Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Mosquitoes Attack In My House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mosquitoes Attack In My House (1006 Views)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
I have never seen something like this before in my life.
I just moved into a new apartment few weeks ago. I usually use the visitor's toilet but I noticed there are few mosquitoes inside the toilet. So I used snipper on Monday to fumigate everywhere.

On getting back home, see what I saw inside the toilet below. I took the picture on Monday.

When I was leaving home this morning, I used the snipper again and I have already seen more than hundreds of mosquitoes on the floor again.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this before, please how do I get rid of them COMPLETELY

Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by spinna: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bros na swamp you move go ? Is there no net here
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by AgentGoat: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
spinna:

Or door?
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Richy4(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Invest on flyscreen man.... it's manageable.. not a big deal smiley
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Sonnobax15(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

My gee,no too bother yourself...Wait till when your rent go expire...And when your landlord go come meet you to renew your house rent,make you pay am half and tell am to go collect the remaining half from tht mosquitoes undecided

Chaiiii,how mosquitoes go many pass foodstuffs wey guyman get for him entire full life for house wey he rent? angry

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Jennyclay(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Puke!! So irritating! Hope you're also ready to treat malaria everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Channah1(f): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hm.. and this the anopheles mosquito. The type that causes malaria.
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by FatherBona: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Puke!! So irritating! Hope you're also ready to treat malaria everyday?

Una go dey come here dey form useless túsh but for una house u dey use pit toilet, still dey use kerosene lantern for night join angry angry angry

No be only puke, na nuke.

See your face like stockfish

6 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by UptownVibes(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Change the nets on your windows.. Clear all stagnant erosions around and bushes if any. This is too much o... Abi the landlord been get mosquito farm there ni?
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by OlawaleBammie: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:

Una go dey come here dey form useless túsh but for una house u dey use pit toilet, still use lantern for night join angry angry angry

No be only puke, na nuke.

See your face like stockfish

Alaye farabalee grin grin
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by VOsimhen144(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Op.., gather those flies inside frying pan and fry them all... Then use it to drink Garri, walai it's very proteinous.

You will thank me later.. I swear to God
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2022
The funniest thing is that the mosquitoes are just inside the visitor's toilet, not in other places in the house.
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 4:34am On Jul 28, 2022
UptownVibes:
Change the nets on your windows.. Clear all stagnant erosions around and bushes if any. This is too much o... Abi the landlord been get mosquito farm there ni?

It is a new building
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 4:34am On Jul 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Op.., gather those flies inside frying pan and fry them all... Then use it to drink Garri, walai it's very proteinous.

You will thank me later.. I swear to God

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2022
spinna:

no b swamp oo
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by flejnr2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Avast:
I have never seen something like this before in my life.
I just moved into a new apartment few weeks ago. I usually use the visitor's toilet but I noticed there are few mosquitoes inside the toilet. So I used snipper on Monday to fumigate everywhere.

On getting back home, see what I saw inside the toilet below. I took the picture on Monday.

When I was leaving home this morning, I used the snipper again and I have already seen more than hundreds of mosquitoes on the floor again.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this before, please how do I get rid of them COMPLETELY
You must be leaving in the ground floor I guess, those mosquitoes are coming in from the pipe to the suck-away from the drainage outlet in the floor of that your visitors toilet.
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
flejnr2:

You must be leaving in the ground floor I guess, those mosquitoes are coming in from the pipe to the suck-away from the drainage outlet in the floor of that your visitors toilet.

Yes I am living at the ground floor. What can I do to get rid of them, abi naso we go they dey...
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by flejnr2(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Avast:

Yes I am living at the ground floor. What can I do to get rid of them, abi naso we go they dey...
Since it’s the visitors toilet and I don’t shower in mine I sealed mine with nylon. Cockroaches were even coming out from mine
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
flejnr2:

Since it’s the visitors toilet and I don’t shower in mine I sealed mine with nylon. Cockroaches were even coming out from mine

I make use of mine, maybe I will be pouring snipper inside the outlet everyday, to see how far they last.

Thank you so much
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by flejnr2(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Avast:

I make use of mine, maybe I will be pouring snipper inside the outlet everyday, to see how far they last.

Thank you so much
You can also drop bucket on top of it after shower also to prevent things coming out from it
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by Avast(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
flejnr2:

You can also drop bucket on top of it after shower also to prevent things coming out from it

Thank you so much
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by flejnr2(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Avast:

Thank you so much
You are welcome
Re: Mosquitoes Attack In My House by NinaRich: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
I've never seen so many mosquitoes in one place. Something is definitely wrong with the place where you live. Have you figured out what might be attracting mosquitoes so much? I think you might want to look up some information about it here on PestQueen. I found a lot of useful information here when I was trying to banish cockroaches from my house. I think you'll find something about mosquitoes, too. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. / How To Cook Real Party Jollof Rice With A Smokey Taste This New Year / Jinja Stemcell Herbal Extract - Your Family Needs This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.