Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial (2090 Views)

Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Abdulrahman Donate ₦75 Million To Owo Terror Victims / Igbo Man Must Go For 2023 Presidency Despite IPOB Attack - Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by 2elliot: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alphagan:

No, I don't know. To the best of my knowledge, Yorubas don't mock the bereaved, they only reflect and offer consolation.

You may want to provide evidence of where Yorubas mocked any tribe that got attacked by terrorists.
coneheads like you are the problem of this zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by 2elliot: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Is there anything under the sun that they don't turn into igbo affair? Must you always make issues all about yourself?

And if den ask dem to list one igbo victim, den no go fit.

Attention-seeking losers..

RIP to the dead.

Idiot
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by ChoCho54(f): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alphagan:

No, I don't know. To the best of my knowledge, Yorubas don't mock the bereaved, they only reflect and offer consolation.

You may want to provide evidence of where Yorubas mocked any tribe that got attacked by terrorists.
Ok what would be my benefit if I provide you with evidence?
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Alphagan(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok what would be my benefit if I provide you with evidence?

You raised an unsubstantiated allegation, I disproved it because such never happened. If you believe it did, the burden of proof rests on you.

You don't have to lie to create an impression that exists in your figment of imagination.

1 Like

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Yorobastard(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alphagan:
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Many Igbos were gloating over the unfortunate attack thinking Yorubas were the only victims. Hmmm.

May the perpetrators of this dastardly act know no peace.

Even on twitter sef I had to tackle those bastards....them forget sey them dey everywhere for the country and if any form of chaos occurs they will 70% get affected...i tire for my people o
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by stanluiz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Afonja Terrorists on the loose. They have killed our people.

RIP to the dead. Nice one from Ohaneze. Onye ahana nwaneya.

1 Like

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by porthouse7(f): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
when some Igbos here are happy it happen in Yoruba land I just observe with pity, Igbos will definitely be in any Catholic church

1 Like

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by stanluiz(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Is there anything under the sun that they don't turn into igbo affair? Must you always make issues all about yourself?

And if den ask dem to list one igbo victim, den no go fit.

Attention-seeking losers..

RIP to the dead.

Don't be stupid this ethnic bigot. Playing politics with human lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Tellwhat: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Alphagan:

You're just being clever by half. Typical devils advocate
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Uchek(m): 3:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Which Igbos are gloating? Do you even know the meaning of gloating? Or Ndigbo telling Yoruba that we warned you about this in the wake of Owo attack is what you call gloating Nig?

Alphagan:
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Many Igbos were gloating over the unfortunate attack thinking Yorubas were the only victims. Hmmm.

May the perpetrators of this dastardly act know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Madmazel99(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Tomek09:

Deep inside, you are happy that Igbos suffered loss in that attack more. Most Catholic and Anglican Churches in SouthWest are largely dominated and built by Igbos there. Sad
why are you lying? People just come online to type whatever they like. Dominated and built by igbos?
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by ChoCho54(f): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Alphagan:

You raised an unsubstantiated allegation, I disapproved it because such never happened. If you believe it did, the burden on proof rests on you.

You don't have to lie to create an impression that exists in your figment of imagination.
You disproved what? Hypocrite! I'm not playing your game.
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by Tomek09(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2022
PussyMiners:

This osu no get sense
E pain am. Eleri.bu
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by adebankole74596: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Safe journeySafe journey...
Re: Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial by PussyMiners: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Tomek09:

E pain am. Eleri.bu
Oloriburuku ni awon obi re cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Abiola Contests For Political Office In Abia State / I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. / Trending Topic On Obidient Whatsapp Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.