Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies (4470 Views)

When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Rexymania(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Lol the relationship can never work again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by jimmychang: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2022
MrDanas:
Ok, So I and this girl have been dating for 3 years.

I made my mistakes (A few girls came visiting me which she saw, she saw chats on my phone and all), we broke up and within that time I am pretty sure she had been with one or 2 other guys as I was always in touch with her security guy who gave me updates. I asked but she denied. I have mentioned I don't have any problem with what she has done during the breakup as i believe it is payback for what i did.

During the breakup, we were still in contact and she mentioned not wanting to get involved with anyone as she was emotionally stressed and needed the time to heal. Well, I knew I wanted her back so I kept on trying.

Well, long story short. We are back together but she still sees the guy and still denies it. I asked her to move in with me for some time and she agreed. She agreed for us to get back together on the condition that she would leave if she notices any foul play, like me talking to girls and all.

However, here is my plight:

It's been a week plus since we got back. She doesn't put in much effort, doesn't call or text, and if I decide not to call or text (match her energy) she fumes and threatens to leave.

>>> I understand it's been just 1 week and she needs time to rekindle whatever we had so taking it slow and being patient. However, I sometimes feel I am getting breadcrumbs (little attention just to keep me as an option ).

>>> She cries whenever she comes to my place as she says it reminds her of all the hurt and the wrongs I did (bringing girls to the house, getting gifts from other girls and stuff)and she still finds it difficult to get past the hurt and trust me again. (So I feel, just maybe the love is still there just needs time to heal and all.)

>>> My biggest worry now is she still sees this guy but denies she doesn't. I am moving to a new place and have asked her to come to spend a month which she has agreed. But as of yesterday, I was told she didn't sleep at home meaning she slept at the guy's place. Should I still be patient or just call this off at once?

Bro she has moved on.....just move on.Na you Bleep up accept.The relationship don due.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
MrDanas:

I made my mistakes (A few girls came visiting me which she saw, she saw chats on my phone and all), we broke up and within that time I am pretty sure she had been with one or 2 other guys as I was always in touch with her security guy who gave me updates. I asked but she denied. I have mentioned I don't have any problem with what she has done during the breakup as i believe it is payback for what i did.

During the breakup, we were still in contact and she mentioned not wanting to get involved with anyone as she was emotionally stressed and needed the time to heal. Well, I knew I wanted her back so I kept on trying.

Well, long story short. We are back together but she still sees the guy and still denies it. I asked her to move in with me for some time and she agreed. She agreed for us to get back together on the condition that she would leave if she notices any foul play, like me talking to girls and all.

It's been a week plus since we got back. She doesn't put in much effort, doesn't call or text, and if I decide not to call or text (match her energy) she fumes and threatens to leave.

>>> I understand it's been just 1 week and she needs time to rekindle whatever we had so taking it slow and being patient. However, I sometimes feel I am getting breadcrumbs (little attention just to keep me as an option ).

>>> She cries whenever she comes to my place as she says it reminds her of all the hurt and the wrongs I did (bringing girls to the house, getting gifts from other girls and stuff)and she still finds it difficult to get past the hurt and trust me again. (So I feel, just maybe the love is still there just needs time to heal and all.)

>>> My biggest worry now is she still sees this guy but denies she doesn't. I am moving to a new place and have asked her to come to spend a month which she has agreed. But as of yesterday, I was told she didn't sleep at home meaning she slept at the guy's place. Should I still be patient or just call this off at once?

See the kind nonsense you come dey type for here.
You suppose chop slap.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by dontrulee: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
You be simp walai.
Grow up and become an alpha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by spiniverse1: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
dontrulee:
You be simp walai.

Knacking don enter him head..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by spiniverse1: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Op, knacking don enter your head... My advice, just fashi the banny..

MrDanas:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Joezinho: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
dontrulee:
You be simp walai.

