Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Which Hand Work Can One Learn And Survive With It In Abuja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Hand Work Can One Learn And Survive With It In Abuja (406 Views)

Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / African Brothers Roasting Corn To Eat And Survive On The Streets Of Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Hand Work Can One Learn And Survive With It In Abuja by FixxNigeria23: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly speaking I am a phone engineer but I want to change my line of hand work! The truth is the work is good and ok, but due to the high level of living in Abuja, I want to learn and venture into something that will really help my career!!! Any suggestions of kind of hand work I can learn and where to access it is highly recommended.

Thanks everyone for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Cleaning Job 30k Lagos / How QNET Is A Direct Selling Company. / Moniepoint Announces Women-in-tech Internship, Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.