Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us (991 Views)

Why Do Ghanaian Girls Always Scream During Sex? / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us by balmingilead: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022

Getting cured from weak erection was like a dream to me, I can not have a better intimacy with my wife whenever we are doing it, that have caused us misunderstanding for a long time before I get a contact from a friend who Dr Evans Edionwe cured from weak erection before. And he made me to understand about the herbalist doctor Evans Edionwe. So I decided contact him myself and tell him about my Herpes problem that my wife is about to leave me, and we talked about his herbal medicine for herpes. So l concluded with him by getting the herbal medicine,and he gave me instructions on how to use it, he said that the problem of my weak erection will vanished for 14 days and my pen!s will be working well, cured within weeks, After a month of taking the medication I went for a test and I was confirmed herpes negative. My doctor is was surprise about my Negative result. From that day my wife has screaming as well as we are having s.ex, am so grateful to Dr Evans Edionwe,
The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact us to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us by Jmichael1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na root u wn advertise abi ur wife wen dey scream during sex u need epp 4?bcus ayam nt understanding
Re: Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us by Durabest: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na jew man be this na
Re: Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us by VlamesIffect(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na why the product sef na scam na.... grin fake story fake product

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / He Never Get Intoxicate No Matter How Much / My Bestie Is So Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.