Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello (30186 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Karnice600: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Just watch. Jonathan will support Tinubu in 2023.

Same people who said Jonathan already had an APC ticket.

Chiefly deluded
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by BJanta: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The votes this clown will get are from his Iragbiji neighborhood.

All of a sudden afonjers have forgotten their brothers he slaughtered at the toll gate, spits.

And Ibos are still slaughtering Ibos in Iboland and all other Ibos are watching and jubilating. Bloody cannibalists.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by SarkinYarki: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Foool
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by blowjohn(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
JosephXavier:
With PDP still going back to North after the 8 disastrous years of Buhari, they should be retired permanently from Nigerian politics

But I would have been happier if APC presented someone healthier like Amaechi or Osinbajo

That's why I'm rooting for Peter Obi

Even if he looses, I'll be glad that I made the right decision because it is better and honourable to loose doing the right thing

But do u know that u will be splitting the votes amd probably make someone u dont like to win?
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by chatinent: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol. Isn't it APC that's in power? So talk don finish this one mouth? He never even win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by PassingShot(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
You that will not even smell that seat of Power...
You people said more than this before the primaries. You guys are expert at garnering NL likes but with zero political sense.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by franudi: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by CSTRR: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Clown.

He doesn't know that his emergence has given pdp a lifeline.

Atiku now has someone worse than him in the race.

This election go too sweet.

Two crooks battling it out, hopefully they cancel out each other and Peter obi can sneak a surprise.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by webizone(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Diligent1:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, I know you are a competent person, an International Chartered Accountant and a Business Guru.

When you were the governor of Lagos State, you did not receive federal allocation for 8 years yet you created jobs for alot of people and you runned the government smoothly without owing salaries, sir, you are the kind of person Nigerians need now to revive our economy.
God bless you sir.

Well, that remains to be seen. We are not all employees of the government sha.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by CSTRR: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
blowjohn:

But do u know that u will be splitting the votes amd probably make someone u dont like to win?
The south is for Peter obi.

That is done and sealed.

If atiku want votes, he should split the votes with tinubu in the north.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by maxiart2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
I think he should be thinking about how to make Nigeria a better country if elected as the president instead of always talking about the opposition part.

Politics in this country is something else.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Rick9(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Imagine Osibanjo decamping to the Labour Party and becoming Peter Obi running mate. grin

But would he want to become VP again?
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by webizone(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
PassingShot:

You people said more than this before the primaries. You guys are expert at garnering NL likes but with zero political sense.

Omo I don't underestimate Tinubu now o, as per say this is Nigeria. But I still wouldn't vote for him tho.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Dottormentor: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kinni nwi?jugunu
Xscape1993:
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Kwestionair: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Diligent1:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, I know you are a competent person, an International Chartered Accountant and a Business thieving Guru.

When you were the governor of Lagos State, you did not receive federal allocation for 8 years yet you created jobs for alot of people and you runned the government smoothly without owing salaries, sir, you are the kind of person Nigerians need now to revive our economy.
God bless you sir.

Stop deceiving yourselves agbero no b job

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu actually accused PDP of "Dragging the nation back"??!

This is the foundation of a poor campaign.

PDP messed up for over a decade, but the 16 years of PDP seriously pales in comparison to what Buhari and APC have done in just 2 tenures.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by webizone(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
My only thinking now is that Tinubu's emergence will cause split in southern votes between him and Peter Obi. It might favour Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by DeleTaller: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
dway2life:
Osinbajo should join hands to support Peter obi

what a Tantalising hope.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by redcliff: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Banish, did nobody tell this man that except you are running a monarchy or total dictatorial government that opposition is healthy for democrazy. Just like Republicans say they will Banish democrats.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by moyosore32: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stepping into ds thread, I found out lot of folks will have a heart attack with Tinubu emerging as apc flagbearer so that means more heart aches when he eventually wins d general election come next year lol
Ds Tinubu man I don’t like him o, buh y’all shud commend him for his strategy at least, IMO he won’t have much difficulty flooring Atiku and d supposed Twitter and social media president I no mention anybody name o
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by wasuka14(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-we-must-banish-pdp-tinubu-says-he-floors-osinbajo-amaechi-lawan-bello-at-apc-primary/

