Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" (72389 Views)

Buhari Narrows Successor To Lawan, Amaechi - TheWILL / Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Shemadex(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell that seat of Power. Just mark this day. Where is the physical strength to rule Nigeria? Nobody should take us back to Egypt in 2023. Never! Some regions understand politics more than some religions. Tinubu can not defeat anybody in any general election.
papper them hahahahahaha una eyes go clear lass lass

Oriyin maatope
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Sirmwill: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
The way some people was insulting this man,one would have thought he wouldn't win the primary.
Now where are they? nowhere to be found, covering their face in shame,they can keep hating while he keeps aiming for the sky.
Calling him all sort of name just to pet themsellf,the time they spent on hating this man could have been used in fielding their candidate but they rather hate on him for declaring his ambition.

Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane,hatred gives you nothing, takes nothing from you, but destroys everything you have! Be careful of ideas of hatred that comes into your head. Destroy them before they make nests in your mind!

Do you think Nigerians want to go into another bloody frenzy of Fulani nationwide rampage
People were going against him because they know that if he wins
APC will lose the general elections
Only Osinbajo can still compete with Atiku
But now that everything is like this
All hope is now on Peter Obi wink
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by tabaralph: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell that seat of Power. Just mark this day. Where is the physical strength to rule Nigeria? Nobody should take us back to Egypt in 2023. Never! Some regions understand politics more than some religions. Tinubu can not defeat anybody in any general election.
Cry me a river, this is the man you mumu claimed will not win 10 vote at the primary, don’t forget to take your BP medication tonight o
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Ykc2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
The way some people was insulting this man,one would have thought he wouldn't win the primary.
Now where are they? nowhere to be found, covering their face in shame,they can keep hating while he keeps aiming for the sky.
Calling him all sort of name just to pet themsellf,the time they spent on hating this man could have been used in fielding their candidate but they rather hate on him for declaring his ambition.

Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane,hatred gives you nothing, takes nothing from you, but destroys everything you have! Be careful of ideas of hatred that comes into your head. Destroy them before they make nests in your mind!
which patience? northerners ve settled him now let him go and face atiku
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by blowjohn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
This song by Nas captures Tinubu in these moments....

Nas, you're the man.

They plan was to knock me out the top of the game
But I overstand, they truth is all lame
I hold cannons that shoot balls of flame
Right in they fat mouth then I carve my name
Nas, too real, Nas, true king
It's however you feel, go 'head, you swing
Your arms too short to box with God
I don't kill soloists, only kill squads
Fame went to they head, so now it's "Bleep Nas?"
Yesterday you begged for a deal, today you tough guys
I seen it coming
Soon as I popped my first bottle
I spotted my enemies tryna do what I do
Came in with my style, so I fathered you
I kept changing on the world since "Barbeque"
Now you wanna hang with niggas I hung with
Bleep bitches I hit, it's funny I once said
If I, ever make a record, I take a cheque
And put something away for a rainy day to make my exit
But look at me now, ten years deep
Since the project bench with crack in my sock, asleep
I never asked to be top of rap's elite
Just a ghetto child tryna learn the crafts of the streets
But look at me now
You're the man, you're the man
Now wait a sec', give me time to explain, women and fast cars
And diamond rings can poison a rap star
Was suicidal, high, smoking so much lye
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away
To where black kings in Ghana stay
So I could get old, my flesh rot away
But that'll be the day when it's peace
When my gat don't need to spray
When these streets are safe to play
Sex with death, indulge in these women
Vision my own skeleton swimming in eternal fire
Broads play with pentagrams in they vagina
Like the Exorcist, then they gave birth to my seeds
I beg for God's help, why they love hurting me?
I'm your disciple, a thug certainly
I'm the N, the A to the S-I-R
If I wasn't, I must've been Escobar
.45 in my waist, staring at my reflection
In the mirror, sitting still in the chair like Mike Concepcion
When everything around me got cloudy
The chair became a king's throne, my destiny found me
It was clear why the struggle was so painful
Metamorphosis, this is what I changed to
And God, I'm so thankful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4RrDo8qyo
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

He won't be President. He's just postponing the day of sadness.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by emmnprince(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:

Calm down and stop mounting unnecessary pressure on your already weak and strained heart.

Take away that thought from your feeble heart that he will never smell that seat of power. So long there's life he has the opportunity of smelling that seat of power regardless of his physical strength.

And who told you he cannot defeat anybody in any general election ehn! Seems you don't understand Nigeria politics well. The just concluded party primaries are enough to tell you what might play out in the general elections.

Channel your thought and energy on your preferred candidate and help promote and sell him/her to the electorates you hear!
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by moshino(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

He fears no one!

He even told Buhari that he can punish Buhari by keeping him waiting because Buhari has also kept him waiting in the past.

Tinubu is Presidential!

I love his acceptance speech.

If you are looking for a Man that will not divide Nigerians on the grounds of Religion and Tribe, Tinubu is the man. This man is a very Liberal muslim!

