Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP (25744 Views)

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / Obaseki Has Emptied Edo State Treasury – PDP / N17bn Treasury: PDP In Hurry To Resume Looting In Imo –okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by kmaster007: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
And what of Atiku
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Elzeeno(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku is even more desperate, A man that has been contesting elections since 1992, Asiwaju has not contested any election since he left office as Governor of Lagos State, instead he has dedicated his time in building and supporting others including Atiku himself. We are talking about a man who hardly resides in this country, he only comes to contest elections and when losses he goes back to his base in Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
And this is how the two mumu parties will banter each other till 2023

Awon Wèrèy

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nobody will be as bad a Buhari, that man is not ruling anything, he is just there
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Number6 violence Junction...grin

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
sotall:
cool

Imagine someone that brought a disaster in 2015 who took Nigeria backwards still wants to become the president.

He was the one that forced u to vote for buhari abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Tiheanacho(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thifnibu is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria in 2023. Everything must be done to stop the lagos landlord. Nigeria is not lagos.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by gift2xl: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Both APC and PDP are thieves.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by BJanta: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigboluet:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1534608550873407491?t=C9Qirt8V0q1l9t_u80sPDQ&s=19

How about Atiku? Do think we've forgotten about PTDF and Hariburton ?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by omokab: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are voting LP
Nigerians or Ipob are voting LP.obi can't get up to 1m vote in the general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by kaey10(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who doesn't know that?
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by abuwidad(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Too many childish comments
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
His failure to express empathy for the victims of violence, kidnapping, mass killings and acts of terrorism, especially the recent gruesome attack in a sacred place of worship, St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Ondo State serves as a foretaste of the big cover up and harrowing experience that Nigerians will face, God forbid, should Asiwaju emerge as President in 2023.
Can you just listen to this party of liars, fools, looters and idiots.
Non of them near Owo since last week, and they are hear lying blatantly about someone that went to Owo, giving the families mourning and the church 75 million naira.
Well, they know their supporters are dead brain and stupid, so they can lie to them as they wish.
Bunch of criminals.

kmaster007:
And what of Atiku

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Anticrime77: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Saidfx(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
The People's democratic party sure know those keys. Recycled bin
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by abebi77572: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Very true.... I wonder why yorubas allowed a third to represent them... Osibanjo would haave been better .Tinubu is Naija biggest problem to democracyVery true.... I wonder why yorubas allowed a third to represent them... Osibanjo would haave been better .Tinubu is Naija biggest problem to democracy...
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by bigdot1759(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are voting LP
do u mean LOCAL PROSTITUTE(LP)
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by olas24u(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Well said. What he is looking for, he will not even get it. Waste of time and resources. A man does not know the full meaning of PVC wants to be president ooo.

Atiku is the biggest thief ever ,he sold and was in charge of bureau of public enterprise. Obasanjo wrote in his book about him.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Bluntemperor: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And what exactly is Atiku desperate for?

We just dey return from Dubai,na there we base - our 2Nd home be that!
Kettle de call Pot black- no be suicide be that!
A beg,make Una park!
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by olas24u(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku sold all Sheraton Hotel, Oil service companies, Lagos International Trade Fair complex, Stallion Property Development Company, Nigeria Gas Company, 9 LPG Plants, Warri Refining & Petrochemical , 17 successor companies (PHCN), Ports Concession (Warri, Calabar, and Kano), Iwopin Pulp & Paper Company, National Arts Theater, 6 National Stadiums, Onigbolo Cement Company, Save Sugar Company, Chemical Company Senegal
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by kmaster007: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wat is going to happen to Mikano
post=113617953:

Can you just listen to this party of liars, fools, looters and idiots.
Non of them near Owo since last week, and they are hear lying blatantly about someone that went to Owo, giving the families mourning and the church 75 million naira.
Well, they know their supporters are dead brain and stupid, so they can lie to them as they wish.
Bunch of criminals.

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by plaindealer: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ha!!!!

No so e be quick quick?

Atiku can not win this fight if corruption is PDP's talking point.

Don't start what you can not finish.

grin grin

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Misterone: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
bigboluet:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1534608550873407491?t=C9Qirt8V0q1l9t_u80sPDQ&s=19
mumu fish. Is he more desperate than your candidate who has contested for the presidency 4 times? Bush meat
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Basher8583: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Well said. What he is looking for, he will not even get it. Waste of time and resources. A man does not know the full meaning of PVC wants to be president ooo.

Really. A man the single-handedly masterminded the demise of pdp?

He will probably use this election to finally bury pdp
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by man4woman: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
I said it during 2015 election that Buhari if elected will bring disaster, some Nairalanders called me name, and pdp advocate.

Does it happen; YES

In 2023, Nigeria will be giving another chance to choose what they want.

If you like, still call me name. Electing Tinubu into office will bring another 8yrs of momentum failure. take it or leave it. Failure times Failure is equal to = - Failure There is no two way about it . Mark my word and mark todays date. Make the mistake to vote Tinubu and be ready to suffer another 8yrs of doom.

Do you remember the day Tinubu went to Aso Rock and said Buhari is an excellent leader?

If Tinubu coult call a failure, an excellent leader. what better things would you expect from him.

I rest my case.... Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Basher8583: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I'm kinda loving this disrespect to the religious differences in Nigeria by APC.... they'll pay for being foolish. An Oshibajo would have flogged PDP hands down but northerners are far smarter than those so called smart Southerners who foolishly stepped down for Tinubu, mark my words they(APC GUYS) would regret this in many ways

Guy... But you know the truth behind all these lies wey you type here. I know that truth can leave a bitter taste in your mouth but no be my fault
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Sadbjdj28: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
>:

Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Topmaike007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Waterangel:

Who ordered end sars shooting and killed unarmed youths?
Who tried escaping from Nigeria during end sars?
What was pursuing him?
Who installed a Northern dictator to the detriment of his Southern brothers (Remember there is One North) but who always betrays the South),
The rumors of yesterday should be an eye opener to what will be by next year.
Whatever you sow you shall reap, Shalom!

Atiku all the way!!!
where you there when he ordered it? Was he the president of Nigeria then? And the video of him running how true was it? Do you know that Atiku, Tinubu,saraki all came together to birth APC? Do you know that Atiku is the major importer of Mikano generator,can such a person pray for Nigeria to have 24/7 power supply?

All this question I asked you just proved we don't need Atiku neither do we need Jagaban..we just need to be OBIdent come 2023 LP all the way
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by Gaffass(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
The good thing is that this is Tinubu first attempt. Buhari tried 4 times before getting, Atiku is making the fifth attempt, God willing he will win. I don't know how many times Tinubu will attempt..
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by NBY1: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Despirado refer to someone as despirate, He(BAT) patiently nurses his ambition for two(2) decades and PDP said he is despirate to national treasury..... Anyway Nigerian aware that your candidate have looted our treasury to the extent, led to conflict that between him and Formal President Olusegun Obasanjo..... BAT all the way come 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Tinubu Is Desperate For Keys To The Nation’s Treasury - PDP by CheapHomes1: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I'm kinda loving this disrespect to the religious differences in Nigeria by APC.... they'll pay for being foolish. An Oshibajo would have flogged PDP hands down but northerners are far smarter than those so called smart Southerners who foolishly stepped down for Tinubu, mark my words they(APC GUYS) would regret this in many ways

Osinbajo didn't poll as many votes as amaechi. How was he going to flog PDP hands down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS / Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.