Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is Rotomi Amaechi A New Hero? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rotomi Amaechi A New Hero? (453 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rotomi Amaechi A New Hero? by eeetuk(m): 3:19am On Jun 09, 2022
How did Amaechi get more votes than VP Osinbayo?

Dear Nigerians,
Amaechi got 316 votes out of over 2,000 votes, and to some people that is relevant. Please say it again!
People, 316 out of 2000 plus votes is a failing grade in school or workplace.

When Mr. Rotomi Amaechi was a transportation minister, he took money from the ministry of transportation to build schools and roads in katsina state. He did that because he thought President Buhari was going to reward him with presidency of Nigeria. Very laughable!

If i was not a Nigerian and i am reading comments from Nigerian embracing Amaechi perform, I would come across Nigerians as stupid people.
Mr. Amaechi is a failure---his polling results reflect that. He should be shamed out of the room. And i am glad he was.
Re: Is Rotomi Amaechi A New Hero? by chukwuibuipob: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2022
undecided u don open ur shop of Lamentations cry? Pulling that 316 isn’t a small feat.:if Fayemi/co didn’t gave it to Tinubu,u think Pa Tee go win? Go back and check the facial expressions of Pa Bubu,Even his wife refused to joined him to handover the flag to Pa Tee.
Re: Is Rotomi Amaechi A New Hero? by helinues: 5:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Amaechi actually tried for securing such votes. Osinbajo might have conceded indirectly before the primary cos there was no sign of fighting with the results he received across the delegates

Nobody stepped down for Amaechi yet still pull that stunt. Kudos to him

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Has Made Youths To Build Hope That Better Days Ar Coming Soon / Breaking!! With All Analysis Done, See Who Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Senator Representing Edo South Reportedly Dump Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.