Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please Is This Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Right Or Wrong (765 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Kelvin2022(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Good morning my people please I want to ask a question, if your girlfriend ask you to suck her anus First to prove that you love her, will you do that?
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Zonefree(m): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Foolishness is not love!

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Lawlab254: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Exkandayee(m): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Then she gat to drink my pee to prove she loves me

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by MadamVanessa(f): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

Nothing is wrong , suck the damn thing thing , rock the ass hole with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nothing is wrong , suck the damn thing thing , rock the ass hole with your tongue.
Has someone ever done this to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2022
if to say i see you face2face, i for slap you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by MadamVanessa(f): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Has someone ever done this to you.

shocked

Yes, I can't even look you twice no matter how rich and hansom you are, if you can't go down on me and suck the hell out of me. I am always in control, you work according to my directives.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Kelvin2022(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Ladies enjoy it wells
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Yes, I can't even look you twice no matter how rich and hansom you are, if you can't go down on me and suck the hell out of me. I am always in control, you work according to my directives.
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

CAN WE DATE EACH OTHER TO SEE IF I WILL WORK TO UR DIRECTIVES.
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by EmptyGarden(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2022
What will she suck to prove hers?
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by BigDawsNet: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
People go wild when it comes to sex

It's your choice..
If you want the adventure...go fir it
If you not sure.. ignore it.. because if u get issue and come nairaland to post it. They will mock u oh
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good morning my people please I want to ask a question, if your girlfriend ask you to suck her anus First to prove that you love her, will you do that?
yes it is love (you need slap

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by BigRocky: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Anus,like u mean shithole right?

Nal am outta here

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Greisen: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Kelvin2022:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Nonexisting: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes, why not. Go ahead and suck her anus, brother. If you don't, another guy will do it and collect your girlfriend so do it to prove your love for her. I have sworn never to be amazed or surprised by simps. Not again, never.

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Truvelisback(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Don't only suck her anus, drink her urine too.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by TMTR: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't only suck her anus, drink her urine too.

Not only that,he should also eat her shit, lick her sweat, and also drink the water she used to have her bath to really prove how much he loves her angry

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right Or Wrong by Fidecoo(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=113622125]shocked

Hahaha
Madam V!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Putting His Head Between ‘thighs’ Of Slay Queen (18+ VIDEO) / Angry Side Chic Beats Boyfriend's Wife Till Bloof Starts Oozing From Her Mouth - / Men Who Take Advantage Of Ladies In Need Are Cowards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.