood in Eagle square, you will understand why Tinubu won today and that there lies your proof that loyalty can NEVER be bought.

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by Mooh247: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

But why argue National Politics with Ibos.?! ..

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷M̷o̷o̷h̷2̷4̷7̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷6̷0̷9̷1̷3̷3̷]̷ ̷8̷)̷
̷
̷
̷
̷B̷u̷t̷ ̷w̷h̷y̷ ̷a̷r̷g̷u̷e̷ ̷N̷a̷t̷i̷o̷n̷a̷l̷ ̷P̷o̷l̷i̷t̷i̷c̷s̷ ̷w̷i̷t̷h̷ ̷I̷b̷o̷s̷.̷?̷!̷ ̷.̷.̷
̷
̷
̷
̷.̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷

shut up

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gnashing of teeth epistle

The day they were Sharing free shame. Some people slept off.

3 candidates out of 5 yet none get closer.

Serial losers dem

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:
Gnashing of teeth epistle

The day they were Sharing free shame. Some people slept off.

3 candidates out of 5 yet none get closer.

Serial losers dem
I am not APC member , i just don't like Tinubu personally

But you been supporting Osibanjo but got served , you should be the one hidding your face in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How far with Osibanjo? grin

He loss. No big deal
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷h̷e̷l̷i̷n̷u̷e̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷6̷0̷9̷3̷2̷9̷]̷G̷n̷a̷s̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̷e̷e̷t̷h̷ ̷e̷p̷i̷s̷t̷l̷e̷
̷
̷T̷h̷e̷ ̷d̷a̷y̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷w̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷S̷h̷a̷r̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷r̷e̷e̷ ̷s̷h̷a̷m̷e̷.̷ ̷S̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷p̷e̷o̷p̷l̷e̷ ̷s̷l̷e̷p̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷f̷.̷
̷
̷3̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷d̷i̷d̷a̷t̷e̷s̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷5̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷ ̷n̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷c̷l̷o̷s̷e̷r̷.̷
̷
̷S̷e̷r̷i̷a̷l̷ ̷l̷o̷s̷e̷r̷s̷ ̷d̷e̷m̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷

Better than a serial gum body and goal post shifter like you

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

He loss. No big deal
So you've quickly switched to Tinubu because the Osibanjo you've been supporting from day one failed
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Celebrating too early
LegendHero:

That there lies the proof that this thread is baseless.

Tinubu game is simple. He made men, he put them in the right places, and then call on them when he needs them.

His base still stand whether with money or not. Check the mood in Eagle square, you will understand why Tinubu won today and that there lies your proof that loyalty can NEVER be bought.
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So you've quickly switched to Tinubu because the Osibanjo you've been supporting from day one failed

It is because of a situation like this, I created the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7161201/all-sw-osinbajo-tinubus-supporters

We plan ahead that's why we have direction. Same can't be said about you
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by inoki247: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
lol I'm sure you did not open this type of thread on Atiku matter after he win and we all see how PDP primary was dollarized...

Just be consoling yourself I'm just happy everywhere don remain silent we no hear abt Tinubu supporter again no thread upon thread on just one person....

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu on your victory at the primary , your $25k per delegrate and beggings fought a good fight .

Congrats

The fight is still on do know why..? Money they say is not everything because if money is everything, then what is everything. ??

That’s the question
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

It is because of a situation like this, I created the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7161201/all-sw-osinbajo-tinubus-supporters

We plan ahead that's why we have direction. Same can't be said about you
Oga, you can't serve two masters , it's either you're for Tinubu or you're for Osibanjo

You've failed with your Osibanjo
Osibanjo that failed in his polling unit in 2019 is whom you campained for

You both have failed again in the just concluded APC primary

Borrow shame guy
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:
lol I'm sure you did not open this type of thread on Atiku matter after he win and we all see how PDP primary was dollarized...

Single shame that guy no get
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

The fight is still on do know why..? Money they say is not everything because if money is everything, then what is everything. ??

That’s the question
Ignore PrincessofDSS
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by inoki247: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Single shame that guy no get

They're just hypocrites...

imagine see as everywhere silent I neva see any single person even say the word Tinubu supporter today no noise at all If na only today this forum go get peace we go manage am...