Well said, I hope lalasticlala takes it to FP so guys can really give him great advice...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by fattprince(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eyinju112:
I have once found myself in this kind of romance. My man is so good at leaving relationship every time issues arise and come back after 6 months or there about... so this last issue was tough and honestly I don’t want him back, so I found myself an influential young man, I loved this new bf so bad, he was hardworking, gentle and loving. We never had issues for once. To cut the story short, my fiancé came back begging and promising he would never leave our relationship ever again, he convinced me and I fell for it but told him I had started seeing someone else he said that wasn’t a problem for him. Okay!! He brought back our relationship with a pace. He was all over me, showed me cares and affection, he later manipulated me to spend a night in his apartment which I did, later it was 2 days and after he doesn’t want me out of his sight. I moved in with him and then I was finding it difficult to talk to my influential and gentle bf. I couldn’t pick his calls at night which was important to him, He couldn’t see me after office as he use to everyday. Argument started, fight begin, little by little we parted ways till date. And I’m cool with my fiancé, we getting married soon...
Advise for op, don’t listen to any redpiller, hold on till your babe gets herself under your roof. She won’t be able to talk to her denied bf anymore and with time her relationship with him would sink...
Now listen to yourself from a second person angle through me and judge if what you said made any sense, and please be honest.

"Op, let her come to your house and she would stop talking to her new boyfriend but if she insist on going force her to stay, she won't call police because she still loves you, then wait for like 3 months or 4 even 9 for her relationship with nwe boyfriend to sink. Then f it doesn't after a year come back and tell us here on nairaland, I still have plenty foolish advice to spill out." Till then bye.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by gepeten855: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by pansophist(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's like going to adopt a wild pig and complaining that it makes everywhere dirty. You're the architect of your own problem. Leave people that disturb your peace alone. You can never be good enough for the wrong girl. Trying to work it out is like trying to warm an ocean with a boiling ring, never has it worked. Go for peace of mind. Its not that hard. Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by MediMedi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
You still mess up in all this redpills orientations we drop here.... You re not a real NIQQa and I hate you for it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by koyyess: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
3 good wasted years.

Its over Mr.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by HopeNeverDies: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Damnnn!!! Bro, you won’t Die young IJN!
Ronnnie:
The moment you forced her to come back to you,you killed all form of respect and attraction she had for you.....as in every damn feeling is dead.
Now you are the one in love while she is with another guy she has feelings for....she is keeping you as a backup plan in case the other guy disappoint so she doesn't loose in both side...
If you continue,it will only get worse as she will keep on pushing your limit till you get the gist and do the needful to get by leaving her and moving on
I will advice you Ghost her totally,as in act as if she is dead and move on with your life and never even dare to take her back even if she cries, NEVER....
If your instinct tell you she is cheating,then 100% she is ....
You are tolerating disrespect from her and you think she won't cheat on you...Block her from your life and move on...Dont let her manipulate your head as you have enough worries already.
Once a girl be start disrespecting you,she won't take time before she changes ship(Start cheating) and she has done day already....
But I know some other will tell you otherwise and say you should talk to her blah blah blah....and you in your emotions will do that thinking she will change...but the result will not change trust me kos I am speaking from experience....
Free her and move on bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Joezinho:
The kind of rhetorical questions SIMPS ask on nairaland is always funny...

* I ate akpu, will it make me shiit?
* My neighbor is cooking beans, can I perceive the aroma?
* I ate moi moi , will it make me mess?

Dating these materialistic, ungrateful, narcissistic, self centered and egocentric naija babes is truly one of the surest ways to develop PTSD. Nigerian babes have mental problem but they call it “mood swings...”

I don't know you Comrade but I would find you one day and I would buy you Beer..

You dn talk am finish..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Luminouz
Abeg my Gee come and Read the nonsense this pathetic Weakling is spewing..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Luminouz
Abeg my Gee come and Read the nonsense this pathetic Weakling is spewing..

I just weak bros mi.

The punk just played into the hands of a girl who fuqed several guys after the break up, still dates one of the fuqers and Gods save me, gaslights OP, emotionally wrecking him and making him doubt his manhood.

Heavens help me, OP will soon have a heart attack on that manipulative little witch. The fact that he is on NL asking for 'what to do' shows he is not sleeping well and prolly his BP is 200/130.

