Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders (16639 Views)

Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Goddson:
No nation on earth can defeat Russia, forget the media hype/optics/stunts by western countries…

How do you explain Ukraine fighting with 700k military force trained by NATO (combination of over 20 countries) plus mercenaries and still losing against Russia’s 200k military force who have gained ground in the donbass area (Donetsk and Luhansk region) and still advancing westward?

Three mercenaries were sentenced to death today..

Believe western media at your own peril, they are full of fake news.

Russian forces is not 200k oo

It is a 2 million man strong army. If they decide to call up reservist.

Maybe you mean the troops sent to Ukraine. That I will understand.

Secondly,

That picture of Biden saying he would break up Russia and his people is at best false.

Biden has not said anything like that.

If you have a credible source / link where he said that, let me know.

The Last time he was in Poland, he made it clear that the west has no problem with the Russian people but with the actions of his leader Putin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Appleyard(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don't care if they're fighting against west ,all I want is for Ukraine to expel Russia forces
Sorry bro, but you will have to wait till 2070 for that to happen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
pacespot:
Weapons that are needed to realize oduduwa and Biafra nations in Nigeria.

You want to scatter Nigeria now abi .... ?

Your plan nor go work...... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by jameslojohn(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Russia military is weak it has been over 3 months and Russia military have not made any substantial progress
But Ukraine are losing 100 men daily, one problem with you guys is you are never objective when reasoning, and in this war but west and Russia will loss but the biggest loser will be Ukraine because in all aspects of its society the loss will be felt for years to come and reclaiming the territory loss to Russia may never be possible.

2 Likes

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Segzy22:
The Putin that has not taken over the Ukraine that is smaller Than Texas want to try the west?

Lol...... cheesy cheesy

With that your screenshot and comments,

Na some people trouble you dey find for here oo

Dem nor want to hear say their village people for Russia dey loose oo

Dem nor want to hear say Russia nor fit do the job oo

Lol... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The weapons that have an immediate impact on pushing back Russian forces were Russian inventions but re-engineered by US and European countries for easy use by Ukrainians who mastered the use when they were part of USSR forces.

Very correct...

How can I increase the volume of this comment .... cheesy

Where is my Nairaland remote control... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
SmartyPants:

So you can't see the Ukrainian patch on the uniforms of those men?

You are really Smart.

Another comment that I need to increase the Volume on.

Grabbing my Nairaland remote control.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
ebufa:

i no fit laff..........what do people smoke on this forum ?

Some of them dey smoke ebufa weed.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you look carefully at the military men and their uniforms. .... ?

Those are Ukrainian soldiers handling Soviet era weapons donated by the west.

So after smoking ebufa weed, the OP upload those pictures. ..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Kelvin3476: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
chrisxxx:
Russia losing respect as world power.
RUSSIA AND UKRAINE ARE NOW AT THE SAME BRACKET. LOOK AT HOW HARD IT WAS FOR RUSSIA TO OUTRUN NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, NOT EVEN INTERCONTINENTAL NEIGHBOUR. IF RUSSIA IS A SUPER POWER, THEN UKRAINE IS A SUPER POWER TOO.

1 Like

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by ebufa: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
RedScorpion:

Some of them dey smoke ebufa weed.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you look carefully at the military men and their uniforms. .... ?

Those are Ukrainian soldiers handling Soviet era weapons donated by the west.

So after smoking ebufa weed, the OP upload those pictures. ..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

last time I checked the Russians were smoking out the Ukrainian army on all fronts in northern Donbas, Luhansk front, the imminent collapse of the Ukrainian army is gonna be precipitious! Get your fake eyelashes outta the CNN screen!

1 Like

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
ebufa:

last time I checked the Russians were smoking out the Ukrainian army on all fronts in northern Donbas, Luhansk front, the imminent collapse of the Ukrainian army is gonna be precipitious! Get your fake eyelashes outta the CNN screen!

Lol.... cheesy cheesy

I don't need fake eyelashes because whenever I smoke the weed from your backyard,

I see clearly and know enough not to believe the propaganda from TASS or RST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Pacesetter123(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=adolfHitler1934 post=113636374][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by dammysholove(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
A figment of their imagination..

