Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello (30196 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

You just succeeded in explaining why Peter Obi is the best option for this nation at this point!

Offshore accounts of which Tinubu has none?!! Tell me another thing!

Coalition with technocrats to rebuild this nation?!! Obi still remains equal to that task!

Integrity or made enough not to touch the nation's assets?!! How does Obi not surpass Jagaban?!!!

Honestly, Obi should be the top contender ahead of Tinubu... The fact that he is even less likely to spend half of his tenure getting treatments abroad compared to Jagaban makes any sane person wonder why we are even discussing or arguing this! It's just common sense!

This is just gibberish, Obi's advantage was supposed to be his non corrupt/moral abilities but you're here defrending his offshore accounts, this says so much about the hypocrisy of Obi's supporters. Here's a hint: you can't accuse Tinubu of ocrruption when your candidate is equally as guiilty. Stealing is stealing, the amount does not matter!
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by ufuosman(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku will defeat u
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Iamzik: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Lamidi Amoda Sangodele thinks the North are with him. As far as the North is concerned, they've fulfilled their pledge to you. It's now left for you to convince the average Northerner that they should pick you over Atiku, their Fulani brother

Absolute truth
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by plaindealer: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
The serious salvos that Asiwaju dumped on the PDP in his speech mean Asiwaju is loaded and ready to shred the PDP into pieces.

I hope Atiku and his other PDP losers are paying attention, they are in for a very very brutal pounding from Asiwaju..

grin grin
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by FireUpNow(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it PDP that is Tinubu and Aapac,s problem? In just 8 years APac have dragged Nigeria far far backward.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by rolexino(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Are you saying tinubu is not healthy?
JosephXavier:
With PDP still going back to the North after the 8 disastrous years of Buhari, they should be retired permanently from Nigerian politics

But I would have been happier if APC presented someone healthier like Amaechi or Osinbajo

That's why I'm rooting for Peter Obi

Even if he loses, I'll be glad that I made the right decision because it is better and honorable to loose doing the right thing
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
abbey621:

This is just gibberish, Obi's advantage was supposed to be his non corrupt/moral abilities but you're here defrending his offshore accounts, this says so much about the hypocrisy of Obi's supporters. Here's a hint: you can't accuse Tinubu of ocrruption when your candidate is equally as guiilty. Stealing is stealing, the amount does not matter!

Go back and read what I wrote...

At no point did I exempt Obi from corruption sir! Matter of fact, I believe all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.

I clearly said both candidates literally are on the same level of leadership competency but Obi trumps Tinubu on the clear basis of sound health, and being less likely to spend his entire tenure getting treated outside Nigeria!

Seriously though... What learned young man will be presented with Tinubu and Obi, and not pick the latter?!! Oh well, some of you Nigerians are a special breed! cool
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Bbbw: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by abbey621(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

At no point did I exempt Obi from corruption sir! Matter of fact, I believe all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.

I clearly said both candidates literally are on the same level of leadership competency but Obi trumps Tinubu on the clear basis of sound health, and being less likely to spend his entire tenure getting treated outside Nigeria!

Seriously though... What learned young man will be presented with Tinubu and Obi, and not pick the latter?!! Oh well, some of you Nigerians are a special breed! cool

It's not about what you wrote specifically but what you responded to. Furthermore despite Buhari's age and health issues, if he only gave a damn like maybe achieve one(electricity, security, exchange rate) of his millions of promises we would not be so harsh on him. The mistake most of una still dey make be say, you think Nigerian politics na theory. I would ask you to go back to the days of GEJ and look at Obi, TELL ME HE WOULD NOT ENCOUNTER THE SAME PROBLEMS OR WORSE!

You need a political heavyweight to deal with the Northern cabals, being mumu to them or trying to befriend them without a backbone of your own is a disaster waiting to happen. Una keep shouting Obi Obi Obi, where's the experience? Nigeria no be Anambra o, without a proper coalition and machinery, una just dey deceive una sef. You asked which learned young man would vote for Tinubu over Obi? The answer is simple, the type that is grounded on reality and not fairytales. The type that is not fooled by social media warriors but careful enough to realize the chess game, Tinubu might not be as physically fit or healthy as Obi but he knows how to put the right people in place, he knows how to select people that can open up the economy, attract investors, etc . Supporting Obi is nice and cute but it is void of reality, it is a wild dream that sounds good on paper but implementing it becomes a nightmare. Remember it is easy to dream a dream but so much harder to live it!
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Babastrong(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Karlovych post=113608990]embarassed The votes this clown will get are from his Iragbiji neighborhood.

