Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him (62760 Views)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Otunski: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The leader of Rubber Stamp empire has spoken. Nonsense man. Ashiéré.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Ebubu: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
casualobserver:

this is a post I made earlier:

My advice to ibos is this: start to plant yourselves in APC. Start to groom young ibo politicians in APC with a bid to become VP in 2031 and president in 2039. You have to pay your dues, nothing is handed to you or given to you by threats and demands. Pay your dues, be patient and work for the overall good of the party and trust me as you have witnessed, the North and south will be the ones fighting for you.
amen. i see your point.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by chigator2: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
Igbos in APC should better align with Tinubu now and reap from the dividends of fully supporting the party candidate.

Ego drags you down than it builds you up.

What has supporting the party candidates in 2015 and 2019 brought to the average Yoruba like you on the street.
You will still complain about bad roads, inflation , power instability. Yet to look the part, you are forced to drink your bitter tears.
What a foolish concept.

About theives meeting their fellow Thief, I have no problem, they should do that for the sake of the potential freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Ebubu: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz....let d man enter finish na dem go first go meet am with self a entitlement to demand what they shd get from his govt!
cool
i hope they align with him. they have nothing to lose
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Oplomo: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
Igbos in APC should better align with Tinubu now and reap from the dividends of fully supporting the party candidate.

Oga stop making noise, we've heard your cries. Stop crying as if you lost a loved one today.

This is politics, it is not for the faint-hearted. Go into a music career or find another vocation if you can't stomach negative political outcomes.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Bobloco: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
He needs to pay an immediate visit to Bourdillon to explain how he suddenly became a consensus candidate mischievously. Otherwise, his political career ends. grin

Who will end his political career, Tinubu
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:

After insulting igbos in Apc they are now saying igbos in Apc should align with tinubu? These people are crazy.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by youngtizzy1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't don't understand politics and that's why are lacking behind and they condemned the fulanis, Atiku is now their Messiah � � �

Ebubu:

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by BJanta: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Megabig:
See how Osinbanjo disgraced himself,I mentioned this and some Nairaland tadpoles abused me and all, you can’t bite the finger that fed you,in everything, never be ungrateful…

Not supporting his boss will forever make him a betrayer even though I sort of believe Tinubu won’t defeat Atiku who got over 11 millions votes contesting against Buhari who happens to be an incumbent.

Shame on y’all for trying to recycle thieves, y’all will cry again for another 8 years, can only get worse

Buhari wasn't the incumbent when he won in 2015.I don't know why the thinking of all of you is always leaking. And the political topography is not the same. Tinubu would not have won APC ticket in 2015 or 2019, but now 22023 he has won it. So what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by gambojimeta: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anonanon:
Tinubu nah there father..I know it will come to this, Well Tinubu is a Father to y'all so he has no choice than to bring y'all together and draw y'all closer.

But that Osinbajo won't even dear take a inch closer to baba..if he had know yesterday he would have hiprotically step down for Baba.

I have never seen an ingrate and betrayal than that Osinbajo. Spitt
Osibanjo somehow believed God called him for the presidential position even though he became a VP via the influence on Tinubu.

He must seem some wrong visions grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Freedom34: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
i hope they align with him. they have nothing to lose
Just like they aligned with pmb since 2015 (7yrs of pmb's govt and counting)?
They wont visit tfor d purppse of aligning with him but to demand as if na dem putam there!

The average person sef go think say na dem make am win with d level of self-entitlement wey dem go show despite working against APC and everything tinubu stands for.
cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by bro4u: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Of course Tinubu has got no other choice than to forgive them all now;
And then to "unforgive" them again, if he is sworn in on May 29th 2023.

If you don't know, now you know!

grin

You're funny �

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by TheOmoney(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Conmen everywhere. Selfish and self centered leaders, pretending that they love the masses
Even pretending that they love their fellow conmen grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by TheOmoney(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
See this one looking for VP
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by treesun: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Freedom34: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anonanon:
Tinubu nah there father..I know it will come to this, Well Tinubu is a Father to y'all so he has no choice than to bring y'all together and draw y'all closer.

But that Osinbajo won't even dear take a inch closer to baba.. If he had know yesterday he would have hiprotically step down for Baba.

I have never seen an ingrate and betrayal than that Osinbajo. Spitt
You no know tinubu o.
He nor dey carry beef for head like gala like that.
He will still work with oshibajo.
The man's focus is on his goals and if he had bn having vendatta against ppl in all these years, he won't have achieved a third of what he has achieved now.

Tinubu wise beyond such pettiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by YeyeGbami: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:

You reasoned like a true politician would have done, calculative moves

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by oluwaseyi0: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I wish Goodluck Jonathan was among the contestants the disgrace would have been much

He would have gotten less than zero vote
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
We're one big family.
We're all winner, no loser among us

Lemme check on Arrewa lordvicdagoro Tissaia if they're still very much around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
In a democratic setting, why is Tinubu bitter that people compete with him? Does he want to monopolize the political landscape?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Ttalk: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Your explanation accepted. You are forgiven
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by DenreleDave(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
centurionpapa:

You're right Tinubu needs all the support he can get to become president.
BAT supporters should be appealing to Igbos not mocking them.
I am ashamed of the way they're going about BAT's campaign

Like really? U guys are turning it round again... Chai..

Appeal to Igbos, but I tot Peter Obi will gather all igbos support..

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin

Cc: LegendHero helinues leodegreat fergie001 mynd44
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Freerhyme1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one can't win Atiku even in his dream
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by oluwaseyi0: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
darocha1:
Baba wan sharply align.

Lawan that BAT fought saraki tooth and nail for. He finally became a rubber stamp senate president and underperformed woefully.

Yet, had effontery to attempt to run for no.1 seat .

On top of that still want to run tinubu street grin

The effontery is out of this world

If he return to senate he should be ready to be a floor member
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by IPIGMODS: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I wish Goodluck Jonathan was among the contestants the disgrace would have been much
He chickened out. He wanted to be annointed by force on others.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by BabydiHot(f): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We're one big family.
We're all winner, no loser among us

Lemme check on Arrewa lordvicdagoro Tissaia if they're still very much around
shatap
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by DenreleDave(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

After insulting igbos in Apc they are now saying igbos in Apc should align with tinubu? These people are crazy.

But u think tinubu shud appeal to igbos?

You are more crazier than I tot grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by sofken: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

If Goodluck being disgrace will foot your bills, you should as well go to his house and bring him out instead of lamenting here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by oluwaseyi0: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Megabig:
See how Osinbanjo disgraced himself,I mentioned this and some Nairaland tadpoles abused me and all, you can’t bite the finger that fed you,in everything, never be ungrateful…

Not supporting his boss will forever make him a betrayer even though I sort of believe Tinubu won’t defeat Atiku who got over 11 millions votes contesting against Buhari who happens to be an incumbent.

Shame on y’all for trying to recycle thieves, y’all will cry again for another 8 years, can only get worse

Atiku will be the easiest to beat

No more obi to produce south east block vote

No more kwakwanso
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by wingmanIII: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Such a shame! Tinubu president of Nigeria? God forbid!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Azibagiri(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Goodluck is bigger than your Tinibu and Buahri join together.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Zion243(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
omoredia:
Tinubu's base is the low income, low education segment of the south west, and that constitutes a significant segment of the population of a country like Nigeria. If we want a change our focus is to create a movement that will be carried by the poor and uneducated that are the majority.

Nigerian youth must believe in themselves to save this country

You lack understanding still

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.