Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. (1004 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. by OlanrewajuAdek(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
And i am really really sorry to bother you about this, i am so sorry. I know how things are outside there, things are not looking any pretty. I've been in a very tight situation for a while now and it's been giving me sleepless nights. I've been making effort tirelessly to clear things on ground and working my ass off as much as i can. The pressure is been intensely much lately.
But i tried so much to contain the situation but i couldn't pull up with it any more. It's really draining and frustrating . It's really affecting my mental health, i can't even concentrate on work and things i do, it's really affecting me. I ran into some loses based on some business i got involved in and the funds i was using to cover up for those loses i need to pay them back and that's like the major crisis i am facing right now. I've been doing that for a while now time in--time out. It has just been a recycling process for me sincerely.
It's pretty huge actually and i have been trying to sort it out little by little. But it's more than i could actually bear. I really just need some little relief on it at least i can be able to pull from that point.
Because so many things is at stake for me. I'm already having problem on this at home and my studies is even threatened right now.
I'm kindly asking for your help through this audience. I know it's a tough thing to do. But i will so much appreciate, no matter how little the help could be. Just for me to to rise up from this frustrating and devastating moment. Please and please � people your little would mean a lot to me regardless. Thank you so much i am grateful.

If you're so willing to render this help. Please you can do that through sending your token of help to this account
Wema bank
Monnify / Fairmoney - Olanrewaju Adekunle
You could also call if you wish to on this line 08100841135
Best regards.
Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. by ahnie: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simply put....you borrowed money!
Una matter dey Taya me for this nairaland.....stop stressing my brain.

Your grammar index is too much..don't Know why you people lies blowing big big grammar

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. by DenreleDave(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Simply put....you borrowed money!
Una matter dey Taya me for this nairaland.....stop stressing my brain.

Your grammar index is too much..don't Know why you people lies blowing big big grammar

I swear.... grin

And he opened a new acct.....
Re: Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mr. Abbas, how come from benue to Yoruba name?

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Attack In My House / Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.