All of a sudden afonjers have forgotten their brothers he slaughtered at the toll gate, spits.
[ Yeyerity. You don't know we afonjas get brain pass your fathers. That's why we recognized and thwart igbo's coup during the last end sars. Eyin omo obo( sons of monkey). Wait till 2023, you will see mehmeh. You are going to bow to that MUSLIM( either hausa or afonja) ]
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Babastrong(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=ufuosman post=113611697]Atiku will defeat u [ Now you are supporting fulani. Lol. Remember atiku is a muslim. Your most hated religion. Aye awon igbo yi ti ta bayi. ]
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by kennymike84: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Neduzze5:
Banish PDP whilst Labour Party led by His Excellency, Peter Obi buries your APC forever.

It's time for the man of the year, the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Peter Obi.

OBIdients, are we ready??!!!
After another person has emerge?
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Babastrong(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Promismike post=113609018]Atiku has already won the presidential election. The north as usual will not vote for a party but will as usual vote their own. The vote from the west alone can't take Tunubu to Aso Rock.

APC just short itself on the foot by choosing Tinubu as it's presidential flag bearer. [ gbeenu e sohun( keep shot your dirth mouth) what do you know about politics? You are talking like a gambler. We are planning as grand strategist]
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Johel(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-we-must-banish-pdp-tinubu-says-he-floors-osinbajo-amaechi-lawan-bello-at-apc-primary/

I HATE this Tinubu with my life...if I see am and I see Satan...I will love satan instead...stupid old greedy fool
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by ledaman: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
You that will not even smell that seat of Power...
Idiot you no dey tire with this your Biological hatred
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by omoharry(f): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Banished PDP ? Is that your purpose of becoming Nig president..We don't need another "PDP did this or that for the the last 16yrs years bla bla ! We had enough of that ..
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by joggler(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
WHICH 8 YEARS? CHECK YOUR FACTS
Diligent1:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, I know you are a competent person, an International Chartered Accountant and a Business Guru.

When you were the governor of Lagos State, you did not receive federal allocation for 8 years yet you created jobs for alot of people and you runned the government smoothly without owing salaries, sir, you are the kind of person Nigerians need now to revive our economy.
God bless you sir.
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by galaxy2020(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
We are banishing you too. Shaky shaky daddy! grin
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by PoliteActivist: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
moyosore32:
Stepping into ds thread, I found out lot of folks will have a heart attack with Tinubu emerging as apc flagbearer so that means more heart aches when he eventually wins d general election come next year lol
Ds Tinubu man I don’t like him o, buh y’all shud commend him for his strategy at least, IMO he won’t have much difficulty flooring Atiku and d supposed Twitter and social media president I no mention anybody name o

Never mind who's having heart attacks, doesn't it bother you even a little bit that a clearly SICK, OLD. EXTREMELY CORRUPT man may become president of your country, after you just barely survived 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by moyosore32: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Never mind who's having heart attacks, doesn't it bother you even a little bit that a clearly SICK, OLD. EXTREMELY CORRUPT man may become president of your country, after you just barely survived 8 terrible years of another sick, old man!

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by PoliteActivist: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=moyosore32 post=113715152][/quote]

Ok, so it doesn't bother you that he'd spend all his time being treated for this or that abroad. Alright, how about the below screenshots, how about the thugs. Patterns are very hard to change and Tinubu is too old to be changing.
My good brother, I honestly think you should look inwards and ask yourself what's wrong with you that you are supporting a clearly SICK, OLD. EXTREMELY CORRUPT man to be president of your country, after all the experiences you just had with another sick, old man!

Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by PoliteActivist: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

Actually Obi is NOT corrupt AT ALL compared to Tinubu and these other Nigerian politicians. See my screenshots on Tinubu above, then watch these shorts below on Obi.
As for this guy, abbey621, my brother patterns are very hard to change and Tinubu is too old to be changing. Government of extreme corruption and thugs is what you'll be getting with him.
And I don't know why it doesn't bother you that of all people, who you are supporting for president of your country is a SICK, OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT man - right after 8 years of horrible experiences with another sick old man!

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Actually Obi is NOT corrupt AT ALL compared to Tinubu and these other Nigerian politicians. See my screenshots on Tinubu above, then watch these shorts below on Obi.
As for this guy, abbey621, my brother patterns are very hard to change and Tinubu is too old to be changing. Government of extreme corruption and thugs is what you'll be getting with him.
And I don't know why it doesn't bother you that of all people, who you are supporting for president of your country is a SICK, OLD, EXTREMELY CORRUPT man - right after 8 years of horrible experiences with another sick old man!

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Something is seriously wrong with these youths...

How can any sane and learned person even choose Tinubu over Obi?!! Other than ethnicity, why else?!!

Nigerians are a special breed abeg!
Re: 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

Something is seriously wrong with these youths...

How can any sane and learned person even choose Tinubu over Obi?!! Other than ethnicity, why else?!!

Nigerians are a special breed abeg!

You really think the South alone can vote in Obi? You really believe those on social media can make him president? If this is your belief then you're better off just not voting . Until Obi gets serious and start making deals, I'm not wasting my vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero / 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.