Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" (72375 Views)

Buhari Narrows Successor To Lawan, Amaechi - TheWILL / Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Basher8583: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell that seat of Power. Just mark this day. Where is the physical strength to rule Nigeria? Nobody should take us back to Egypt in 2023. Never! Some regions understand politics more than some religions. Tinubu can not defeat anybody in any general election.

You no dey taya. Na so you talk for primaries he don win. You don dey talk again. I know deep down inside you know he's the man for the presidency. BAT that masterminded the loss of a sitting president... Atiku get that one for his resume?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Okay den, just to remind you that the first person to step down for Tinubu yesterday was a SS former governor, you will be taught another bitter lesson next year

One who couldn't win reelection, one who couldn't win his ward in the last election
One who couldn't produce a single delegate vote for TINUBU, you guys don't have any idea of anything
Hear me and hear me clear even Peter Obi will make 25% in Lagos than TINUBU making 1% in SS
TINUBU is dead from the start
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
To VP Yemi Osinbajo, that's a mocking jibe from Asiwaju Tinubu that the man you served and hoped to help you, failed you. So keep serving him till end.

To Senate President Ahmed Lawan, that's a serious good bye message from Tinubu. The calabash has broken. The friendship ends here.

The political career of Senate Ahmed Lawan who has spent about two decades in NASS is at the risk of ending for daring to cook the ill-fated "consensus plot" against Tinubu's aspirations.

Just won a primary election and you are already knocking people on the head instead of unifying the party for general elections. Tinubu might be a vindictive president if elected. I hope this speech doesn't work against him.

You are such a knowledgeable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Basher8583:

You no dey taya. Na so you talk for primaries he don win. You don dey talk again. I know deep down inside you know he's the man for the presidency. BAT that masterminded the loss of a sitting president... Atiku get that one for his resume?

Primaries no be general election, TINUBU na bad market outside SW
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Basher8583: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
nsiba:

Primaries no be general election, TINUBU na bad market outside SW

You definitely a political novice. Im a northerner and I can confortably tell you that Northern votes are locked down for BAT.
He has been our friend through thick and thin.

Atiku knows who he is contesting against. He doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Basher8583:

You definitely a political novice. Im a northerner and I can confortably tell you that Northern votes are locked down for BAT.
He has been our friend through thick and thin.

Atiku knows who he is contesting against. He doesn't stand a chance.

And you think TINUBU can get 25% in 2/3 of the states, you are a JJC basking in empty propaganda
Atiku doesn't stand a chance and same with a Kwankwaso, you are still suckling breast
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by laughitall(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeHorus:
Na the olosho wey knack carelessly and bring you to earth for no purpose I blame.
na your mama be olosho ! Stupid igbo boy ..
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by DeHorus: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
laughitall:
na your mama be olosho ! Stupid igbo boy ..
Monkey
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Okwyjesus(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell that seat of Power. Just mark this day. Where is the physical strength to rule Nigeria? Nobody should take us back to Egypt in 2023. Never! Some regions understand politics more than some religions. Tinubu can not defeat anybody in any general election.

He can buy 2300 APC dele- greed but definitely not over 40 million voters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by ledaman: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Every day is a bad day for serial loser like you.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Basher8583: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
nsiba:

And you think TINUBU can get 25% in 2/3 of the states, you are a JJC basking in empty propaganda
Atiku doesn't stand a chance and same with a Kwankwaso, you are still suckling breast

Please which of your funny predictions have come to pass so far... Name just one.

I admire the way you keep motivating yourself with you wild thoughts. Good for you. But it is what it is. BAT will win the election and there's no tall dream of yours that can change it.
I have never supported any candidate that lost an election. Las las Atiku go still find server to blame. Some one that didnt even campaign. Just jumped on the pdp ship and took over na dat one wan win election.

