Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tinubu's Victory... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory... (4643 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by colestephan86: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.
I could have gone for the young Osibanjo or any other option.

They have forgotten about the cases of corruption raised against him.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

Let us tell ourselves the truth.
The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.
This one is an idiot.
How did tinubu participate in lekki tollgate incident.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Walkee: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Cry more my dear brother. I remember when Jonathan was the consensus candidate and how Fulanis were going to disgrace Tinubu.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Britishpea: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.
How young people wake up and start writing bunkum about people who have succeeded in all spheres of life, all because they want to sound intelligent, and trying to denigrate them with unfounded assumptions in a hocus pocus and myopic rhythm still baffles me. You no dey tireeeeee? Get working man!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
Cry more my dear brother. I remember when Jonathan was the consensus candidate and how Fulanis were going to disgrace Tinubu.
so it's about Tinubu now, not the masses?
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by gift2xl: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

When someone is saying the truth you people say the person is wailing. Which kind stupidity this.

Don't mind the fool's that can't reason ahead. This man Tinubu is worse than PMB. E go reach una that are happily supporting him.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Oshodipikin: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba lagba

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Walkee: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
so it's about Tinubu now, not the masses?
What makes Tinubu worse than any other person out there? Did he fail as Lagos state governor?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Multiplier7(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
You see Yoruba people, i detest them because they are hypocrites. They can sell a friend just to get what they want. It's so unfortunate we share a country with these set of beings.

But you know what, karma is real. Come 2023, Tinubu will never be the President of this country. Save this post for future reference. What they don't know is that Yoruba nation starts and ends in South West ONLY.

Drops mic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by blancsn1: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Your own even beta my mother is a Christian, my dad a Muslim.

I am yet to decide which one I will kill to please Igbo Jews from the dungeons of Alaigbo.

Mooh247:
cool
Only a very stupid imbecilicc dunce would think Christian vs Muslim dichotomy exist among Yorubas, My dad is an Alhaji, is younger brother is an ordained Pastor, My sister is an Alhaja married to a deacon, My girlfriends mother is a Christian... And in your foolish mind you think we have any issues with religion, and Yorubas who are Christians are obligated to support Peter Obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by SweetiliciousD: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Mrshocker:
WE HAIL AND BELIEVE IN TINUBU BECAUSE HE PERFORMED BETTER THAN OBITUARY when they were Governors. nah only good speech obi sabi give! no practical results. we need Tinubu to fix Nigeria with the experience he used to fix Lagos.

With his shaking hands that can't firmly hold APC flag ba?
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
What makes Tinubu worse than any other person out there? Did he fail as Lagos state governor?
. I'm sorry if you can't see it.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Walkee: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
. I'm sorry if you can't see it.
lmao. Tell me naa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Nisiw366: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Multiplier7:
You see Yoruba people, i detest them because they are hypocrites. They can sell a friend just to get what they want. It's so unfortunate we share a country with these set of beings.

But you know what, karma is real. Come 2023, Tinubu will never be the President of this country. Save this post for future reference. What they don't know is that Yoruba nation starts and ends in South West ONLY.

Drops mic.
Oloriburuku ipobian in tears

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Zieus: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yoruba's are the problem of Nigeria.

They see white and call it black.

Am Yoruba and this is true but leave them sheybi we complained about buhari den dem say we dey wail atleast we gather suffer the 8years nah, make this one still enter we still gather suffer am
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by olisaEze(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only an idiotic mumu would still think Tinubu controls Nigerian Navy and he is capable of an imaginary massacre

*When Nnamdi Azikwe traded Awolowo's place for Tafa Balewa it was not betrayal

*When Ibos massively voted Tofa over Abiola it wasn't betrayal,

*When Nnwosu Nullified Abiolas Election, Daniel Kanu hosted One million March for Abacha while Abiola and Obasanjo where in jail, it was not betrayal

IDK if you’re lying from ignorance or you’re just plainly stupid! Awo’s party came second at the polls then, so what "betrayal" are you talking about?

The SE voted for Bashir Tofa because his running mate was Sylvester Ugoh a SE’ner as against MKO’s Babagana Kingigbe from the North.

Prof. Humphrey Nwosu who announced the election results and jumped out of his office window to save his life from IBB’s soldiers sent to stop the announcement, is the only evidence MKO & all Yoruba have of his victory at the polls!

People like you with only beer-parlor gist education give NL a bad reputation. Use google it is free, and stop relying on stories from washed up old drunks. They are the reason the unity of the South is like this today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022
olisaEze:

IDK if you’re lying from ignorance or you’re just plainly stupid! Awo’s party came second at the polls then, so what "betrayal" are you talking about?

The SE voted for Bashir Tofa because his running mate was Sylvester Ugoh a SE’ner as against MKO’s Babagana Kingigbe from the North.

Prof. Humphrey Nwosu who announced the election results and jumped out of his office window to save his life from IBB’s soldiers sent to stop the announcement, is the only evidence MKO & all Yoruba have of his victory at the polls!

People like you with only beer-parlor gist education give NL a bad reputation. Use google it is free, and stop relying on stories from washed up old drunks. They are the reason the unity of the South is like this today.

If you had any sense atall you would note that you only gave lousy excuses for what your O.P called betrayal, you never denied it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by 007s(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

So sorry bro, I don't like Tinubu and for me I have given up on Nigeria after the APC primaries. However, I will urge you not to make this a tribal issue, or try to paint the yorubas as the betrayal here.

During the primaries, aspirants from South West, South East and South South stepped down to support Tinubu, also, from the look of things, Tinubu won the primary election in almost all state of the federation including South East.

