Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! (3325 Views)

Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / Clarification On Ijaw In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
vale20:
This is an insult, it is not ur fault. Can ur Ijaw fight the whole of Nigeria like the igbos did n survive??
Ijaws have fought government in more than 100 occasions....

But When did Igbos fight nigeria?

The biafra war was fought by 5 ethnicities namely: Igbo,,, Ibibio,,,Efik,,, Annang,,, or was philip effiong an igbo man?
So which year did igbo fought nigeria alone?

The only war Igbos fight against government is the 2022 own, which army flushed out the 2000 esn within 2 weeks of fighting..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:
LOL..Dem dey count meat, kpomo dey raise hand.

Creek dwelling rats feeling funky. grin grin
but igbos are not even up to the standard of kpomo...
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
Funny

Ijaw are in niger Delta while Igbo are in niger Delta all the way to the middlebelt.
Ijaw occupy one state as majority and four states marginally, while Igbo are majority in 7 states of Imo, Abia, Delta, Enugu, Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra.

Same Igbo are minorities in Benue, Kogi, Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Bayelsa and Edo.

Igbo are aboriginals in these places while Ijaw are migrant canoe-dwwllers that recently settled on the coast.

Never knew that canoe dwellers could be more populous than agrarian cultures that existed in their current location for thousands of years.
Coastal Igbo are in Bonny, Brass, Opobo all the way to Equatorial Guinea. Our northern boundaries in Nigeria are Benue Plateau. While Ijaw are straddling a few spots on the coast but are using petrodollar bribe money to incorporate tribes they do not even understand their language into the Ijaw Franchise business.

My friend, Ijaw as we know it today is not even a tribe but a Limited Liability Company.
there are no Igbos in ebonyi,, benue,, kogi,,, delta,, rivers and bayelsa..

igbous are only indigenous to 4 states and are majority in 3 states,,, because igala own and dominate anambra
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Localemperor:
OK we have heard you, Ijaw is larger than Igbo...

Can we now rest!! Zukwanike!!!
bou nama
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Na wetin this op take before he began to write this trash? I mean too many mad people don enter Nairaland. Wetin this post mean abi na those mgbati mgbati Fulani slaves?
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw,,,those who have traveled to Ijaw know this,,,,but ignorance igbous like you won't know
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Creek rat wey drink oil water and smoke flared gas. The oil in ijawland belongs to Jigawa. grin grin
while the lives of the young men in igbo belong to north terrorists in uniform n
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Zik was president, national airport and university are named after him.

Ijaw will only drink ogogoro and sip crude-oil water. Lazy mugus grin grin
zik was just an opportunist that rule for just 2 years
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:
Chai! Ndigbo don suffer. Chineke Ndigbo Biko nu belie. What's all these insults Biko nu?

Ndigbo, let the sleeping giant arise.
shut up,,, igbo is full of sub humans

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
Ijaw population is about 10 million
While IGBO is about 30 million
what is your statistics?
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Idiko1: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu

You are deemed to be deported to Akwapim-Togo region if you fail to put a stop to this uncanny idiocy.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thoh:

Why don't you say all Ijaws on Nairaland have one account.

they are all animals.. igbous remain our slaves

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Idiko1: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Captain8:
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw,,,those who have traveled to Ijaw know this,,,,but ignorance igbous like you won't know

I have travelled along the coast of Nigeria. Ijaw are glorified immigrants. In some places, Ijaw are not allowed to stray away from the waterside.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stop calling God to your rubbish so you don't die untimely.

Ok, we agree to your "see finish". Igbos are 20 in total while ijaws are 80 Million. Are you satisfied now?
igbos were slaves to Ijaws.... even, now igbous are still Ijaw slaves...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
paramakina202:

Anioma celebrities alone are more than what you just listed.Ijaw was a minority tribe in old Eastern region where Igbo was majority.
Ijaw was in both eastern region and western region but Igbou was just in one region
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Idiko1:

I have travelled along the coast of Nigeria. Ijaw are glorified immigrants. In some places, Ijaw are not allowed to stray away from the waterside.
mentioned one place we are not allowed? Liar.. we owned every waterfront

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Oplomo: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Captain8:
zik was just an opportunist that rule for just 2 years

He was your president, with national assets and monuments named after him.
Zik is the only Nigerian leader who has his name used to name streets in the capital of other countries.

I just got back from Tanzania last month and I spent my time at Azikwe street, Dar es salam..
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

He was your president, with national assets and monuments named after him.
Zik is the only Nigerian leader who has his name used to name streets in the capital of other countries.

I just got back from Tanzania last month and I spent my time at Azikwe street, Dar es salam..
but zik father is an Ijaw man..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by paramakina202: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Captain8:
Ijaw was in both eastern region and western region but Igbou was just in one region

They were a minority in western region also.
Anioma was in western region too and we have Igbos in Benue and Kogi states in northern region.Igbos are giants.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
paramakina202:

They were a minority in western region also.
Anioma was in western region too and we have Igbos in Benue and Kogi states in northern region.Igbos are giants.
anioma was never part of western region...
Aniomas are benins not Igbos..

Ijaws of western region were Large but was reduced to minority due to the large population of Yorubas..

Ijaws of delta..
Ijaws of ondo..
Ijaws of edo..
Some Ijaws of bayelsa...
These are Ijaw people that were carved into western region...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by paramakina202: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Captain8:
anioma was never part of western region...
Aniomas are benins not Igbos..