You all shout and vilify Fulani herdsmen up and down now it's election time its still the same Fulani you wana vote for. Good for you. Atikus market cannot sell cuz you all used your hand to spoil it thnking you were doing Buhari. Again, there are moles in pdp that are loyal to BAT. Atiku will realise that very soon. Money doesnt win everything
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Omoslim26: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
kayperry:

If it ever took southwest/Tinubu collobaration for buhari who is bigger than atiku in the north to win presidency in nigeria maybe time to trust in God.
Xtains shouldnt forget via OBJ & GEJ we have a reign that lasted 14yrs while the muslims via Yardua & buhari are just getting to 10yrs reign ... do the maths
I am unbothered cos there is no difference between how a SW xtain & SW muslim reason ... have so many muslims friend and our sin is the same cheesy
Man to Man Tinubu public service portfolio & blueprint outweighs whatever Peter OBi achieved for himself, i witness Tinubu transformation of lagos while Peter obi achievement in anambra sounds like white elephant .. the devil i know is better than the angel am about to meet.
lets be sincere only Tinubu can challenge the north and cane them, atiku won't do such and peter is a lightweight to even get into the ring with north dynasty

Ok oo vote for your conscience while I vote for mine grin
I would be a fool to vote for the people I cursed while buying 1 spaghetti for #400 as of the initial #150 before this evil gathering if demons in human skin came with the apcheat agenda.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by eurogee: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stupid comment by an idiot, a nonetity

Xscape1993:
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Yinkagbo(m): 3:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:

Lolz..... Time will tell.
Tinubu can not win primary election, he won.
Now, it's tinubu can not win general election.
Pls just keep away poison out of your reach.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 3:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Basher8583:

Please which of your funny predictions have come to pass so far... Name just one.

I admire the way you keep motivating yourself with you wild thoughts. Good for you. But it is what it is. BAT will win the election and there's no tall dream of yours that can change it.
I have never supported any candidate that lost an election. Las las Atiku go still find server to blame. Some one that didnt even campaign. Just jumped on the pdp ship and took over na dat one wan win election.

You all shout and vilify Fulani herdsmen up and down now it's election time its still the same Fulani you wana vote for. Good for you. Atikus market cannot sell cuz you all used your hand to spoil it thnking you were doing Buhari. Again, there are moles in pdp that are loyal to BAT. Atiku will realise that very soon. Money doesnt win everything

..you are truly a baby suckling nobody, one can clearly see you are a BAT fan and like him very myopic in strategy

You are dwelling on delegates votes that money was used to a general election?
It is very easy to deduce if you are not a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara state then you must be from kogi state

I really llke this imaginary loyalty wey you see a northerner from kano states and another from Adamawa state go see an aboki and one Ogneni for ballot paper him go still vote d Ogbeni, make you dream de go

Shin shin votes TINUBU no go see from SW and SS, already Adamu and some APC governors were caught on camera going to see their aboki brother Atiku, you de here de form loyalty crap

Ogbeni TINUBU na real bad market
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 4:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ok oo vote for your conscience while I vote for mine grin
I would be a fool to vote for the people I cursed while buying 1 spaghetti for #400 as of the initial #150 before this evil gathering if demons in human skin came with the apcheat agenda.
I stand with Peter Obi.

Operations no single vote for TINUBU in SS and SW, stick to this.
Same with what the northners will do, lemme see how Tinubu will make 25% of in 2/3 of the states
Peter Obi stands a better chance than TINUBU
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Ekpeitit(m): 4:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu gave Biafrans a heart attack grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Basher8583: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2022
nsiba:

..you are truly a baby suckling nobody, one can clearly see you are a BAT fan and like him very myopic in strategy

You are dwelling on delegates votes that money was used to a general election?
It is very easy to deduce if you are not a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara state then you must be from kogi state

I really llke this imaginary loyalty wey you see a northerner from kano states and another from Adamawa state go see an aboki and one Ogneni for ballot paper him go still vote d Ogbeni, make you dream de go

Shin shin votes TINUBU no go see from SW and SS, already Adamu and some APC governors were caught on camera going to see their aboki brother Atiku, you de here de form loyalty crap

Ogbeni TINUBU na real bad market

Shege! Delusion has eaten deep into this ones brain oh. No worrys hen... its a natural feeling of impending defeat

No need for long story. We meet at the pools. See you next year. I hope you won't go and hide like your ilks.