This is to tell you that even your own people are not exempted from this dollar politics, with enough money on ground it will shock you that Tinubu or Atiku will win Peter Obi even the South East.

Don't castigate any tribe, we all are the same, we all are greedy, and Nigeria does not have bad leaders but bad people. It is not a tribal thing, it is a Nigerian thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by infogenius(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only an idiotic mumu would still think Tinubu controls Nigerian Navy and he is capable of an imaginary massacre

Atleast Owo massacre we saw the bodies and their families

Health wise he just had kneel surgery and he admitted it, President Roosevelt of United States was the longest serving US President and he was paralyzed waste down, Current Texas Governor is on Wheelcheer and running for 3rd term yet Tinubu cant contest due to kneel cap replacement surgery

Only a very stupid imbecilicc dunce would think Christian vs Muslim dichotomy exist among Yorubas, My dad is an Alhaji, is younger brother is an ordained Pastor, My sister is an Alhaja married to a deacon, My girlfriends mother is a Christian... And in your foolish mind you think we have any issues with religion, and Yorubas who are Christians are obligated to support Peter Obi

*When Nnwosu Nullified Abiolas Election, Daniel Kanu hosted One million March for Abacha while Abiola and Obasanjo where in jail, it was not betrayal

I quoted this because it’s news to me and I will verify.
You have spoken well, the yorubas do not have issues with religion.
Nigeria is a nation with people that gives more preference to their brothers before considering others.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
6am you don they wail.
no peace for the haters

U really don't have a brain... when u die... u will weep bitterly cos u will see the suffering ur children will face due to the silly decision u make today
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

Please read what is written and don't resort to insults. I know we can't hold any good discussion again in nairaland without appearing uncouth because we want to defend evil.

Where is the insult. Please kindly show me.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Atleast Owo massacre we saw the bodies and their families

Health wise he just had kneel surgery and he admitted it, President Roosevelt of United States was the longest serving US President and he was paralyzed waste down, Current Texas Governor is on Wheelcheer and running for 3rd term yet Tinubu cant contest due to kneel cap replacement surgery

U should b banned for selling lies

U just broke a rule
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U should b banned for selling lies

U just broke a rule

Intelligent people dispute a lie with fact not accuse others without justification

I assume you are intelligent kindly point out any lie I told

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Nisiw366: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U really don't have a brain... when u die... u will weep bitterly cos u will see the suffering ur children will face due to the silly decision u make today
shut up big ass ipobian. Politics isnt for you, go to romance

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Tinubu, visionary leader? Lol...till tomorrow he hasn't told Nigerians the source of his wealth. Yet you're voting for an old lying-thief who should be behind bars .
grin

I already knew you had nothing to say. But then Osinbanjo has alot to say about his Boss Tinubu. Kindly watch this video. My brother, TINUBU IS A MOVING TRAIN AIMED FOR GREATNESS. LIKE IT OR NOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7YS7n520nc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2022
infogenius:

I quoted this because it’s news to me and I will verify.
You have spoken well, the yorubas do not have issues with religion.
Nigeria is a nation with people that gives more preference to their brothers before considering others.

Don't mind the bloody liar...I will call on the mods to ban him for lying.... Igbos massively voted for mko , IBB instructed Nwosu who was NEc chairman not to declare mko President, but Nwosu went ahead and did.. he was brutalised by soldiers... and the fool also said Azikiwe traded Awolowo for Tafawa, another lie, it was president from South, and PM from North, that was hoe it was arranged from the beginning till now
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Nisiw366:
shut up big ass ipobian. Politics isnt for you, go to romance

Shut ur beans smelly mouth... u know politics but still end up soooo dumb without a brain....cos if u had a functioning one , u wudnt b reasoning like MC oluomo
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2022
tinubu is a well know thief, Atiku is infamous for Corruption, is left for nigeria to choose btw two evils and take a lesser evil, Pick ur poison carefully! I Stand with Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
tinubu is a well know thief, Atiku is infamous for Corruption, is left for nigeria to choose btw two evils and take a lesser evil, Pick ur poison carefully! I Stand with Tinubu

And Buhari is what?
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Nisiw366: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Shut ur beans smelly mouth... u know politics but still end up soooo dumb without a brain....cos if u had a functioning one , u wudnt b reasoning like MC oluomo
meth olosho in pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by puremaker7(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

your father don't have brain! Keep wailing, even when you die no peace for you afterward, because you will still be Wailing in hell fire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

And Buhari is what?

Buhari is going to look like a Saint to the wave of corruption thats going to hit nigeria soon enough Nigeria is about to be landlocked by tinubu and his family the same way he has become Lagos landlord, Tinubu is going to change the dynamics of Nigerian presidency to a succession plan like the way he does in Lagos, U all must prevent his ascent to the seat by getting your PVCs if u don't want that, Tinubu Wants to hold Nigeria to ransom, but I tell u, a tinubu presidency is better than a northerner, Tinubu is going to change the northern agenda that had for nigeria , he's going to damn the Dan fodio Master plan that only hausa's are the owners of nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:

What of his health? Seems you are ready for his defense. Search your heart and see your reasons of defending him.

I'm not against him. Mo gbọdọ sọ otitọ

Every body has their own parculiar health issues. And whatever Tinubu's health issues are he still was THE MOST RUGGED of them all. Traveling here and there consulting. He worked so hard without any kind of fatigue. Mind you he is not going to Ask rock to go and become a labourer breaking rocks with sledgehammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) / Park And Pay Returns Back To Abuja (picture) / Former Emir Sanusi's Fraud Further Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.