There nuisance is just too much....
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:

Just be consoling yourself I'm just happy everywhere don remain silent we no hear abt Tinubu supporter again no thread upon thread on just one person....
The main election will soon be here , and we will match Tinubu money for money

My only pain is that Tinubu is using Lagos tax payers money to push his campaign
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Change your moniker

I am the only legit Prince

Who made you a prince? Hey! I’m PrincessofDSS not in Africa, but in Dallas Texas

Suck it
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by inoki247: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The main election will soon be here , and we will match Tinubu money for money

My only pain is that Tinubu is using Lagos tax payers money to push his campaign

Lol continue with your Joke...
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Who made you a prince? Hey! I’m PrincessofDSS not in Africa, but in Dallas Texas

Suck it
PrincessofDSS

Didn't know we have DSS in Dallas
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga, you can't serve two masters , it's either you're for Tinubu or you're for Osibanjo

You've failed with your Osibanjo
Osibanjo that failed in his polling unit in 2019 is whom you campained for

You both have failed again in the just concluded APC primary

Borrow shame guy

Delusional is not our thing, that's why I did not put all my eggs in one basket.

Omo wa no ni.. I still get something to hold on even if my candidate failed.

From GEJ, to Amaechi to Lawan as anointing coconut oil yet all pafuka. Sentiments and emotions wouldn't have allowed you to pick the right choice, 3 out of 5 yet nothing.

You need to be worried about your loosing records on this forum

Stop playing penalty to throwing
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:

Lol continue with your Joke...
you know for real that Tinubu s using Lagos money to campaign
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷h̷e̷l̷i̷n̷u̷e̷s̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷6̷0̷9̷6̷9̷2̷]̷
̷
̷D̷e̷l̷u̷s̷i̷o̷n̷a̷l̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷,̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷'̷s̷ ̷w̷h̷y̷ ̷I̷ ̷d̷i̷d̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷p̷u̷t̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷e̷g̷g̷s̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷b̷a̷s̷k̷e̷t̷.̷
̷
̷O̷m̷o̷ ̷w̷a̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷n̷i̷.̷.̷ ̷I̷ ̷s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷h̷o̷l̷d̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷e̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷f̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷d̷i̷d̷a̷t̷e̷ ̷f̷a̷i̷l̷e̷d̷.̷
̷
̷F̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷G̷E̷J̷,̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷A̷m̷a̷e̷c̷h̷i̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷L̷a̷w̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷o̷i̷n̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷c̷o̷c̷o̷n̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷i̷l̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷p̷a̷f̷u̷k̷a̷.̷ ̷S̷e̷n̷t̷i̷m̷e̷n̷t̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷e̷m̷o̷t̷i̷o̷n̷s̷ ̷w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷o̷w̷e̷d̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷p̷i̷c̷k̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ ̷c̷h̷o̷i̷c̷e̷,̷ ̷3̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷5̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷.̷
̷
̷Y̷o̷u̷ ̷n̷e̷e̷d̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷w̷o̷r̷r̷i̷e̷d̷ ̷a̷b̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷l̷o̷o̷s̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷r̷e̷c̷o̷r̷d̷s̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷u̷m̷
̷
̷S̷t̷o̷p̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷y̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷p̷e̷n̷a̷l̷t̷y̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷o̷w̷i̷n̷g̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷

keep consoling yourself
hahahahaha
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by helinues: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:

They're just hypocrites...

imagine see as everywhere silent I neva see any single person even say the word Tinubu supporter today no noise at all If na only today this forum go get peace we go manage am...

There nuisance is just too much....

One would think the guy has any influence to turn things around but na as usual backing of a toothless dog
Re: Congratulations Tinubu, Your Money Fought A Good Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Delusional is not our thing, that's why I did not put all my eggs in one basket.

Omo wa no ni.. I still get something to hold on even if my candidate failed.

From GEJ, to Amaechi to Lawan as anointing coconut oil yet all pafuka. Sentiments and emotions wouldn't have allowed you to pick the right choice, 3 out of 5 yet nothing.

You need to be worried about your loosing records on this forum

Stop playing penalty to throwing
Bullshit

You antagonized Tinubu many times in this forum even when you claimed to be APC member

Where does your loyalty lies ?

People like you cannot be trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP. / This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote / Early Photos From Obidient Rally In Calabar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.