Ijaws of western region were Large but was reduced to minority due to the large population of Yorubas..

Ijaws of delta..
Ijaws of ondo..
Ijaws of edo..
Some Ijaws of bayelsa...
These are Ijaw people that were carved into western region...

LOL at Anioma are Benins.
You don't know that Delta state and Edo state was formally in western region?
Most of you know nothing.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
IjawRep:

Igbos fought with all the then Eastern Region group.

Yeah, right! What time did you have to focus on the enemy when you had your daggers aimed at Ndigbo backs!?
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by jamesversion: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thoh:
Ijaws are as large as Igbo in size.

These are few Ijaw celebrities.

OGB is Delta Ijaw.

Sam Dede is Rivers Ijaw.
Timaya is Bayelsa Ijaw
Gentle Jack is Rivers Ijaw
Daniel Lyod is Bayelsa Ijaw
Sowore is Ondo Ijaw
Nengi is Bayelsa Ijaw
Harrysong is Delta Ijaw
Ben Bruce Owner of Sylverbird TV is Bayelsa Ijaw.
Burna Boy is Rivers Ijaw among hundreds of thousands of other Nigerian Celebrities that are Ijaws but many dont know.

Where Ijaw occupy in Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw they only count Ijaw by proxy.
They are afraid to cross creeks to know us more.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are not even scattered by God.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population truth be told.

You see Ijaws everyday but they don't carry it on their head.
Many people that you think are Igbos are actually Ijaws.

Why in particular did you pick the Igbos for comparison? What about Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani??

Pls people, beware of see finish.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by agadez007(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thoh:

OGB is Delta Ijaw.

Sam Dede is Rivers Ijaw.
Timaya is Bayelsa Ijaw
Sowore is Ondo Ijaw
Nengi is Bayelsa Ijaw
Harrysong is Delta Ijaw
Burna Boy is Rivers Ijaw among hundreds of thousands of other Nigerian Celebrities that are Ijaws but many dont know.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are not even scattered by God.

I have only seen like two ijaw all my live,except you adding the fish in the sea to ijaw population

And Ogb recent (Cultist) is from Ebonyi(except there is another Ogb I don’t know),now everyone who bares all English name is not from Ijaw,take note pls

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Thoh(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2022
agadez007:
I have only seen like two ijaw all my live,except you adding the fish in the sea to ijaw population

And Ogb recent (Cultist) is from Ebonyi(except there is another Ogb I don’t know),now everyone who bares all English name is not from Ijaw,take note pls

Who even know that one you are talking about
And also know that Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Ijaw man.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2022
paramakina202:

LOL at Anioma are Benins.
You don't know that Delta state and Edo state was formally in western region?
Most of you know nothing.
anioma was not part of western region... I am from delta and edo, I know far more than you
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2022
agadez007:

what of me that has only seen one igbo person in life?
You igbous counting even yams to your population
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2022
jamesversion:

Why in particular did you pick the Igbos for comparison? What about Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani??

Pls people, beware of see finish.
Hausa and Yoruba are few more populated than Ijaw,,but igbos I don't think are up to Ijaw in population
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Yeah, right! What time did you have to focus on the enemy when you had your daggers aimed at Ndigbo backs!?
but igbos are part of the enemies na
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by paramakina202: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Captain8:
anioma was not part of western region... I am from delta and edo, I know far more than you

You don't know anything about your history and you are stubborn to even learn.
Edo and Delta states was formally in Western region until 1963 when Mdiwest region was created with capital in Benin city out of western region through referendum.Ask google and stop disgracing yourself in public.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Polchiz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
IjawRep:

Mr man, Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.
The OP is correct.
The weed you smoke is affecting your brain.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Captain8(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
paramakina202:

You don't know anything about your history and you are stubborn to even learn.
Edo and Delta states was formally in Western region until 1963 when Mdiwest region was created with capital in Benin city out of western region through referendum.Ask google and stop disgracing yourself in public.
welcome back from googling,,, but I tell you the truth, anioma was not part of Bendel.
Re: Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! by Achilles881: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thoh:

OGB is Delta Ijaw.

Sam Dede is Rivers Ijaw.
Timaya is Bayelsa Ijaw
Sowore is Ondo Ijaw
Nengi is Bayelsa Ijaw
Harrysong is Delta Ijaw

Let me help you, These are few Ijaw
igbo celebrities.

OGB is Delta Ijaw.

Sam Dede is Rivers Ijaw, igbo
Timaya is Bayelsa Ijaw, igbo
Gentle Jack is Rivers Ijaw, igbo
Daniel Lyod is Bayelsa Ijaw, igbo
Sowore is Ondo Ijaw, igbo
Nengi is Bayelsa Ijaw,
Harrysong is Delta Ijaw, igbo
Ben Bruce Owner of Sylverbird TV is Bayelsa Ijaw, igbo
Burna Boy is Rivers Ijaw, Igbo among hundreds of thousands of other Nigerian Celebrities that are Ijaws, Igbo but many dont know.

Where Ijaw igbo occupy in Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.

Ijaws are not as large as Igbo, they are children of Igbo man with jukun women, truth be told.

You see Ijaws Igboes everyday but they don't carry it on their head.
Many people don't know that ijaws have Igbo ancestors, that is why they resemble Igboes and people think they are actual mainline Igboes, but they are offshoot of one of the sons of mendi and jukun women, if in doubt check their dna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / / Slow Pace Of Development In Nigeria: Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.