Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him (62751 Views)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Ebubu: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
That's if they will listen..if APC win.the next president is coming from the north and they can be a vice president to a northern candidate
true
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
festacman:
He needs to pay an immediate visit to Bourdillon to explain how he suddenly became a consensus candidate mischievously. Otherwise, his political career ends. grin

hahahah....no be like that oh. Strong men make friends,not enemies
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anonanon:
Tinubu nah there father..I know it will come to this, Well Tinubu is a Father to y'all so he has no choice than to bring y'all together and draw y'all closer.

But that Osinbajo won't even dear take a inch closer to baba..if he had know yesterday he would have hiprotically step down for Baba.

I have never seen an ingrate and betrayal than that Osinbajo. Spitt
He was deceived .
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
Igbos in APC should better align with Tinubu now and reap from the dividends of fully supporting the party candidate.

Ego drags you down than it builds you up.
We should leave Obi and vote Tinubu? You must be sick!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Kog45(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is the same Lawan that made Tinubu hate Saraki,well politics is all about watching your back.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:
Sincerely, my Respect and Love for real Northerners has tripled with the way they Proved their Faithfulness to Tinubu for his Loyalty to them in the Past regardless of those that called him fool then. The North has Proven to be truly Faithful Friend of Yorubas during the past few days. My Hope for Greater Nigeria was reNewed afresh.
God Bless Nigeria!

Please, before you argue the Point that Nigeria truly has a Chance to become a Great Country, Pause! Then use your own Brain to think, don't Chorus what has been deceitfully handed over to you by a very Selfish Deceitful Tribe that has always changed Narrative to Paint other Tribes Black and to always say Nigeira is a useless Country when they are actually the most satanic wicked deceitful Souls that Introduced unprecedented Bloodshed wickedness into this Wonderful Nation and still unrepentantly Continue in their satanic Deceptive Way of manipulating gullible ones.

First, know your History and Know the History of Nigeria your Country, and then know the History of Countries that has become Great in this World. The Truth is that Nigeria shall be Great!

All Countries that became great started Rough with ethnic and tribal misunderstanding just like it was happening between 1960 and 1966. Just at the beginning of 1966, the Real Enemy that was trying to use Deceitfulness to undermine every other Tribes fully showed their True Colour by Introducing unprecedented National Bloodshed into Nigeria Politics which was much an innocent Country then. To boost their demonic over-bloated Ego and Pride, they Shed innocent Blood of Leaders of all other Regions to Hijack the No 1 Position in the Country and forcefully Lord themselves over all other Tribes, being too Weak and Cowardly to follow Due Process to the Throne. After what they started backfired, they wanted to run away and the Remaining Tribes said no Way "you ain't going no where!" because they already brainwashed the side that has oil that they are brothers.

why do you people exhibit stupidity in everything you conveniently forgot that Wettie crisis was what caused 1966 because of greed that you people are known for

Between 1967 to 1970, they soon showed their True Satanic Colour of myopic over-bloated demonic Ego (of ever making Efforts to trample on others) to the side that has oil by Treating them with barbaric Contempt and unreserved Disdain such that the Oily Land Owners knew they were already 2nd Class Citizens on their own Father Land in the small new Nation that was even yet to be.

In what way did we trample on people that had oil or is there no oil in our own land? Again Willink's commission described their claims of marginalization as without basis. Please you are warned because i will ensure that DSS see this hate speech and take you up

Which is the most ungrateful Tribe on Earth that benefits most from Every Parts of Nigeria by being allowed to have their shops and freely Trade yet wake up every Day raining Heavy Curses on our Beloved Nigerian Country just because they Satanic Plan to Enslave all other Tribes failed woefully right from 1960s?

Questions: Which most Cowardly Tribe on Earth yet calls Courageous Tribes cowards even though it has been proven again and again that they are nothing but chest-beaters whose so called War Lord dressed like a woman tail between his legs, urinating on his body as he ran away after leaving over 3 Million of his selfish people slaughtered?

Which Tribe couldn't wait for their own Time to rule but deceived other Nigerians to see Nigeria as irredeemable, yet first killed other Tribes' Leaders just to install their own Tribe? Which Tribe is always too Cowardly to Manup and persevere to the End during Election Process only to still be deceitfully Chest-beating and Claiming that they are the most Relevant in National Politics?

