Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days (398 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Oduok(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
DON'T BE WORRIED ABOUT HOW TINUBU WILL COPE WITH HIS OLD AGE AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT - HE WILL NEVER BE

Like I said earlier on, the entire north (APC and PDP) has a hand in the emergence of Atiku for 2023 Presidency. They need not brought out another competent northener to be flagbearer in APC. Tinubu candidacy is enough victory for Atiku. The strategy has been perfected.

Don't worry about Tinubu. He is an already established politician, a respected figure both in the Yoruba nation and the APC. He has raised many in politics. He is the brain and might behind Buhari and Osinbanjo breakthrough in accessing Aso Rock. I have been studying him closely and do strongly admire his pedigree. He has contributed a lot and made much impact. It is really a thing of honour and respect to allow him become the flagbearer of the party he has so worked for. He is not like other ''political prostitutes'' jumping from one party to another. But truth is this where the journey ends. Tinubu has been compensated fully now. He will sure retire from politics anytime from now.

In the coming days Tinubu's age will be so obvious in everything he does. It is a blessing to be this old - what we all pray for. Nobody will campaign against him. His age will.

No thanks to northern politicians. They are smart. Buhari is not Aboki. He is a great strategist. All of them will be supporting their brother secretly while appearing disinterested in affairs of Tinubu and APC.

It will be a case of ''my hands is not there ooo.'' Let the south fight to make their Jagaban win our Turaki.

Congratulations in advanced to North East as power swings to you. Congratulations to North for your unity.

It is a pity that we in the south would never learn.

I am Id Oduok

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by MadamVanessa(f): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Unzerious: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
And Atiku's Citizenship will Campaign for Tinubu too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Currentblog: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin lol.. A whole incoming president.. Chaiii..

1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Golan007: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku is a teenager.
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
U na don start u said more than this before primary Atiku is from Cameroon older than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Mickykarim: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
YOU SHAMELESS PROPHETS OF DOOM NEVER CEASE TO RIDICULE YOURSELVES DESPITE YOUR UNENDING FAILURES OF SOOTHSAYING.

You have continued to beat the same drum of calumny against the man ABAT, even when all you have prophesied against him has hit the dust on multiple fronts, consistently.

YOUR FAILED COURSES WHIT PREDICTIONS ABOUT Tinubu IS AS CONSTANT AS THE ROTS IN YOUR BRAINS.

Never tired in self depleting personality, with same NONSENSE all the time.

HOW MORE FOLLISH CAN YOU GET. WHEN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT Tinubu HAS BEEN BALDADASH.

Go buy or borrow some SHAME, if you are incapable of begetting one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by 22o62021: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Another loser is talking
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by drmuchin: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
THE NORTH PLAYED THIS GAME IN 2015 AGAINST JONATHAN, THEY WILL PLAY IT AGAIN IN 2023.
IF I TELL U GUYS WHAT HAPPENED IN KEBBI 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS...HMMM!
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Bobloco: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Unzerious:
And Atiku's Citizenship will Campaign for Tinubu too grin
Where is Tinubu from?

I mean his home town, kindred, village, community, local government & State
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by PussyMiners: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bobloco:

Where is Tinubu from?

I mean his home town, kindred, village, community, local government & State

Tinubu fell from the sky grin grin
Ipob losers
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by abiodunalabama: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oduok:
DON'T BE WORRIED ABOUT HOW TINUBU WILL COPE WITH HIS OLD AGE AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT - HE WILL NEVER BE

Like I said earlier on, the entire north (APC and PDP) has a hand in the emergence of Atiku for 2023 Presidency. They need not brought out another competent northener to be flagbearer in APC. Tinubu candidacy is enough victory for Atiku. The strategy has been perfected.
But Atiku age will help him right?
Don't worry about Tinubu. He is an already established politician, a respected figure both in the Yoruba nation and the APC. He has raised many in politics. He is the brain and might behind Buhari and Osinbanjo breakthrough in accessing Aso Rock. I have been studying him closely and do strongly admire his pedigree. He has contributed a lot and made much impact. It is really a thing of honour and respect to allow him become the flagbearer of the party he has so worked for. He is not like other ''political prostitutes'' jumping from one party to another. But truth is this where the journey ends. Tinubu has been compensated fully now. He will sure retire from politics anytime from now.

In the coming days Tinubu's age will be so obvious in everything he does. It is a blessing to be this old - what we all pray for. Nobody will campaign against him. His age will.

No thanks to northern politicians. They are smart. Buhari is not Aboki. He is a great strategist. All of them will be supporting their brother secretly while appearing disinterested in affairs of Tinubu and APC.

It will be a case of ''my hands is not there ooo.'' Let the south fight to make their Jagaban win our Turaki.

Congratulations in advanced to North East as power swings to you. Congratulations to North for your unity.

It is a pity that we in the south would never learn.

I am Id Oduok
Re: Tinubu's Age Will Campaign Against Him In The Coming Days by Bobloco: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2022
PussyMiners:

Tinubu fell from the sky grin grin
Ipob losers

Any one who doesn't agree with you is an Ipob

I pity you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Jude Ezenwafor Steps Down For Peter Obi / Igbos Used Against Igbo, You Collect Bribe, Ezenwafor Withdraw As Flag Bearer Af / Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.