Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? (17839 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Ilajeboy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
kemicalreact:
Apata(Rock)

Cos I got a big head. grin grin grin

Opor boss grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by kemicalreact: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ilajeboy:

Opor boss grin
Werey grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by valgbo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
nwaUrasi:
So I got nicknamed "Ojukwu" in My early days en Elementary cheesy

How I come about that; so my dad was a war veteran, a British trained soldier who fought alongside Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu( The Nnewi born eastern warlord) so he's always narrating his ordeals during the civil war, stories I normally tell my cartel back then in school cheesy
So after too numerous Ojukwu inspired stories, they decided to Nickname me Ojukwu(folks still call me that till date though)
I'm interested in some on your dad's story, if you have the time of course.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Slimsly100(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimsly.
Slim- cause I was slim and still not chubby
Sly- cause I was very intelligent, clever, and a good dancer
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by chiamalinda: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by EmmaLege: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lege grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Justiceleague1: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
blackpantherxxx:

Coneheaded structure...and that was because of my coneheaded structured conehead grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Kipaji: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Messi

Because despite being young for my class I was the most brillant
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Kipaji: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
I love this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by DCmaverick(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Mine is Lukaku till date cus i too love dat guy wink wink wink
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by chariisGRACE(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
qtguru

If it happens that you want to give out the laptops, please I will appreciate one. I don't mind paying some money to you.

I actually have a laptop, but the UI design I am learning is overwhelming it. It cannot even install Adobe XD.

Please, Sir, look my side.

And the clothes you talked about. I'm in Port Harcourt, I don't mind paying for the waybill and everything.

Thank you.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by chariisGRACE(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Chidimba: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
LIGHTROOM:

So how are you doing now shidi so ke
Your guy dey o
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? by Ifyok50(m): 2:32am On Jul 09, 2023
I had several:
1) Steven G and Alonso in my primary school because I loved those players and also a LFC fan.
2) Groundnut, also in primary sch, because whenever you find me, you would shaa see me eating Groundnut. Even till now, I didn't don't joke with it. Fast forward to 2021 during my service year in Gusau, Zamfara State, my customer discovered that I always eat Groundnut, so he too began calling me Groundnut boy.
Make I stop here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 / JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / If U Think U Are Intelligent Solve This Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.