I think what happened today at eagle square, will surely teach many ipob miscreants here some political lesson. That, online ranting alone can't beat a man with many people and stronger political structures. All Peter Obi and Atiku supporters should now begin to win people and build structures. Instead of waisting too much time to yab, abuse and insult here.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Any Nigerian that goes to market to buy things and see the rate inflation is hitting at price of goods will NEVER vote APC.

Tinubu is over rating himself. E go shock am.

The aged senile man is not serious... Still campaigning by blaming PDP! Can you imagine?!!

Let me say it again... APC can only win if the election is outrageously rigged!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by terrafella(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Diligent1:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, I know you are a competent person, an International Chartered Accountant and a Business Guru.

God bless you sir.

You used the word 'Runned'? Please say what you know about the salary thing. My mum was a civil servant and there was a time when he owed salaries but not for more than 2 months.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by longifilis(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-we-must-banish-pdp-tinubu-says-he-floors-osinbajo-amaechi-lawan-bello-at-apc-primary/

They have started ranting again, dem quick to forgotten what they have being saying, on this day Apc will serve BAT his break fast. I am not a fan of BAT, true be told, he is an outstanding politician, he was the first person to declare for presidency, he went round the states to meet delegates, he has the results today still our cerebrum doesn't tell us he is a master planner, No one is a righteous man, I have learnt my lesson from BAT ... Come 2023 presidency election BAT will cruise to victory , who's Atiku?
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Btruth: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
.......here we go again.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by amp01(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Look at ds parkinson flag bearer

In as much,I dislike APC,I don't insult sick people.
U will grow old one day.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by bizhop01: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu calm down because buhari will laugh last.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
abbey621:

Are you done or do you want to ramble some more? If Nigerians were looking for non corrupt and perfect leader then there's no point in voting as none of the aspirants qualify. Yes not even Obi with his offshore accounts! When will you people realize this election is about reality, enough of this fantasy that some elected person would just wave a magic hand and poof we all start to enjoy, it ain't happening!

We need a leader that is already self sufficient with a track record of uniting all regions. HE DOES NOT NEED TO BE A SAINT! Just someone with a political mastermind, the ability to attract international and regional investors and the balls to actually stand up to the cabals. Forget all those morality talks, Buhari has damaged the country so much that we need someone strong enough to get us back to the days of Obasanjo. As bad as that may sound, those days look like paradise compared to what's happening now. Unless Obi is able to build a coalition with some of the best political minds in this country, the best choice is still Jagaban. I NO RATE ATIKU AT ALL, IN FACT THERE'S A REASON ALL HIS BOSSES BLOCKED HIM AT EVERY TURN!

You just succeeded in explaining why Peter Obi is the best option for this nation at this point!

Offshore accounts of which Tinubu has none?!! Tell me another thing!

Coalition with technocrats to rebuild this nation?!! Obi still remains equal to that task!

Integrity or made enough not to touch the nation's assets?!! How does Obi not surpass Jagaban?!!!

Honestly, Obi should be the top contender ahead of Tinubu... The fact that he is even less likely to spend half of his tenure getting treatments abroad compared to Jagaban makes any sane person wonder why we are even discussing or arguing this! It's just common sense!
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by nijanigga: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Karlovych:

All of a sudden afonjers have forgotten their brothers he slaughtered at the toll gate, spits.
Don't mind them and then flew out of the country as if he didn't plan it
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by AntiWailer: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
The chest beaters can go and cry in their closets
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by AntiWailer: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Karlovych:

Na so una talk for primaries.

The problem is if he win u go just crawl enter ur cave as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.