USA is a weakling when it comes to Russia.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Pacesetter123(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2022
MansoryMX:

Look at the Imbec1le. Ordinary small artillery US gave Ukraine, Russia are losing the war. What will then happen if US supplies Ukraine with Marines, Air Force, snipers or Navy seals. Russia is like big for nothing camry
So what is stopping them from sending those mentioned weapons at the moment?
Let them send it naw and see weda there will be any country called Ukraine again in world map.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Pacesetter123(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol I wanted to attack you as I kon see your name I laugh ehn. I just Dey roll on the ground grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truly,the guy wicked no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by calcal: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2022
They are not really helping Ukraine by sending weapons. Russia and Ukraine are neighbors. the more weapons Ukraine receives the more destruction.

1 Like

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Okhuadams(m): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Kingsnairaland post=113623616]A figment of their imagination..

USA is a weakling when it comes to Russia.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia. [/quote/,God bless Putin in ur ass thinking imagination Antichrist uploading always in support of evil.
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:45am On Jun 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Apart from nuclear weapons, one on one , can Russia defeat USA?

Google what Russia hypersonic weapons can do.
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Kelvin3476:
RUSSIA AND UKRAINE ARE NOW AT THE SAME BRACKET. LOOK AT HOW HARD IT WAS FOR RUSSIA TO OUTRUN NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, NOT EVEN INTERCONTINENTAL NEIGHBOUR. IF RUSSIA IS A SUPER POWER, THEN UKRAINE IS A SUPER POWER TOO.
so since Afghanistan defeated USA Afghanistan is also a super power lol.
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Mohzus: 3:24am On Jun 10, 2022
pansophist:

Okay, thanks for your feedback.

But I know of a better alternative, how about challenge the points I've written instead of telling me shut up? Isn't it common sense?
Respectfully sir

1) in world economy, the moment you're been praised , just know you're doomed. Remember when they tag the Nigeria stock exchange as the best performing emerging market in 2019 that it's a commodity based market which will help us during the pandemic , meanwhile fpi had run away from the market , the 2020 crash opened people eye .

2) the same Chinese you're touting as the strongest people was during the height of communism when communism was spreading throughout eastern Europe , Asia and Latin America. In the 2nd sino-japanese war you know what happened when Japanese almost finished China . Now how many communist state do we have to aid them in the eventuality of going to war .
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Kingsley10000: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

They call Russia the bear a bear does not need to make noise like the dog nato is don't poke the bear.

Russia don't need you to call them world power their power speaks for itself

They came to help Syria and nato ran away from Syria

They came to Georgia and nato ran away from them...

They came to Ukraine nato ran away from Ukraine too.

What more can Russia do to prove that nato can't come face to face with Russia.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

it's only china Nato get mouth for
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Kelvin3476: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
WE ALL HAVE READ HOW RUSSIA WON HITLER. WE ALL KNW HOW THEY DEFEAT THE SAME AFGHANISTAN. EVEN A CLOSE BORDER COUNTRY IS HARD FOR THEM TO OUTRUN AFTER ALL THEIR BARKINGS. WHAT IF THEY ARE FIGHTING AN INTERCONTINENTAL WAR ?
Kingsnairaland:
so since Afghanistan defeated USA Afghanistan is also a super power lol.
I CALL ALL PUTARDS ZOMBIES BECUS THEY HAVE NEVER ANSWERED 1 SINGLE QUESTION I HAS BEEN ASKING ALL OF THEM , BUT THEIR GENERATIONAL MUMU NO THE GREE THEM DO WITHOUT REPEATING SAME THING. LET ME ASSUME U ARE THE LAST PUTARD REMAINING TO BE ASKD THE SAME QUESTION. WHAT WAS THE U.S MISSION IN AFGHANISTAN ?
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by pansophist(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Mohzus:

Respectfully sir

1) in world economy, the moment you're been praised , just know you're doomed. Remember when they tag the Nigeria stock exchange as the best performing emerging market in 2019 that it's a commodity based market which will help us during the pandemic , meanwhile fpi had run away from the market , the 2020 crash opened people eye .