He said and I quote

"No religion can eliminate the other"
"We should have Tolerance, Perseverance and Love"

Did tinubu just win the presidency or party nomination?
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by DeHorus: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
laughitall:
igbo mumu man .. una no Sabi politics na why una no fit be president..
Monkey! Very useless and illiterate creature, go tell ur father this nonsense for house. I nor be igbo and nor be your mate! Quote me again and die overnight. Bastard!
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by shegz24(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
gambojimeta:
Osibanjo also got taught a bitter lesson in politics of Loyalty. He can now retire and become irrelevant in politics like Ambode.

When Tinubu said he helped Buhari become president, truth be told, he wasn't lying.

You guys don't ever get tired. You guys said Lawan will win. Well the northern delegates and northern governors just gave Tunubu the APC presidential ticket instead of Lawan. Perhaps, the Loyal North after 8 years of Buhari understands that power will return to them after Tinubu's turn cheesy

Another Fulani would further embolden the cow herders and bandits causing havoc all over in the country and Atiku would remain silent just as in the Deborah's case.

As for Peter Obi, he would come 3rd in the real election and 1st on social media election.

Even Kwankwaso may pull more votes than Obi.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Honor10: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
nsiba:

Southeast and South South will vote Peter Obi
Tinubu will never be president

You guys said more than this before this primary, you lost. You will always lose it you continue this way, with or without you jagaban is winning 2023, know this and have peace
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by yetunsbay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Oga like you and ur cohorts predicted he won't win this Primary. You and ur beer parlor prediction grin
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by slimanyd: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:
It is time for all southerner to come together and support Tinubu.

We can't afford another Fulani man in 2023
The same way una support Jonathan against the current disaster in 2015 abi? They there dey where pampers. Sogbo.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Honor10: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
slimanyd:

The same way una support Jonathan against the current disaster in 2015 abi? They there dey where pampers. Sogbo.

How come you guys only talk about 2015, what about 2011? You forgot SW voted Jonathan then
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by heysquare(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
One more time to put you ashamed as only God has the final say! Stop talking like man who knows tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by laughitall(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeHorus:
Monkey! Very useless and illiterate creature, go tell ur father this nonsense for house. I nor be igbo and nor be your mate! Quote me again and die overnight. Bastard!
thunder go fire you .. mpukuru mmiri.. 5% dot ..
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by moses93(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
[b]What an insult[/b]!
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Billygee2u: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He can't see Aso Rock at all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

You guys said more than this before this primary, you lost. You will always lose it you continue this way, with or without you jagaban is winning 2023, know this and have peace

Ogbeni general election is not delegates election where money voted, TINUBU won't get any vote in SS and SE just perish any thought he is dead man
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by norriswood(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
...same way u people said to Buhari Buhari has spent 7years...children of haters...pray for ursef for ur own achievement .
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Honor10: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
nsiba:

Ogbeni general election is not delegates election where money voted, TINUBU won't get any vote in SS and SE just perish any thought he is dead man

Okay den, just to remind you that the first person to step down for Tinubu yesterday was a SS former governor, you will be taught another bitter lesson next year
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Caseless: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
una eyes still never clear. Always deceiving yourselves.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Temptee101(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thieftinubu will be shocked

The old rogue is already seeing himself as the president

Insulting everybody left, right and centre

He stylishly insulted Buhari sef
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Xscape1993(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Billygee2u:

He can't see Aso Rock at all
You are a true Nigerian
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by biggie73(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
….I have learned not to underestimate people. Wait till election proper
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by backbone503(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Authoreety:
God no be bomboi!

How can tinubu at this age be winning younger politicians if not that they wr bought over!?

Every idiot that stepped down for tinubu will be overtaken by karma!

Are you the lord of karma?
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by DeHorus: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
laughitall:
thunder go fire you .. mpukuru mmiri.. 5% dot ..
Na the olosho wey knack carelessly and bring you to earth for no purpose I blame.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Leshyne(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Unfortunately for APC, their party is gone.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Iamzik: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
To VP Yemi Osinbajo, that's a mocking jibe from Asiwaju Tinubu that the man you served and hoped to help you, failed you. So keep serving him till end.

To Senate President Ahmed Lawan, that's a serious good bye message from Tinubu. The calabash has broken. The friendship ends here.

The political career of Senate Ahmed Lawan who has spent about two decades in NASS is at the risk of ending for daring to cook the ill-fated "consensus plot" against Tinubu's aspirations.

Just won a primary election and you are already knocking people on the head instead of unifying the party for general elections. Tinubu might be a vindictive president if elected. I hope this speech doesn't work against him.

The vindictive speech is working against him already.

Simple acceptance speech Baba go bring ak47

You would think he has won the general election already. Overconfidence dey worry the old man
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Samfloxin(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You will come back and cry when they will continue from where Buhari stopped in destroying the country
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by RealisticGirl(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Bbbw: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.