Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (17673 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Akinwunmi Ambode On His 60th Birthday / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Angel55555(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master. Do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

He's always at verge of signing any amount of money needed by Tinubu. The real campaign is about starting, all work in Lagos state will be on hold for now, because all our Lagos state money will be given to druggie for his campaign.
Wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by erubati: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

There's no way that house boy parading around as governor won't congratulate his master. Do you want druggie to pursue him out of Lagos?

He's always at verge of signing any amount of money needed by Tinubu. The real campaign is about starting, all work in Lagos state will be on hold for now, because all our Lagos state money will be given to druggie for his campaign.
Eya.
E go spoil ur whoring business for Lagos abi?
Chai,sorry.
Abi u go go back to ur state make Dem dey fvck u for free?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chigomiced: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Klass99:
How on earth did Tinubu emerge as the flag bearer? I haven't forgotten Lekki Toll Gate massacre sha. Atiku gets my vote

Funny how obi isn't in Ur list
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sadbjdj28: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MJACORY(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Make we nah reason wella as a yoruba boy i dey
reason with #Obi_soft.

but abeg if you get updates of where dem dey run am for # you don understand nw ..eeh normal 20k make i use am green, i come in peace.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jeri12(f): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello
At spectra, we design all kinds of website to suit your business. Call us now cool cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by VonBenny(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
So u are one of the People that voted Buhari and put us in this mess. quote author=Kingpele post=113615808]Servant governor, what happened in this A PC convention is similar to that of PDP .both bribed delegates with stolenfunds,truly osibanjo would have been a better candidate, because it is morally wrong to have another Muslim as a president after the tenure of another Muslim..this will hurt APC at the polls ,Christians all over the country must vote a party with a Christian as a candidate..I voted against gej 2015 though am a Christian because i believed it is the turn of a Muslim northerner..2023 is the turn of a Christian from the south ..I see another party taking over next year..as for that thief atiku his case is even worse he is a northern Muslim [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Digmygold: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Servant governor, what happened in this A PC convention is similar to that of PDP .both bribed delegates with stolenfunds,truly osibanjo would have been a better candidate, because it is morally wrong to have another Muslim as a president after the tenure of another Muslim..this will hurt APC at the polls ,Christians all over the country must vote a party with a Christian as a candidate..I voted against gej 2015 though am a Christian because i believed it is the turn of a Muslim northerner..2023 is the turn of a Christian from the south ..I see another party taking over next year..as for that thief atiku his case is even worse he is a northern Muslim

Did Osinbajo bribe too or not?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ADBA3005(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amarisco:
Dark days ahead
For you and your loved ones?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Liodins: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu stooge.

The money has been caved out even before this year start. So make u no worry yourself watin dem go steal this period na just transport fare and e no go much.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Liodins: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sadbjdj28:
:

Wow...are you serious?
u get correct and u need my small 2k, why?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TheOmoney(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2022
I FORSEE MC OLUOMO AS MINISTER FOR YOUTHS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 2:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations my mentor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Caseless: 2:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Servant governor, what happened in this A PC convention is similar to that of PDP .both bribed delegates with stolenfunds,truly osibanjo would have been a better candidate, because it is morally wrong to have another Muslim as a president after the tenure of another Muslim..this will hurt APC at the polls ,Christians all over the country must vote a party with a Christian as a candidate..I voted against gej 2015 though am a Christian because i believed it is the turn of a Muslim northerner..2023 is the turn of a Christian from the south ..I see another party taking over next year..as for that thief atiku his case is even worse he is a northern Muslim
mumu like you still bring religion into the matter. So a Muslim southerner can't be a president? Why's it always about people and stupid religious argument?

If so, why's Christian like sanwo-olu running again? That's 3 straight tenure for Christians to rule Lagos. Do you think they're better or in the majority?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YeyeGbami: 3:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Terrier99:

Your parents hide under the bed like wild rats every Monday. Your sisters are married off in exchange for kerosene as dowry. Even you talking are an economic refugee in Lagos.
If not for Tinubu, you would have been forgotten in the evil forest of Igboland.

Economic refugee grin grin, you dropped napalm on his head.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Codeye(m): 4:25am On Jun 09, 2022
AMGBoss:

Say No To Buhari 2.0

Elo fokan ba e.
Tinubu will become Nigerian Greatest President.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ameduedwin: 4:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Kingpele:
you voted against Jonathan in 2015 because is a Muslim turn abi ? Did Jonathan finish his turn before it is Muslim turn ? U help brought this calamity upon Nigeria in 2015
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by greatseed: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Quit being religious in all matters! Focus more your attitude & good way to life! We are all imperfect! But God decides victory in all ramifications. I am not in anyway or can talk for God, but I know with God, everything works out for good!!! Either way we all see it good or bad!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DOD88: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Kingpele:

Which one is your pain now? Is it the servant governor, or bribed delegates or Muslim issue? You are a confused and frustrated man just because of your hatred for Tinubu. Keep on lamenting and wriggling in pains until Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president next year May. Tinubu, the Lord's chosen cannot be prevented from fulfilling God's presidency project for him. The sooner you have a rethink, the better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji / Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.