2) the same Chinese you're touting as the strongest people was during the height of communism when communism was spreading throughout eastern Europe , Asia and Latin America. In the 2nd sino-japanese war you know what happened when Japanese almost finished China . Now how many communist state do we have to aid them in the eventuality of going to war .

I thought you will even make any sense, instead you went staight to criticism, then a comeback with this. Your comeback is below the bar. To weak and quite frankly, makes no sense. I'll address your point though.

1. Where and how exactly is Russia praised? Everything I wrote are not praise but facts. I wrote that the ruble is stronger than pre-war level, Ukraine territories have been occupied, Zelensky is a puppet, Russia is off the Bretton woods systems, global economy has moved to euro-asia, most of the world are still trading with russia, and so on, which of these that I've said before are not true? It's pure fact, not praise. Don't you know the difference?

2. How can you condensed the whole six thousand years of Chinese history and battles to the Japanese aggression when they occupied Manchuria and massacre civilians in Nanjing? Do you also know that the war happened when China was still under ROC, in other words, a democracy and a puppet of the west?

China started as communism in 1949, now point to me one, just one single battle it has lost since then. So I can argue that democracy is flawed because China was weaker then, but stronger under the communism. The Russia of today was no where stronger or close to the might of soviet Union when it was a communist as well. This is not to support communism or democracy, but to address your implicit point of bringing political ideologies to this.

On a different note, you better come on board about the new sheriff in town, its called changes. This is the Asian century, and I tell you for a fact as someone that lives in the west and have been to Japan, China and South Korea. The kind of development and tech I've seen in China, I've never seen it in the west. Obama was not kidding when he said that the Chinese are far ahead. Wake up mate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by ebufa: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
RedScorpion:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy

I don't need fake eyelashes because whenever I smoke the weed from your backyard,

I see clearly and know enough not to believe the propaganda from TASS or RST.

Let me cut to the chase...........go to these youtube channels for a clearer and more balanced view of the situation on the ground! leave the propaganda of the western slave-trading nations. Go to these youtube channels
*the duran
*military summary
*defence policy asia

2 Likes

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Mohzus: 5:54am On Jun 11, 2022
pansophist:

I thought you will even make any sense, instead you went staight to criticism, then a comeback with this. Your comeback is below the bar. To weak and quite frankly, makes no sense. I'll address your point though.

1. Where and how exactly is Russia praised? Everything I wrote are not praise but facts. I wrote that the ruble is stronger than pre-war level, Ukraine territories have been occupied, Zelensky is a puppet, Russia is off the Bretton woods systems, global economy has moved to euro-asia, most of the world are still trading with russia, and so on, which of these that I've said before are not true? It's pure fact, not praise. Don't you know the difference?

2. How can you condensed the whole six thousand years of Chinese history and battles to the Japanese aggression when they occupied Manchuria and massacre civilians in Nanjing? Do you also know that the war happened when China was still under ROC, in other words, a democracy and a puppet of the west?

China started as communism in 1949, now point to me one, just one single battle it has lost since then. So I can argue that democracy is flawed because China was weaker then, but stronger under the communism. The Russia of today was no where stronger or close to the might of soviet Union when it was a communist as well. This is not to support communism or democracy, but to address your implicit point of bringing political ideologies to this.

On a different note, you better come on board about the new sheriff in town, its called changes. This is the Asian century, and I tell you for a fact as someone that lives in the west and have been to Japan, China and South Korea. The kind of development and tech I've seen in China, I've never seen it in the west. Obama was not kidding when he said that the Chinese are far ahead. Wake up mate.

1)For sake of posterity , I'll remind you about this same Russia currency in 6 months time when it'll be in the news for all wrong reason
2) the Mongols conquered China , the British invaded and conquer china .
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
RedScorpion:

Russian forces is not 200k oo

It is a 2 million man strong army. If they decide to call up reservist.

Maybe you mean the troops sent to Ukraine. That I will understand.

Secondly,

That picture of Biden saying he would break up Russia and his people is at best false.

Biden has not said anything like that.

If you have a credible source / link where he said that, let me know.

The Last time he was in Poland, he made it clear that the west has no problem with the Russian people but with the actions of his leader Putin.

If you read my message well you will know that I mearnt the troops sent for the special military operation in Ukraine is 200k, Russia has over 2million military personnel and its verified and everyone knows that.

