Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) (65679 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by shopwiser: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
with the mentality on this thread... Nigerians deserves to suffer... nothing good will ever come out till you all have sense and do the right thing.... as far as am concerned... any one over 80 years has no business been in any form of office... such people should be in resting homes. then they will enter office and be flying for medical trips up and down, all those times they are using to travel, including the expenses could solve alot of problems in the country if channeled to good use... eg look at ASUU
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Digmygold: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu wey all en body de shake,he no go live reach general election

I feel sorry for you.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Enumerator(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
I tell you!
Tunechi5:
Affliction shall not rise again....peter obi is our only hope
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Web2020: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let me say a special good by to all of you in Nairaland politics section. I will never comment nor read about Nigeria politics again. Nigeria is dead as a country and it can never be redeemed. I and my family is saying bye bye to Nigeria. Let me go to a place I can think well. God forbid.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by dboo442: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which of the politicians is not barawo ?
Kog45:
Oga do you really know Yahaya Bello?that guy and EFCC after his tenure go break corruption records in Nigeria
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Savagr(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations
Congratulations to Amaechi as the 1st runner up

Meanwhile, The south is still leading.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
For anyone who step down for TINUBU in this primary election has already stepped down whatever good in his life and that of his/her generation to come...Amen

Amen in Jesus name grin
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by blaqoracle: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
For anyone who step down for TINUBU in this primary election has already stepped down whatever good in his life and that of his/her generation to come...Amen
may you misery continue to blossom as Nigeria continues to break new grounds.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by daygee12: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sapadeynaija:
That's it. I am through. If Nigerians can close eyes from lekki toll gate and give Tinubu mandate, then I'm through. I'm leaving this country for you all

You must be Mad

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by IamNat: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:

This predictions no dey tire you people? I have heard series of them in the past that didn't come to pass.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Amalekki: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Author = Yahoo Sure Pass

e choke grin
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by bdon123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kog45:
...and the delegates are not Nigerians.It is better you guys face reality and started campaigning for your choice candidates than all these online roforofo talks.
Delegates are not your average Nigerian,they are d worse of d worse corruptically selected by state govs to do their wishes.
U sef check am na ...it na me be delegate u think say ano go collect money �I go collect bt select another candidate wey make sense....well,i think we should all prepare for president Atiku
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by esosuo: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
shopwiser:
You jus enjoy suffering... am sure you were among the people that voted buhari.. keep spewing trash and be praising politicians for their evil deeds.. when we should be thinking of moving the country forward and out of the mess it is already in.... Tinubu that you are shouting up and down, is it not taxpayers money he is using to buga... all the tollgates money, where is it going to. keep on been a slave and be blinded
Son of hate , keep hating and see where it would take you , the country no good we all know but take it or leave it tinubu Is a smart and intelligent man if he wins good , if you are given the chance to be there with the hate you have in mind we go suffer pass like this , when a black man leads over another black thinking man this is what we get so let the smartest win

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:

Se na you go kill am? You are not God. Tomorrow is not promised anyone.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Temi2468: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:

See this one, with the moniker when you get, you nor suppose dey talk.

Lols.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by rippa(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu showed he has strong political structure and massive goodwill outside of SW. Across the 6 geopolitical zones of the country, he had deliberately invested in other people's aspirations as well as intervened in other people's moments of trial. He built network of politicians who owe him a payback. Today, he got it.

Pres Buhari's humiliation of Tinubu also gained sympathy for him. Many Northern APC politicians believe that Tinubu deserve a better deal having given Pres. Buhari his 100% support once again in 2019 in spite of being relegated after 2015 landmark APC victory. Matter of fact Pres. Buhari won APC primary over Kwankwanso and Atiku on the strength of SW delegates' block votes. Being politicians, these Northern politicians know how painful being used and dumped can be. Today, they stood for him.

Congratulations, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu!
Please shut up
Both him and atiku outspent the other aspirants.
Nothing like political structure
Mumu
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:

Don't wish nobody bad bro
That shit may come hunting you
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
you better allow your sense to stepdown before you commit suicide. Why do you take it like that when you know there is freedom of association in Nigeria even God allows it.

Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by shopwiser: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
esosuo:

Son of hate , keep hating and see where it would take you , the country no good we all know but take it or leave it tinubu Is a smart and intelligent man if he wins good , if you are given the chance to be there with the hate you have in mind we go suffer pass like this , when a black man leads over another black thinking man this is what we get so let the smartest win
you hear the truth and call the person a hater.. lets place an outside bet on tinubu that when he wins and enters office, that he would be worst than buhari... naira would slide to $800 or even $1000. una never see anything........ your suffering has jus begun.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by almarthins(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
ask4double:
Abeg click Like for Asiwaju, the Jagaban of Africa, and Share for the baby voice Peter Obi.

All this like n share no translate to real vote. If Una mean business make Una go get pvc. Na so uhna dey like n share for 2019. Buhari enter again, Una no dey learn?
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by esosuo: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
shopwiser:
you hear the truth and call the person a hater.. lets place an outside bet on tinubu that when he wins and enters office, that he would be worst than buhari... naira would slide to $800 or even $1000. una never see anything........ your suffering has jus begun.
The economy would be better under tinubu mr man I am not a politician neither am I a supporter of waste but when you see a man with a genius mind set applaud him , tinubu is the architect of néw Lagos with all the foreign investments you see ontop claimed water lines , if he can fix men who run Lagos successfully with developmental ideas he can with Nigeria with his huge foresight and exposure , we know say all politicians are thief’s but I would sure say this thief get small brains even if he no Dey healthy he get healthy people doing the thinking job for him with results
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by madjune(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is finished.

How can any mind expect either Tinubu or Atiku who have been in the corridors of power through decades of lifetimes to turn the Nigerian economy around for the better?
These two are parts of the ruling elite who created these present woes.

But, it's a democracy.
Folks will as usual vote along tribal lines and expect tomorrow's wonders. That's ok.
But, nobody should complain about untold hardship in the future after voting in someone or people whom they already knew their antecedents prior to voting.

Tribalism or ethnicity doesn't work the economy.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by bcashy: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Oga grin u better find better job do if not hunger go beat responsibility comot for ur body ; Don't
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by shopwiser: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
esosuo:

The economy would be better under tinubu mr man I am not a politician neither am I a supporter of waste but when you see a man with a genius mind set applaud him , tinubu is the architect of néw Lagos with all the foreign investments you see ontop claimed water lines , if he can fix men who run Lagos successfully with developmental ideas he can with Nigeria with his huge foresight and exposure , we know say all politicians are thief’s but I would sure say this thief get small brains even if he no Dey healthy he get healthy people doing the thinking job for him with results
lets hope so
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Godispeace: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
ediot , ur name speak it all. lazy ritualist youth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yahoosurepass:
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by ufotunang: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
... those that step down will get government positions, ministerial positions , government contracts from tinubu...so good things will still follow them with tinubu juicy lucrative government jobs for them and dollars
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
he made all of them who they are Today. Treacherous ppl like you lose all good things in life
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by Sonn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have always known he will win, even though i don't like him for anything,
We need to recover this country from the hands of these thieves which he is one of them,
I pray he never smells that seat.
Re: Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) by harmony75: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
tobtap:
tinubu over atiku thou.... but i wish peter obi had a stronger party to contest on... LP cant win presidential election in naija...
Who told you that? If everyone cooperate with labour Party can win the presidential election with Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.