Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

'i'm Always Ready To Help': Busquets Says He's Open To Another Pay Cut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i'm Always Ready To Help': Busquets Says He's Open To Another Pay Cut (169 Views)

Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Neymar Willing To Take £13.7m Pay Cut In Order To Rejoin Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Always Ready To Help': Busquets Says He's Open To Another Pay Cut by Afrivogue123: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
"Another pay cut? I am always willing to help. The club has not proposed anything to us yet. It is not the best decision to do it through the press, it is always better to talk face to face. It's not a problem for me, I'm always ready to help," Sergio Busquets has said. Read more: https://afrivogue.com/im-always-ready-to-help-busquets-says-hes-open-to-another-pay-cut/

(1) (Reply)

England National Team Struggles Again / Sadio Mané Deal, On The Right Track Since Last Week. / Our Friday Football Predictions Is 820+ Odds Subscribe Now On Youtube Solidbet24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.