The second picture is sarcasm and I expect you to know what it means…. Besides the message I was passing with the picture is to show how people who tried to invade/break the former Soviet Union, USSR which is now Russia failed woefully…

Well if you go by what Biden said at Poland “he said Putin has to go which meant regime change”

Why do you think USA, UK and EU are bombarding Russia with sanctions? Don’t you think it’s for the sanctions to crumble the Russian economy so that the people there can turn against the government and cause regime change..

Please you have to be very intelligent to engage me in a conversation, I’m very exposed and enlightened, I’m not a random nairaland e-warrior who comment senselessly.
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
caracas:

Pls go back to school, your level of ignorance is really annoying…

What’s your level of intelligence? I would love to engage you in a meaningful conversation….

With the message I posted, can you prove me wrong with facts?

A lot of unintelligent people in this faceless forum..
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 12:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Goddson:

If you read my message well you will know that I mearnt the troops sent for the special military operation in Ukraine is 200k, Russia has over 2million military personnel and its verified and everyone knows that.

The second picture is sarcasm and I expect you to know what it means…. Besides the message I was passing with the picture is to show how people who tried to invade/break the former Soviet Union, USSR which is now Russia failed woefully…

Well if you go by what Biden said at Poland “he said Putin has to go which meant regime change”

Why do you think USA, UK and EU are bombarding Russia with sanctions? Don’t you think it’s for the sanctions to crumble the Russian economy so that the people there can turn against the government and cause regime change..

Please you have to be very intelligent to engage me in a conversation, I’m very exposed and enlightened, I’m not a random nairaland e-warrior who comment senselessly.

Ehen..

so you are an exposed and enlightened Nairalander ? ..... OK

Biden never said Putin has to go..... Never

He said and I quote " For God's sake this man should not be in Power"

He said that in reaction to the massacre in Bucha and elsewhere..

How does that translates to mean regime Change ?

President Biden went further to later clarify that his statement was his personal beliefs and not a national policy.

No one that carries the large scale destruction of lives and property like Putin should hold Power....

That is the view of many including President Biden.

But despite our views and opinion, the wicked would still continue their wickedness.
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by RedScorpion(f): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2022
ebufa:

Let me cut to the chase...........go to these youtube channels for a clearer and more balanced view of the situation on the ground! leave the propaganda of the western slave-trading nations. Go to these youtube channels
*the duran
*military summary
*defence policy asia

I will not Go..... cheesy cheesy

You leave those Propaganda YouTube channels and join our Legit western news outlets.... cheesy
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
RedScorpion:

Ehen..

so you are an exposed and enlightened Nairalander ? ..... OK

Biden never said Putin has to go..... Never

He said and I quote " For God's sake this man should not be in Power"

He said that in reaction to the massacre in Bucha and elsewhere..

How does that translates to mean regime Change ?

President Biden went further to later clarify that his statement was his personal beliefs and not a national policy.

No one that carries the large scale destruction of lives and property like Putin should hold Power....

That is the view of many including President Biden.

But despite our views and opinion, the wicked would still continue their wickedness.

Then you must not be current with what is happening in the world, I ll like to engage you in a sensible and meaningful conversation, you can drop your email…

I want you to ponder on the picture below, when you point a finger of accusation at something, think about the other four pointed back at you.

Trust me, I was once like you a decade ago, I was In a western bubble, the Hollywood propaganda of promoting American/western culture not until I left my hemisphere.

Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by ebufa: 3:19am On Jun 13, 2022
RedScorpion:

You leave those Propaganda YouTube channels and join our Legit western news outlets.... cheesy

are you suffering Stockholm syndrome ?...........cos you sound like you like these white men too much!
Re: Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
RedScorpion:

There you go with your “Legit western news outlets”

A link below shows you a western media admitting use of information as warfare..

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna23014

You need to step out of your bubble

Visit the Duran channel on YouTube
Visit Redacted channel on YouTube
Look for Scott Ritter on YouTube
Look for Richard medhurst on YouTube

They will help you get out of the western darkness into the light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / UK Nuclear Missile Test Fails Again After Trident Weapon Belly Flops Into Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.