Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP (25587 Views)

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / Obaseki Has Emptied Edo State Treasury – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Gentlevip: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
How do we refer atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by NBY1: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Despirado refer to someone as despirate, He(BAT) patiently nurses his ambition for two(2) decades and PDP said he is despirate to national treasury..... Anyway Nigerian aware that your candidate have looted our treasury to the extent, led to conflict that between him and Formal President Olusegun Obasanjo..... BAT all the way come 2023 Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by jowa16: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mugu party�
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Beverlyjean(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gamesmart:
Coming from a party of crooks from root to branch?

And APC is party of saints .... the worst government in history of this nation
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Same way PDP plundered the treasury........ OBJ managed to pay some debt, but wasted billions of $, on vanity projects............
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by JuanDeDios: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Repeat post.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by JuanDeDios: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigboluet:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1534608550873407491?t=C9Qirt8V0q1l9t_u80sPDQ&s=19
I'm sure the PDP knows what they're talking about here. Looting the treasury is their pastime, so they'd know.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by diplomat058(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
DearfatherNGR:
I swear this PDP no get themselves. You are addressing someone Asiwaju and you are still saying he will not win. Sense if far from the people that wrote this letter.

grin grin grin

An omoluabi wrote the publication. He had to pay his respects even while doing his job as a propagandist cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Successfulben: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku would be very happy by now because Tinubu has no chance of winning him.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by easiest(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
But you are the innocent one abi who never have access to that key before?
We know how things fall apart when you have access to the key of the nation treasury.
This your percespection give me clue that you are also eyeing on the the same key, bounce of the thieves with no shame. God go judge you all
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Trente: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lagos Treasury is not enough for Tinubu. He wants to syphon Nigeria's treasury.

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

But if i may ask who is more desperate?

Tinubu who has been helping other people to contest for president and this is his first attempt or their Atiku who has become a serial contestant?

Buhari was serial too na and Tinubu Dey involved
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by 77up(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigpicture001:

The phrase "shut up" says it all about you... Don't worry.. I don't join issues with people like you
Don't shift goal poll, explain why you arrived at that about Tinubu.

Some of you will just come to nairaland to make your frustration known.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by grandstar(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
Very true.... I wonder why yorubas allowed a third to represent them... Osibanjo would haave been better .

Tinubu is Naija biggest problem to democracy

Osinbajo stood no chance of winning when Buhari did not endorse him as his preferred candidate. Tinubu's outcry that his sacrifice to the nation was being betrayed seems to have rattled the president and some in APC and might have changed PMB's earlier inclination to endorse a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by KINGCHUKWU(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na atiku no de desperate for keys abi.... Person do 8 years as v.p still de find presido.

...this APC and PDP ehn

bigboluet:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1534608550873407491?t=C9Qirt8V0q1l9t_u80sPDQ&s=19
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Dchampion65: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.

Our national assets were not sold by Tinubu or APC but PDP under the watchful eyes of Atiku your paid master.

Who is more desperate in all presidential aspirant than the man you are trying hard to defend.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Lama70(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Meaning
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by michoim(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it Atiku that's not looking for the key to the nations's treasury? PDP ever deceiving themselves...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by 77up(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Atiku is looking for the keys to what since 1992?
I think he is looking for keys to Lekan Salami Stadium grin

PDP is getting more clueless, see wetting they take welcome Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by EdwardRandy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Atiku is looking for the keys to what since 1992?
Atiku dey find him car keys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by nijanigga: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
What of atiku ? Obj said they all stole for the national treasury
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Ijoba85: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
You have only one vote bro, Tinubu is on his way to aso rock if God wishes , don't die of hatred
Hedonini:

Between PDP and your thiefnumbu, who deserves to 'die'?

God forbids that this Lagos bandit in chief gets anywhere close to Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by tinsel: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Coming from a party that has Atiku as presidential candidate
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Well said. What he is looking for he will not even get it. Waste of time and resources.

Coming from a 5%
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Handsum64: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
And Atiku is not desperate?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by McBishop2020: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi is all I know. I will vote for him.
Whosoever wins doesn't matter to me.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by princeabdul(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Your candidate Atiku that's not desperate has contested how many times??
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by alloy123: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
MUMU ATIKU BEEN DON GO CONGRATULATE BABA IYABO FOR WINNING APC TICKET.....THIEVES OF A FEATHER
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by lugado: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Instead make dem tell u wetin dem wan offer dem dey condemn fellow man
E pain dem say Osinbajo no win
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by molasautos(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

gbas gbos don start,?.

But if i may ask who is more desperate?

Tinubu who has been helping other people to contest for president and this is his first attempt or their Atiku who has become a serial contestant?

Abi oo pls ask them ooo
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by favour32(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
PDP or APC go finish Nigeria finally.
Both men na runs men.
If Atiku enter,e go first remove N12B.
If Tinubu enter,oh Nigeria don finish.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by shuttox: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
PDP want Nigerians condolences for loosing the power to APC tongue
Look I will choose pdp over APC...Their 8years of power is like a hell
Let's face facts..I know that pdp messed up instead if APC to correct and make things easier ...Only 8 years things became hard prices from 2015 is thrice of 2015...

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Ogun Poised To Overtake Lagos In Development! / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.