Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) (2061 Views)

Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you be mumu, you be mumu walahi. They know Osibanjo will sell better but they want to deceive the first-class-mumu-money-miss -road. Who will be his mate now? A northern Christian or a northern Muslim? They don't want Tinubu to disturb them or start shouting Abiola Abiola so they dash am APC. The mumu is now carrying APC confused.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Mooh247: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
What do we expect from a bitter Ibo man with Zik and Ojuckwu as username

Premium wailing things

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why bitter? I am chilling with my guys and celebrating MPO as BaT the mumu don cast.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who will be Tinubu's running mate and how will it sell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by fyneguy: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Who will be Tinubu's running mate and how will it sell?

You just dey rant

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
You can't even answer a simple question. You and your confused bat don cast.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Unzerious: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
PMB's Running mate was the cause of alarm in '15, but he Scaled.
Op, I think you should be worried about Obi's VP and not APC's

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Balogunodua(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zikojukwu:
If you be mumu, you be mumu walahi. They know Osibanjo will sell better but they want to deceive the first-class-mumu-money-miss -road. Who will be his mate now? A northern Christian or a northern Muslim? They don't want Tinubu to disturb them or start shouting Abiola Abiola so they dash am APC. The mumu is now carrying APC confused.
You have been ranting all day... grin

Oga Ipob rest before frustration kill you oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Oga chill. U too dey run speed.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by after4: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Answer his question and stop being unfortunate

Mooh247:
What do we expect from a bitter Ibo man with Zik and Ojuckwu as username

Premium wailing things

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
For north so loved Tinubu that they dash him APC and his running mate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by alfarouq(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Why bitter? I am chilling with guy and celebrating MPO as BaT the mumu don cast.

Are you a stakeholder in Tinibu's camp. Let the politicians decide.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Unzerious:
PMB's Running mate was the cause of alarm in '15, but he Scaled.

Op, I think you should be worried about Obi's VP and not APC's
peter obi is. Not an igbo stuff but a national movement
Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by godofuck231: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amechi
Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Basic123: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Omo ibo let pethief obi deputy and controversial candidacy in LP be your headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Walkee: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
How is that your business? You hate North, you hate Tinubu and you hate APC why do you care about how they destroyed themselves? Go and celebrate with a plate of akpu and the flesh of one of your victims

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by apache22b: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Now the Coast is Clear. I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Kyase(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Zikojukwu:

BAT's VP will come from Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
I no fit laf at this mumu
Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by PussyMiners: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
peter obi is. Not an igbo stuff but a national movement
Obi is Igbo project.
You deceive no one but yourselves

1 Like

Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi is the man of the game.
Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do not attack others in Obi's name. Clearly,
you're a Tinubu supporter pretending to be Obi supporter to drag hate towards Obi
Zikojukwu:
Why bitter? I am chilling with my guys and celebrating MPO as BaT the mumu don cast.
Re: Breaking: How North Used Tinubu To Destroy APC (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu urchins never believed me because they have small brains

(1) (Reply)

Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). / I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches / Obidients 10 Million March In Lagos ... Watch Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.