Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate (38796 Views)

Breaking: Factional Labour Party Chair, Lamidi Apapa Release Official Picture / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ponishah: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi is the legally recognized LP candidate.This one is only making a fool of himself
You can believe that at your own risk.
The whole thing is a mess now.
Igbos are always betraying igbos.

Though I am Obified, but by strategic vengeance I am now OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

2023 , Tinubu and southwest must collect wotowoto
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by SocialJustice: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only Anambra State he will win, he made a grievous mistake, he should have just remained in pdp.
Let Nigerians decide that not you. Keep your strong opinion to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Miracle2020: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi should just go back to pdp so that the drug Lord will not see our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Moz22: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
lathrowinger:

Stop this bro, if truly you are Omoluabi.

Stop using Asiwaju name anyhow. Show some respect

which foolish omoluabi? Na this matter carry us reach where we dey so. Until we put tribe, sentiment and religion aside, we aren't going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
jrusky:

Stop referring to people's parent biko grow up.

Can't you read between the thin line? How do you think pdp states in the East will ever conceded their state for Labour?

How do you think apc state in the East will allow their state to fall for Labour?

Pls how do you APGA or APUGA will allow their state to fall for Labour then tell how your Obi Labour will ever win a single state in SS, SW or The North just tell me? Waiting pls........

It's no more a state or party thing, it's individual. Remove the veil from your face so u can see clearly that it's to thy tent oh Israel.
Fûçk u too
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Cromagnon: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pierced:
Omo......so labour party now had three different faction.

Peter obi faction........the business man faction......and the ambassador faction.

And people should stop being delusional by thinking Peter will win South East....... it's only Anambra he can manage to win(that's if he's lucky)
he won't even win his polling booth
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingyakos:

It's no more a state or party thing, it's individual. Remove the veil from your face so u can see clearly that it's to thy tent oh Israel.
Fûçk u too

Nnwanna you go just die for nothing because of political thiefs and you go still enter hell fire join for being foolish.

Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock I will say it a million time if you like kill yourself. With the structure on ground and with all these hyena and wolves politician all across all parties Obi has no space in Aso Rock.

If you like I repeat kill yourself for nothing on top nothing good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by dollytino4real(f): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dem don dey finger the party o
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by splashbaby(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ceenachi:
Someone has been given the job of a spoiler to Arrow the political ambition of Peter Obi and that can only happen if he is perceived as a threat politically to those who feel they own Nigeria
Peter Obi’s mandate is bigger than any political party and this distraction will not stop the movement
To think he's an Igbo is appalling...why are Igbos like this?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by aariwa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Digar Ezenwafor ? Lol a nuisance that had been roaming around through out Awka for years now.He graduatesd around 2001 and has never had steady job except sycophancy to politicians..smh

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Simplythebest: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why did Vice president contested against his master? After u will blind to see it. Why tufiakwa u better stop trash and generalizing igbos when one or 2 people did something. I never see u say yoruba never United when vice president was contesting against his master. Am sure u are enjoying the change
TechCapon:
Igbos are never united. Tufiakwa

See how he's dragging party ticket with his own grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by TerAdo: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1534613859696263168
I don't know when these my Igbo brothers will learn and understand Nigeria politics.
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by pharmaking: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Echoban: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Earlystar698:

If woye is your source of information then you are totally finished

I don't get. Is the guy always credibly correct or what, who is he
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
jrusky:

Nnwanna you go just die for nothing because of political thiefs and you go still enter hell fire join for being foolish.

Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock I will say it a million time if you like kill yourself. With the structure on ground and with all these hyena and wolves politician all across all parties Obi has no space in Aso Rock.

If you like I repeat kill yourself for nothing on top nothing good luck to you.

For ur info something bigger than Aso rock is about to take place and that is what we are out for and if u can't see the real picture it means you are blind.
Once more fûçk u

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Divide and conquer strategy. thank you jagaban of africa. i read this strategy in "36 strategems"
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Chrismania100: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oga whether APC win or PDP wins,
Life of a yoruba or even Hausa can never be better than omo ibos.Take it or leave.When you see people hailing jagaban or north as being Political gurus, you will understand why since independence,Nigeria has continued to be a mess country.Political gurus, Nigeria cannot boost of 10 hours electricity.No good hospital, no good road,yet are calling them gurus,they are all political criminals.
Frigga13:

Bro forget the politics

Obi is doing igbos more harm than good

If Pdp win .. Na when igbos eyes go clear

Na political orphan

Where they go start for politics again?

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Tradegood: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingpele:
This idiot should go and seit down ,Peter obi we know
No be so o.
PO needs to be smart and get the issue resolved amicably between factions in that party if he wants to fly the flag.
Na wetin Tinubu for do.
Reach out and find out what the problem is.

No be by gra gra o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Tradegood: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gentlevip:
Will obi join Atiku or Kwankwaso??

Just wondering
But will they receive him after he initially shunned them?
I no know sha
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by somehow: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why are the SE people always against each other when it comes to politics?

None supported any igbo candidate in PDP

None stepped down nor endorsed one SE candidate in APC

Now they are trying to destroy any chance Obi got in LP.

This is worrisome.
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by SupremeSpecimen: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Bro forget the politics

Na political orphan

How can a whole adult reason like this?
You freelance political analysts on nairaland never cease to amaze me.

It's like some people are allergic to being logical.

You know what, let me log off n leave nairaland to you people.

My brain needs to reboot

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Upics: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by feedthenation(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
---How many factions in the Labour Party---

---The greatest political miscalculation made by Peter Obi was to leave APGA and join PDP---he could have nuture APGA from being a regional party to be accepted nationally---just like how Bola Tinubu made ACN from a South West party to the present APC---
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by EKOFOODMART: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi is the legally recognized LP candidate.This one is only making a fool of himself

Let the Court decide.
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Bro forget the politics

Na political orphan

How's that your problem?
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Franhyac7: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Someone must have planted this one for a selfish interest....Spoilers everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Bro forget the politics

Na political orphan

So they should remain political slave to party that does not reward them for their effort

After all Tinubu was in opposition even when one of his kinsman in SW was ruling the nation until he merged with CPC and other defectors from other political parties to form APC

Even if Obi will not win the presidential election but I want a situation where at least 8 states from old eastern region will be govern by labour party and all the senatorial seat won by LP

By then it will ring a warning that old eastern region is a force to reckon with.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Menace2Society(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ceenachi:
Someone has been given the job of a spoiler to Arrow the political ambition of Peter Obi and that can only happen if he is perceived as a threat politically to those who feel they own Nigeria
Peter Obi’s mandate is bigger than any political party and this distraction will not stop the movement
Chai!u guys can chestbeat!
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by torqque7(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
onuman:
A fool, John Eze.

A very big FOOL indeed..just imagine o,someone who no one has ever heard about is dragging with Peter Obi?like how is his brain even working like This?If not for PETER OBI I wouldn't have even known there is a party called Labour party sef and there are a lot of us like that.

Instead of this mature slowpoke to even be happy that Peter obi joined them rather he is embarrassing his whole generation here..smh sometimes I just wonder if we have any hope in this country with people like This?na him type de East de kidnap and kill his own people in the name of Seat at home..Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by TerAdo: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simplythebest:
Why did Vice president contested against his master? After u will blind to see it. Why tufiakwa u better stop trash and generalizing igbos when one or 2 people did something. I never see u say yoruba never United when vice president was contesting against his master. Am sure u are enjoying the change
It's just a bitter truth that you have to accept. Yorubas are far United than the igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.