Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers (30347 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by harmony75: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Lolz Who created the Iron god? May God arise and His enemies be scattered, so are you doubting the I am that I am?
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
MaskSubzero:
the luck wey una get for this forum be say una dey faceless.
talk this rubbish for my face if I no go put you bullet for body.
oponu

Just like your god would want right? So what is the difference between you and Boko Haram?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PrinceMajestic: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
the same GODS that you felt were not deserving of your worship but rather white blue eyed fake Jesus of your slave masters is what you worship and you get killed in church so-called house of Jesus without the white Jesus doing anything to save you, then you now cry to GOD SHANGO & GOD OGUN to come and fight for people that considered them evil and unworthy? You Africans will continue to suffer until you do the right thing and honour those who gave your lives a meaning. Pls don't disturb our African GODS, meet Jesus for help, May the souls of the departed victims rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Basicend: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
God of Iron and Thunder to avenge the Death of the children of God of Israel?

Are you kidney me?

They are fools.

But mind you most of those church goers don't believe in the Jesus indeed. So I understand where these ones are coming from. .
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
ihatebuhari:
it shall never be well with you and your family for insulting these women. May all your days be sadden
I struggle to understand why illiterate fools like you can't be honest enough to see idolatry and call it what it is
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
MaskSubzero:
the luck wey una get for this forum be say una dey faceless.
talk this rubbish for my face if I no go put you bullet for body.
oponu
Bros, an èwedu eating punk like you can't see me in real life without running .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by SugarGirl44(f): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice

You're the foolish and brainless one.
When did PVC become a weapon of war?
When PDP was in power, weren't people being killed on a regular?

You just open your dirty mouth to call people who haven't offended your father foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by duro4chang(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

Why didn't Jehovah step in and prevent them from being killed? It is after they are dead he wants to fight? What a joke.
Then ogun is greater abi?
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PrinceMajestic: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

Just like your god would want right? So what is the difference between you and Boko Haram?
Christians and Muslims are Terrorism oriented, it's a known fact for decades. The bastard think say na only am dey lie say he get gun. Na foolish irredeemable mental slave

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Tremple8v: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Is that your best way of describing what they are trying to do And you get mama too
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PrinceMajestic: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You just open your dirty mouth to call people who haven't offended your father foolish.
he is an irredeemable fool

5 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I didn't know you could be this stupid before 9am. So these women calling on dead idols is the way out of the issue abi ? Lol.

Can you remember when people like Sunday Igboho were rallying you moròns to fight these bastards, what were you idìots doing? You were busy playing politics. And now the bastards have come into your land to oust you out , and you're here taking your frustrations on me who is just only telling you the truth . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Hugotee: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Stupid set of people. You can't go and look for solution you are here doing rubbish. Fools. They will still come back again . this is just the Genesis.
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by EmzyT: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Please get sense.

It not everything you blame politicians who are out for their own personal gain.

In your shoe i am sure you could be worse than the politicians tongue

Just maybe, who knows?! grin We don't hate corruption in this country, we just hate that we're not the ones carrying out the corruption cheesy
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by iramure(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Why can't they direct the prayers to the Almighty God in Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by spartan117(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You're a fool . It's a fact that this government has a hand in the killings going on in Nigeria.
Yes they do. But it doesn't negate the fact that your initial comment on this thread was very foolish and ill mannered.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PrinceMajestic: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
It is necessary

I pray that the god of iron answer their prayer with immediate effects angry
God of Iron should fight for mental slaves that didn't believe in him? What happens to almighty god and jesuz that were trending online recently? Why don't Jesus go fight for them? You Christian idiots are very annoying. You must be drunk or you need your enslaved brain examined

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by DonroxyII: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Easyvibez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QgW5c56wg

Owo Women Gather to Summon Ogun(god of iron & war) to get Justice for Worshipers kills by Gunmen in a Catholic Church in Owo Ondo State.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cekq4uzgkMd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Way to Go Man let's do this Local But God of Sciences is much Effective and Efficient:

This is also at a Cost:

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by adioolayi(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice

What's wrong with these babies online these days...they sit behind their keyboards and just type anything without deep reasoning

This country has indeed lost every sense of sanity. Haba

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
spartan117:

Yes they do. But it doesn't negate the fact that your initial comment on this thread was very foolish and ill mannered.
The truth will always sounds foolish and ill-mannered to people who don't like it. This is a fact that I've accepted from dealing with moròns like you
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
adioolayi:

What's wrong with these babies online these days...they sit behind their keyboards and just type anything without deep reasoning

This country has indeed lost every sense of sanity. Haba
So calling on dead idols in this age and era of enlightenment is sanity abi? Please which èwedu grammar school did you crawl out from...? Mtchww grin

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by zoghys: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You're just deceiving yourself. And for your information, the current government has a hand in the killings going on in Nigeria . This is a fact that many men like Sunday Igboho, Dr Obadiah Mailafia and Nnamdi Kanu were well aware.

Guy those that mean the opposition can't also be responsible for this terrorist act. Stop reasoning with your anus for once, with your unnecessary fixation over a party who has failed us all. I Dont want bubu or his party but then I wouldn't make such senseless blanket statement just to discredit his administration, because terrorist are religious extremist who pride on atrocities to fulfill their blind fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by spartan117(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
The truth will always sounds foolish and ill-mannered to people who don't like it. This is a fact that I've accepted from dealing with moròns like you
So saucy! Fighting everyone on this thread!

Ok since you know "the truth" what have you personally done about it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by foshe36: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You are very stupid..

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by MaskSubzero: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

I don't engage with atheist, it reduces my intellectual neurons
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by adioolayi(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
So calling on dead idols in this age and era of enlightenment is sanity abi? Please which èwedu grammar school did you crawl out from...? Mtchww grin

It's wrong to castigate people's belief system son...and that shouldn't allow you throw every caution in the air..in the name of being noticed. Your last sentence quoting me shows you really need help..get one.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
zoghys:

Guy those that mean the opposition can't also be responsible for this terrorist act. Stop reasoning with your anus for once, with your unnecessary fixation over a party who has failed us all. I Dont want bubu or his party but then I wouldn't make such senseless blanket statement just to discredit his administration, because terrorist are religious extremist who pride on atrocities to fulfill their blind fantasy.
Opposition as how ? The bandit/herdmen/mercenaries have openly admitted that they were employed by the ruling party to win elections for them . Those of us who were in the north have known this from the onset ,and even warned you of it . But as usual, you all were saying "it couldn't happen in the south". But lo and behold, it's now at your door. And this is only the beginning grin
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Wesey112: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
spartan117:

So saucy! Fighting everyone on this thread!

Ok since you know "the truth" what have you personally done about it?
your useless and a prostitute you call a mother is the one that is foolish. Make Ogun kill your mama, sisters and wife. Idiot
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by sirp9898(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Funny . Since when did demons (gods of iron & war) start fighting for God ?. Foolish women. God doesn't need satan help to fight his battle
Exactly
Idol fighting for God almighty is impossible execpt he want to use them who know
God is dinamic
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022
foshe36:

You are very stupid..
I don't expect an illiterate like you to say much.
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Superstory grin cheesy where the OGUN god dey wen dis happen or where was Jesus Christ when e happen undecided undecided dem dey sleep grin you guys better understand that there is nothing the both can do,this people where sacrificed for tiniubu sake to win dnt ask me more i will never explain
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by DevilSignature: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
na this kind of idiots like u de make nairaland mod sama me with 10years ban on my other moniker

You are the one foolish here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced / Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.