Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! (371 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
So many Endtimes events are happening are at the same time Worldwide.
At the same time, so many things to distract people from what is Needful are out there.
The world is on the cliff of Eternity.
I tell you folks! We have very, very , very little moments here..
Do not allow yourself to distracted . Keep your eyes on JESUS Christ! Keep looking up.
Jesus Christ is coming soon! Everyone please make sure you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Please don't be left behind!

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by MadamVanessa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
shocked

Go and sleep.

You have any iota knowledge about the scripture. You parade around this forum making endless noise.

3 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Biafranodogwu55: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Go and sleep.

You have any iota knowledge about the scripture. You parade around this forum making endless noise.

I like ur thickness...its damn attractiveshocked
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OpenheavensPC: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
I heard this same message from the Holy Spirit several times today. It was related to me with such an intensity I had no choice but to pay attention. It is well.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Jay5mie: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Make people wey wan go heaven de go...no be by force bayi

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Jay5mie: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Go and sleep.

Ah bros, inside Rapture thread?

cheesy
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=113615619][/quote]

Only if you carefully read the scriptures.

Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Naijanascam: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
So soon and how soon?.......

Rapture is an individual thing, you waiting for the collective Rapture is like expecting a male to give birth

The day I die is the I was raptured
And the day you meet your death is the day you are raptured too

So let us all be ready for our Rapture
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by CEOKmotors: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:

Only if you carefully read the scriptures.

Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

U dey turn bible up side down with dis bolded crap you wrote.

Have u read revelation??

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

U dey turn bible up side down with dis bolded crap you wrote.

Have u read revelation??

Yes, I have read the book of Revelation.

Now please read Matthew 24 v 28-30 slowly, then tell us who were the ones "taken away" in the days of Noah. Was it Noah's family or the Sinners?

Patiently awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by CEOKmotors: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:

Yes, I have read the book of Revelation.

Now please read Matthew 24 v 28-30 slowly, then tell us who were the ones "taken away" in the days of Noah. Was it Noah's family or the Sinners?

Patiently awaiting your response. Thanks.

Bro, ur comprehension is wrong.
Christ spoke mostly in parables.
What he meant was in verse 38, Noah was already in d ark which means d just and d righteous have being saved/raptured.

Then in verse 39, d flood came and took them away. Likened to the antichrist and the great tribulation to befall those left on earth.

Guy man read and comprehend and stop confusing others and contradicting the Bible.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

What he meant was in verse 38, Noah was already in d ark which means d just and d righteous have being saved/raptured.

Then in verse 39, d flood came and took them away. Likened to the antichrist and the great tribulation to befall those left on earth.

Guy man read and comprehend and stop confusing others and contradicting the Bible.

Shalom!

Oh my God.

Simple question. Who was taken away in the days of Noah? Was it the sinners? or was it Noah's family.

Jesus said something straightforward there. Stop the pointless eisegesis and let the scripture interpret itself. Whenever Jesus speaks in parables, he makes it clear this is a parable. Where did Jesus mention Matthew 24 v 28-30 is a parable? Parable of what exactly?

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;

1) From the above scripture, who was TAKEN AWAY in the days of Noah? Was it the righteous ones or the sinners?
2) Bearing in mind that the coming of the Son of Man would follow the pattern of the days of Noah, who will be the ones TAKEN AWAY in this context? The righteous ones? or the sinners...
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by CEOKmotors: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh my God.

Simple question. Who was taken away in the days of Noah? Was it the sinners? or was it Noah's family.

Jesus said something straightforward there. Stop the pointless eisegesis and let the scripture interpret itself. Whenever Jesus speaks in parables, he makes it clear this is a parable. Where did Jesus mention Matthew 24 v 28-30 is a parable? Parable of what exactly?

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;

1) From the above scripture, who was TAKEN AWAY in the days of Noah? Was it the righteous ones or the sinners?
2) Bearing in mind that the coming of the Son of Man would follow the pattern of the days of Noah, who will be the ones TAKEN AWAY in this context? The righteous ones? or the sinners...

Pls read d previous post I quoted you on.
If you can't comprehend, Salut!
Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Don't quote me again.

Smh... I read it, and that's why I am asking you questions to stimulate your thinking but...it seems religiosity and sound doctrines are really in enmity with one another.

Stop inserting your interpretation into a straightforward text.

Whenever you are ready to tell yourself the truth and answer who was taken away in the days of Noah...till then, indulge yourself in pretribulation rapture false doctrine.

And by the way, Apostle Paul has this for you...

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ AND OUR BEING GATHERED UNTO HIM, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, FOR THAT DAY WILL NOT COME until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Don't quote me again.

Bro totally ignore that guy. He is a confused fellow. I have long ignored him.
The Apostle Paul said in Titus 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Bro totally ignore that guy.

Says the false prophet who claimed Trump would win a second term and Vladimir Putin would invade Israel.
Keep up the good work for Satan in deceiving others.
I hope you have manipulated more people with your fear tactics to call you for prayers and counselling sessions abi?

Cc SeraphEl, Obonujoker, come and see something o, lmao...
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

If e sure you, bring scriptural references to defend the fraudulent pretribulation rapture doctrine. Scriptures you have quoted out of context. Smh...
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by CEOKmotors: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

I noticed his post, always want to contradict and appear intelligent without knowing that d wisdom of man is foolishness before God.
May God show us mercy.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

I noticed his post, always want to contradict and appear intelligent without knowing that d wisdom of man is foolishness before God.
May God show us mercy.