Shebi you said the north will do BAT strong tin at the primaries. And you have seen the result. You are still talking trash. Lol. Even your Atiku don dey fear already as he had to call an emergency meeting.
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Basher8583:

Shege! Delusion has eaten deep into this ones brain oh. No worrys hen... its a natural feeling of impending defeat

No need for long story. We meet at the pools. See you next year. I hope you won't go and hide like your ilks.

Shebi you said the north will do BAT strong tin at the primaries. And you have seen the result. You are still talking trash. Lol. Even your Atiku don dey fear already as he had to call an emergency meeting.

Close ya mouth, wetin concert me with una APC shit primaries, wey abokis scam TINUBU big time

I know you be omo oduduwa wey de form aboki, what a shame but not surprise one bit because TINUBU na master for Oluwole business

Ogbeni forming aboki, TINUBU will not get anything in SS/ SE
KWANKWASO and Atiku will share their zone, even Pet obi will make 25% in Lagos

TINUBU is a bad market anytime any day, even him party chairman don go tell Atiku how the mumu enter their trap
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by IamAthens(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
The way we're being hypocritical about the emergence of tinubu and atiku makes me understand more why Nigeria is the way it is. These men outrightly out bided their opponents but here we are, making it look like they shocked us with a political masterclass.
Mufakirnaqdiun:
The way some people was insulting this man,one would have thought he wouldn't win the primary.
Now where are they? nowhere to be found, covering their face in shame,they can keep hating while he keeps aiming for the sky.
Calling him all sort of name just to pet themsellf,the time they spent on hating this man could have been used in fielding their candidate but they rather hate on him for declaring his ambition.

Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane,hatred gives you nothing, takes nothing from you, but destroys everything you have! Be careful of ideas of hatred that comes into your head. Destroy them before they make nests in your mind!
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Omoslim26: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2022
nsiba:

Operations no single vote for TINUBU in SS and SW, stick to this.
Same with what the northners will do, lemme see how Tinubu will make 25% of in 2/3 of the states
Peter Obi stands a better chance than TINUBU

I dey sell market for mile 12 and I get plenty Hausa boys wey dey help me load market,guy the kind para wey those niggas dey para ehn one talk se instead of make tinubu become president se make him go chop him Apc belleful��
The main people wey dey vote na all this hustle niggas wey dey even travel go home during voting periods,I doubt if they want tinubu to become president.
But if you check it well it is to the detriment of the Whole South and Middle belt at large,if another Northerner wins again it will give some fulani killers high morale and stamp their claim that the country is theirs to keep again we would see a more dangerous organized upsurge undecided
I don't like tinubu at all bcus he is part and parcel of this evil govt that has wrecked Nigeria with too much suffering,but if he was a Christian I would consider him over Atiku.
I would rather stand with Peter Obi and have a clear conscience.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by Basher8583: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
nsiba:

Close ya mouth, wetin concert me with una APC shit primaries, wey abokis scam TINUBU big time

I know you be omo oduduwa wey de form aboki, what a shame but not surprise one bit because TINUBU na master for Oluwole business

Ogbeni forming aboki, TINUBU will not get anything in SS/ SE
KWANKWASO and Atiku will share their zone, even Pet obi will make 25% in Lagos

TINUBU is a bad market anytime any day, even him party chairman don go tell Atiku how the mumu enter their trap

E go shock you.

So because Im rooting for BAT im a yoruba masquerading as Northerner.

Your delusion is worse than I thought.

At least you have received the first shock... Next year will shock you more
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by nsiba: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Basher8583:

E go shock you.

So because Im rooting for BAT im a yoruba masquerading as Northerner.

Your delusion is worse than I thought.

At least you have received the first shock... Next year will shock you more

Blah blah blah blah abeg go siddon for ground
Better receive sense b4 you follow TINUBU go enter one chance
Re: Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" by OLANIYIPETER: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:

You this kobokobo when will you learn your lesson? You say more than that of Buhari but he survived it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.