I say which Tribe ranted most claiming they suffered most under the current Administration and ever Claiming Marginalization and ever saying it is their Time for Presidency, yet they so Senselessly Selfishly sold their Brother and their Chance of ever becoming President to the Same they claim has been enslaving and brutally killing them since Independence?! I didn't mention any Tribe. Yet, now you know their 2nd Name is Hypocrites Personified!

Nigeria shall be Great and Every Tribe that genuinely sees other Nigerian Tribes as Brothers as Sisters, just as Northerners, Westerners and SouthSoutheners all see ourselves as True Brothers and Sisters shall surely Enjoy the Fruits and Fruitfulness of the Great Nigeria that has now Began. Don't ever be gullible to follow the selfish Deceitful Satanic Sad Souls to say evil Words about our Beloved Country again!

You and I don't have no other Country where to be 1st Class Citizen. So, let's stop Being deceived by those whose Souls have been eternally Enslaved by by demonic Greed, incorrigible Selfishness and myopic Self-centeredness. It is Wisdom to Believe in your Own Country. Those getting you to think Contrary are never your Friends but very Satanic Deceitful Enemy that wish you no iota of love or good whatsoever!

The World better get ready! The Giant of Africa has learned from the Past and has woken up from Slumber. Now, we shall be Respected by all other Countries in the World, we shall Unitedly Fulfill our Glorious Destiny as the most Populous Powerful Black Nation in the World. Northerners, Westerners, Southerners and others have Proven that Nigerians are truly Brothers and Sisters, you know in your heart that you Love me and I Love you too.

GOD Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bovis:

Thank you africapride for this honest and historical post. Any intelligent observer would come to the same conclusion as yours. The demonic Igbo tribe would continue to reap what they sow

Seun note this because if you don't act against this hate speech i promise you i will send a petition to take down Nairaland from our nigeria domain. All this rubbish has to stop. what kind of nonsense hate speech is this calling people Demonic. is your parents this unfortunate to sire you as a child?
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Insectkiller: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
Igbos in APC should better align with Tinubu now and reap from the dividends of fully supporting the party candidate.

Just d same way Zik (Azikiwe) shot himself. He later regret it but it was too late..
He was played to his own game

Tor!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is how to know foolish people, explaining yourself to him for what exactly; you all had been given an opportunity to shut your shots and whosoever his entered the net "is a goal" why explaining yourself to him, modafuckering robber stamping senator.. Tissue paper is more useful than you are.. You people should probe Lagos State for the money they released for bullion van thief!
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Bimpe29: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:

Timely appeal indeed.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by fergie001: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Like really? U guys are turning it round again... Chai..

Appeal to Igbos, but I tot Peter Obi will gather all igbos support..

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin
A lot of people will go for him 'cos there is nothing left to lose but I think the most important thing is what's on the table.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by frankson1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I wish Goodluck Jonathan was among the contestants the disgrace would have been much

I dissagree. I believe Mr. Jonathan would have won because, the North would have been counting 4yrs to return back to power.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by princeabdul(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
This type of letter should be coming from Amaechi and the rest of the igbos in our great party , they shouldn't allow ego to ruin the chance of being part of Tinubu 's regime in 2023.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by darediamond(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:
Sincerely, my Respect and Love for real Northerners has tripled with the way they Proved their Faithfulness to Tinubu for his Loyalty to them in the Past regardless of those that called him fool then. The North has Proven to be truly Faithful Friend of Yorubas during the past few days. My Hope for Greater Nigeria was reNewed afresh.
God Bless Nigeria!

Please, before you argue the Point that Nigeria truly has a Chance to become a Great Country, Pause! Then use your own Brain to think, don't Chorus what has been deceitfully handed over to you by a very Selfish Deceitful Tribe that has always changed Narrative to Paint other Tribes Black and to always say Nigeira is a useless Country when they are actually the most satanic wicked deceitful Souls that Introduced unprecedented Bloodshed wickedness into this Wonderful Nation and still unrepentantly Continue in their satanic Deceptive Way of manipulating gullible ones.