When you are ready to show us the pretribulation rapture in Matthew 24 or anywhere else in the scriptures, please entertain me further with the fraudulent pretrib rapture doctrine...

Smh

2 Timothy 1 v 7;
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Anyone who truly has the Spirit of God (Truth) has a sound mind and would have no complexities in seeing the scriptures for what they truly are, rather than inserting their preconceived notions into the scriptural text.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Shalom!

Read Matthew 24 and show us where Jesus will come for believers before the great tribulation.

Thank you.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

May God show us mercy.

My Brother, we are in the Last of the Last Moments. The devil is not sleeping. He is working round the clock and doing everything thing possible to confuse as many as he can. He has recruited many knowingly and unknowingly to do his work.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Brother, we are in the Last of the Last Moments. The devil is not sleeping. He is working round the clock and doing everything thing possible to confuse as many as he can. He has recruited many knowingly and unknowingly to do his work.

Time will tell who is truly doing Satan’s work.

The passage of time will surely vindicate the truth. Mark this post.
Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
CEOKmotors:

May God show us mercy.

The left behind series yiu watched on TV has made you think the rapture will occur before the antichrist abi?

Believers will be on ground when the antichrist will appear on the earth.

The antichrist will deceive the whole world, but Believers will see through it and remain steadfast in God.

Antichrist will introduce the 666 to have people on his side, Christians will refuse, then comes the persecution of Christians, by which many will be killed by the sword, many displaced etc....

The blood of matyred saints will cry unto God, and God will tell them to rest for a season until the others join them. Amidst the persecution, the great tribulation (troubling of the universe) will occur to torment mostly the antichrist and those who collect his mark. Some persons marked by God will not be harmed during the opening of the seals.

After the tribulation, everything begins to grow dark. The Lord Jesus descends with the voice of an arch angel and the last Trump will blow. Those who died in Christ, will rise first and those who are alive will a gather to meet with the Lord. (This is the first resurrection)

The antichrist will gather his people (deceive those who took the mark), that the coming of Jesus is like an Alien invasion, and they will gather at the Armageddon, but the kings of Kings and Lord of Lords, will defeat them all.

BOTTOMLINE

We will all face the Antichrist...be not deceived please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by OkCornel(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jokerman:

The left behind series yiu watched on TV has made you think the rapture will occur before the antichrist abi?

Believers will be on ground when the antichrist will appear on the earth.

The antichrist will deceive the whole world, but Believers will see through it and remain steadfast in God.

Antichrist will introduce the 666 to have people on his side, Christians will refuse, then comes the persecution of Christians, by which many will be killed by the sword, many displaced etc....

The blood of matyred saints will cry unto God, and God will tell them to rest for a season until the others join them. Amidst the persecution, the great tribulation (troubling of the universe) will occur to torment mostly the antichrist and those who collect his mark. Some persons marked by God will not be harmed during the opening of the seals.

After the tribulation, everything begins to grow dark. The Lord Jesus descends with the voice of an arch angel and the last Trump will blow. Those who died in Christ, will rise first and those who are alive will a gather to meet with the Lord. (This is the first resurrection)

The antichrist will gather his people (deceive those who took the mark), that the coming of Jesus is like an Alien invasion, and they will gather at the Armageddon, but the kings of Kings and Lord of Lords, will defeat them all.

BOTTOMLINE

We will all face the Antichrist...be not deceived please

Thank you bro.

Religious zealots read the scriptures with little to no understanding and keep spewing false doctrines up and down. Same challenge Jesus faced with the religious zealots and "Pastors" of his time (The Pharisees and Sadducees)

One simple question to open their minds. Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 mentioned believers would be resurrected and transformed AT THE LAST TRUMP. The word in itself "Last Trump" is already self explanatory which means, no trumpet is blown after this one.

That last trump is the one blown at the second coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 v 29-31. Jesus said it clearly, the trumpet would be blown "immediately after the tribulation of those days".

I don't know how something so straightforward is difficult for religious zealots to comprehend.

If according to these religious zealots the "Last Trump" would be blown before the great tribulation, then are the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation or Matthew 24 v 29-31 going be called, trumpets after the "last trump"?

People are easily deceived. Jesus warned multiple times in Matthew 24 "LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU", Apostle Paul repeated this same warning in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 "LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU"... they must have really foreseen this pretribulation rapture fraud...

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by Jokerman(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:

Thank you bro.

Religious zealots read the scriptures with little to no understanding and keep spewing false doctrines up and down. Same challenge Jesus faced with the religious zealots and "Pastors" of his time (The Pharisees and Sadducees)

One simple question to open their minds. Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 mentioned believers would be resurrected and transformed AT THE LAST TRUMP. The word in itself "Last Trump" is already self explanatory which means, no trumpet is blown after this one.

That last trump is the one blown at the second coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 v 29-31. Jesus said it clearly, the trumpet would be blown "immediately after the tribulation of those days".

I don't know how something so straightforward is difficult for religious zealots to comprehend.

TV movies, have kept them glued to such doctrine as earlier propagated by John Darby

And you are right... The Last trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Is Imminent! JESUS Christ Is Coming!! by compton11(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I like ur thickness...its damn attractiveshocked
u won smash Vanessa be dat oooooo?

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Eating In Dream / I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) / Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Why Are You Exposing Your Unborn Baby & Your Pregnant Wif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.