She guilt-tripped his ass and he fell for it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by TheZeezle(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
It's time I stop coming to romance section on Nairaland. Why are you guys so dumb like you don't know next thing. I'll advise you people to start puffing Kpoli small small . It helps sometimes without coming on here to let everyone knows that you are an Idiot.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by luminouz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
I have once found myself in this kind of romance. My man is so good at leaving relationship every time issues arise and come back after 6 months or there about... so this last issue was tough and honestly I don’t want him back, so I found myself an influential young man, I loved this new bf so bad, he was hardworking, gentle and loving. We never had issues for once. To cut the story short, my fiancé came back begging and promising he would never leave our relationship ever again, he convinced me and I fell for it but told him I had started seeing someone else he said that wasn’t a problem for him. Okay!! He brought back our relationship with a pace. He was all over me, showed me cares and affection, he later manipulated me to spend a night in his apartment which I did, later it was 2 days and after he doesn’t want me out of his sight. I moved in with him and then I was finding it difficult to talk to my influential and gentle bf. I couldn’t pick his calls at night which was important to him, He couldn’t see me after office as he use to everyday. Argument started, fight begin, little by little we parted ways till date. And I’m cool with my fiancé, we getting married soon...
Advise for op, don’t listen to any redpiller, hold on till your babe gets herself under your roof. She won’t be able to talk to her denied bf anymore and with time her relationship with him would sink...

What a load of Bullshiit!!!

No sane man takes advice about women from women

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

I just weak bros mi.

The punk just played into the hands of a girl who fuqed several guys after the break up, still dates one of the fuqers and Gods save me, gaslights OP, emotionally wrecking him and making him doubt his manhood.

Heavens help me, OP will soon have a heart attack on that manipulative little witch. The fact that he is on NL asking for 'what to do' shows he is not sleeping well and prolly his BP is 200/130.

She guilt-tripped his ass and he fell for it grin

Well he would soon fall off like that foolish Alaigboexpress that was Wailing the other day after being served deserved and delayed Breakfast grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Well he would soon fall off like that foolish Alaigboexpress that was Wailing the other day after being served deserved and delayed Breakfast grin grin

They hate the redpill but can't deny without it, the whole world sucks

I hope more men open their eyes to see sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Alexxien: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eyinju112:
I was about to call the op a simp, a loser but reading your story and seeing things from your point of view....I now see the whole thing in a more clear and brighter color. Only few people will read your story and arrive at a conclusion that is not subjective. Still, I won’t advise the OP to follow what you have said but he should consider it. Your story have not ended but I really hope you and your emotionally unstable fiancée have a great life together.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by riksss: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Unfortunately, many people change. Psychologists believe that the reasons why one of the partners may be unfaithful are different for men and women. Accordingly, the signs that a woman is cheating on you will also differ from typical men. I can advise you to read this informative article https://toplovehacks.com/9-surefire-ways-to-be-confident-with-women-in-2022/ on this topic. With the help of such articles, I was able to understand my relationships and understand what mistakes I make most often in relationships that lead to the fact that I can't build a really serious and lasting relationship. I hope that this article will be of interest to you and will help you understand the behavior of your partner.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by joeking2222: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:
The kind of rhetorical questions SIMPS ask on nairaland is always funny...

* I ate akpu, will it make me shiit?
* My neighbor is cooking beans, can I perceive the aroma?
* I ate moi moi , will it make me mess?

Dating these materialistic, ungrateful, narcissistic, self centered and egocentric naija babes is truly one of the surest ways to develop PTSD. Nigerian babes have mental problem but they call it “mood swings...”
Lolsssss........bro, u see the kind question wey a full Grownup Man dey ask? bro, i just weak for some people o. Like seriously, dem suppose nak d guy 2 by 2 make he dey alright!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Alibaba0: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
MrDanas:

You're a dog going back to its vomit.......think with your head as a man,stop letting your Penis control you.....now d girl Don turn u to her mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Dheji2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eyinju112:
I have once found myself in this kind of romance. My man is so good at leaving relationship every time issues arise and come back after 6 months or there about... To cut the story short, my fiancé came back begging and promising he would never leave our relationship ever again, he convinced me and I fell for it but told him I had started seeing someone else he said that wasn’t a problem for him. Okay!! He brought back our relationship with a pace. He was all over me, showed me cares and affection, he later manipulated me to spend a night in his apartment which I did, later it was 2 days and after he doesn’t want me out of his sight. I moved in with him and then I was finding it difficult to talk to my influential and gentle bf. I couldn’t pick his calls at night which was important to him, He couldn’t see me after office as he use to everyday. Argument started, fight begin, little by little we parted ways till date. And I’m cool with my fiancé, we getting married soon...

No worry, your eye go clear when the guy leaves you and your kids inside the marriage. Na that time you go know say you do mistake to come back to the yeye man you call fiancee

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely? / Craziest Thing You Have Done / My Boyfriend Knows I Am A Virgin But He Is Not Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.