First, know your History and Know the History of Nigeria your Country, and then know the History of Countries that has become Great in this World. The Truth is that Nigeria shall be Great!

All Countries that became great started Rough with ethnic and tribal misunderstanding just like it was happening between 1960 and 1966. Just at the beginning of 1966, the Real Enemy that was trying to use Deceitfulness to undermine every other Tribes fully showed their True Colour by Introducing unprecedented National Bloodshed into Nigeria Politics which was much an innocent Country then. To boost their demonic over-bloated Ego and Pride, they Shed innocent Blood of Leaders of all other Regions to Hijack the No 1 Position in the Country and forcefully Lord themselves over all other Tribes, being too Weak and Cowardly to follow Due Process to the Throne. After what they started backfired, they wanted to run away and the Remaining Tribes said no Way "you ain't going no where!" because they already brainwashed the side that has oil that they are brothers.

Between 1967 to 1970, they soon showed their True Satanic Colour of myopic over-bloated demonic Ego (of ever making Efforts to trample on others) to the side that has oil by Treating them with barbaric Contempt and unreserved Disdain such that the Oily Land Owners knew they were already 2nd Class Citizens on their own Father Land in the small new Nation that was even yet to be.

Which is the most ungrateful Tribe on Earth that benefits most from Every Parts of Nigeria by being allowed to have their shops and freely Trade yet wake up every Day raining Heavy Curses on our Beloved Nigerian Country just because they Satanic Plan to Enslave all other Tribes failed woefully right from 1960s?

Questions: Which most Cowardly Tribe on Earth yet calls Courageous Tribes cowards even though it has been proven again and again that they are nothing but chest-beaters whose so called War Lord dressed like a woman tail between his legs, urinating on his body as he ran away after leaving over 3 Million of his selfish people slaughtered?

Which Tribe couldn't wait for their own Time to rule but deceived other Nigerians to see Nigeria as irredeemable, yet first killed other Tribes' Leaders just to install their own Tribe? Which Tribe is always too Cowardly to Manup and persevere to the End during Election Process only to still be deceitfully Chest-beating and Claiming that they are the most Relevant in National Politics?

I say which Tribe ranted most claiming they suffered most under the current Administration and ever Claiming Marginalization and ever saying it is their Time for Presidency, yet they so Senselessly Selfishly sold their Brother and their Chance of ever becoming President to the Same they claim has been enslaving and brutally killing them since Independence?! I didn't mention any Tribe. Yet, now you know their 2nd Name is Hypocrites Personified!

Nigeria shall be Great and Every Tribe that genuinely sees other Nigerian Tribes as Brothers as Sisters, just as Northerners, Westerners and SouthSoutheners all see ourselves as True Brothers and Sisters shall surely Enjoy the Fruits and Fruitfulness of the Great Nigeria that has now Began. Don't ever be gullible to follow the selfish Deceitful Satanic Sad Souls to say evil Words about our Beloved Country again!

You and I don't have no other Country where to be 1st Class Citizen. So, let's stop Being deceived by those whose Souls have been eternally Enslaved by by demonic Greed, incorrigible Selfishness and myopic Self-centeredness. It is Wisdom to Believe in your Own Country. Those getting you to think Contrary are never your Friends but very Satanic Deceitful Enemy that wish you no iota of love or good whatsoever!

The World better get ready! The Giant of Africa has learned from the Past and has woken up from Slumber. Now, we shall be Respected by all other Countries in the World, we shall Unitedly Fulfill our Glorious Destiny as the most Populous Powerful Black Nation in the World. Northerners, Westerners, Southerners and others have Proven that Nigerians are truly Brothers and Sisters, you know in your heart that you Love me and I Love you too.

GOD Bless Nigeria!
You are daydreaming.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by rejoice4eva(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
TheOmoney:

Even pretending that they love their fellow conmen grin
I'm tired oo.
Planning to feed the beloved masses with cassava, while they feed on intercontinental dishes with their families at the expense of the impoverished and oppressed masses
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Osibajo2023: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Now back to peter Obi, the two thieves are not welcome
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:
God Bless Nigeria!

GOD Bless Nigeria!
The tribe that you wrote this long hate epistle to did they kill any of your relatives?..or is it just because of politics?

Yes,we may be politically handicapped, but not knowing how to play politics does not define who we truely are.

Maybe GOD created you & your tribe perfect all round,we are not perfect, especially in the area of politics.

Thank GOD for you & your PERFECT tribe, but note this;If GOD our creator should come tonight to take those who are prepared for HIM, your perfect tribe will not all make it with GOD!...

Yet,GOD will still select some of those he wants from this tribe you hated so so much to be with HIM!

As for politics,we are at a zero level at the moment.. but it doesn't completely define who we are...No matter how bad we may be,there are still good ones among us.

Mr perfect, good luck to you & your perfect three regions you named.

You said, Northerners, South Westerners & South Southerners see themselves as brothers & sisters.

As for us in the South East, the LORD OUR CREATOR will not reject us nor curse us as you have rejected & cursed us today 8:6:2022.

In our sins & in our imperfections we will still find our way back to GOD'S MERCIES.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by feedthenation(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
---Senate President doesn't have a choice but to fall in line---
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Chibabe005(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:
God Bless Nigeria!

GOD Bless Nigeria!
Keeping this for future reference..
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Tradegood: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I wish Goodluck Jonathan was among the contestants the disgrace would have been much
Thank GOD he saved himself the embarrassment. Them for laugh am tire. Buhari was busy anointing candidates without giving them delegates lol
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Megabig: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
BJanta:

All Ibos are fools, poorly educated nimwits.Look up ? Did I mention 2019 or 2015 concerning Buhari? Simple and straightforward forward idea will be so hard for you to understand. And unless you twist obvious facts, you can't make any statement. Your sorrows have just begun. Go on whining, and sulking, wailing and crying and groaning at the same time. 2031,it's going back to the north again.

Now that you clearly saw that you are a fool at least you could borrow one or two from that, it’s obvious I said 11 millions votes for atiku and you couldn’t fathom when he got those votes and just staggered on a quote like a daft child. I care less about Nigerian politics, I don’t live there and was never proud of being from there. You are among the masses that will surely reap from the outcome of the election.
I always knew Nigeria is littered with tribalistic fools, hopeless dafts and angry dimwits but again I care less of how you actually feel. Go get your PVC and ensure you elect your choice and hope for the best.
You can only reap where you sow, I don’t pay taxes there and it’s none of my business what happens there…
I won’t go to low bringing tribes into my conversation with a toad like you, You are lost and hopeless and will remain that way for the rest of your miserable life…
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Masterchef(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Anonanon:
Tinubu nah there father..I know it will come to this, Well Tinubu is a Father to y'all so he has no choice than to bring y'all together and draw y'all closer.

But that Osinbajo won't even dear take a inch closer to baba..if he had know yesterday he would have hiprotically step down for Baba.

I have never seen an ingrate and betrayal than that Osinbajo. Spitt

Gbam!

Osinbajo the snake
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Kingspin(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Ebubu:
Igbos in APC should better align with Tinubu now and reap the dividends of fully supporting the party candidate.

Ego drags you down then it builds you up.
So once somebody becomes a leader he loses all his/her senses? Become idiotic to do the right thing.
I don't understand, if APC feels they are not getting better support from the East or South, the right thing to do is to woe the area.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2022
africanpride1:
God Bless Nigeria!

GOD Bless Nigeria!
what hatred can be greater than this, your words is full of hate yet you pretend to preach love
shame on you
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by Agugbadin: 2:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by bastardmod: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What a coward.
So he is scared.
SMH

I despise weak people. Wickedness is the only way to meet someone like Tinubu. Wickedness for wickedness until one person drops dead.

I love you....no homo.

Don't mind weak useless men
Re: Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him by VIKTO83(m): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2022
This reminds me of those days when any Referee want to issue card to the likes of Scholes, Giggs , Rio, Henry, etc...they first of all give explanation to the player, and they argue why it has to be a card or not.
That's what it means when u are playing or officiating against a big boy.
Ahmed be sure u are leaving d Senate presidency seat for OUK and I'm sure that national Adamu will be ready for EFCC probe on how he spent d billions proceeds from the sales of forms.
It's gonna be like the time of OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.