Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate (23135 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by nairamaniac: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
It's a good one....just make that call to PitObi that you wanna work with him

Structure don dey form o....we go soon roof am
cheesy
You are very wise.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Igbofam2: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Jondelng:
grin grin
The main reason why the igbos are still where they are is due to no love for each other.
Moghalu is more popular than this guy.
Obi is still battling with another faction in LP.

WHAT'S STOPPING YOU GUYS FROM HAVING A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE?

Even the Igbo contenststants didn't get 1 vote in APC Primaries...��are there no igbo delegates[b] or its just lack of cooperation and gluttony?[/b]

All of the above. In igboland nobody wants to allow the other to be King over them. We believe we are all equal and thus competing against each other is fair game just for bragging rights.

IT IS ALL FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS.

It's a foolish genetic disease which we boldly have and display

1 Like

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Nwoge1: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Why not all these mini Igbo parties come together and support Obi instead of dividing and wasting our votes
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Henrydata(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Jondelng:
grin grin
The main reason why the igbos are still where they are is due to no love for each other.

Even the Igbo contenststants didn't get 1 vote in APC Primaries...��are there no igbo delegates or its just lack of cooperation and gluttony?

You have spoken well
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Basicend: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Nokio1:
Nigerian politics is not about big big grammar and reeling out economic houcus pocus...ya dollar ya ticket shikena

Bro na true talk u yarn o. Hmm.

This country self. . Terrible and dark minded people.

People like Kinsley, Osibanjo, Peter Obi, Adeshina etc that are intelligent cannot survive the Nigerian political sphere. . It is crazy and very dark.

Any bright ideas, they will kill it.

2 Likes

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Alex80s(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Now Kingsley Moghalu is the kind of Igbo man we need to groom and develop politically for Presidency, not a well-packaged political fraud like Peter Obi. Moghalu should consider going to HOR / Senate first to develop political experience, maturity and network. Otherwise, he will keep wasting his potential away thinking you can just become president overnight just like that without any previous political background in a wild-wild-west country like Nigeria. Even GEJ, "the overnight success" that rose to the highest level started from being deputy Governor. He had some previous political background. It was not magic.

I'm sure you aren't what from Anambra... Is Atiku and Tinubu the kind of Leaders you wish to transform Nigeria?

You are a hungry praise singer... I pity your parents. They were very happy the day you came into this world, but look at what that innocent baby has turned to ;a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by pat077: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Imagine bribing to lose a presidential election
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by babyfaceafrica: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Even all these educated people no get single sense. So their " educated " brain no tell them say even their families have no idea of the name or existence of their party? E don tay I understand say our eastern neighbors and brothers put selfishness and gluttony above every other thing. Just see PDP and APC primaries, and of recent , l.p. Kai fa, an Igbo man will and can never rule this shit hole forever. Una politicians dey disgrace we southerners.damn

Education doesn't work in politics. People need to be smart

1 Like

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by treatise: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Even all these educated people no get single sense. So their " educated " brain no tell them say even their families have no idea of the name or existence of their party? E don tay I understand say our eastern neighbors and brothers put selfishness and gluttony above every other thing. Just see PDP and APC primaries, and of recent , l.p. Kai fa, an Igbo man will and can never rule this shit hole forever. Una politicians dey disgrace we southerners.damn
Reason Professors and others with HIGH IQ are not the wealthiest .

1 Like

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by FullBlastLight: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Is it not corruption at public glare 4 any aspirant or candidate 2 "dollarise" their way into winning primaries?

And u stil expect such corrupt individuals 2 fight corruption in d Nation shld they eventually emerge d winners? Huh?

Nokio1:
Nigerian politics is not about big big grammar and reeling out economic houcus pocus...ya dollar ya ticket shikena

1 Like

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Hezzyluv: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Creamypie:

Truth be told, it would be very easy for a Nigerian lady to be a virgin @50 then an Igbo man to become a president. Most of these people are not United when it comes to politics. See an Hausa man na. I even doubt if they would not all come out en mass and vote for Atiku. Just see the way Igbo's dey shoot each others for leg na. Imagine the way they scattered their vote against Wike? See wetin some of them carry Peter Obi eyes dey see.

1 Like

Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by FullBlastLight: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Yap, dt's because Nigerians are already bewitched 2 not recognise nor choose the right persons!

Tbey'd rather vote in, their oppressors, and then keep wallowing & lamenting while the oppression lasts!

In my opinion, right-thinking Nigerians shld be crying {literally} when intellectual & technocratic pple wit administrative competence are losing elections, while d self-seeking looters are corruptly winning!

carreport:
These ones can't even win their polling unit
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Blaksheep01: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Jondelng:
grin grin

Even the Igbo contenststants didn't get 1 vote in APC Primaries...��are there no igbo delegates or its just lack of cooperation and gluttony?

My brother you said it all. Sometimes i weep for my tribe. We still have a long way to go. And it's we the Young ones that will bear the consequences.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by PrinceofAnambra: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Alex80s:

I'm sure you aren't what from Anambra... Is Atiku and Tinubu the kind of Leaders you wish to transform Nigeria?

You are a hungry praise singer... I pity your parents. They were very happy the day you came into this world, but look at what that innocent baby has turned to ;a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!.
It is your father and your father's house that is a disgrace. Pity your father
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Babaken(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Creamypie:
for how long you people has been in power what has change so far.
Is not disgrace upon disgrace apart from yaradua and Jonathan that want to make things better but the demon in you people refuse.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by bjdon: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Nokio1:

And that is why the country is the shit hole it is. An oil producing country that imports petrol. A Gas producing country that can't generate electricy. A fertile counrtry with massive hunger. You guys continue with the dollar politics. You and your generations will continue to serve the politicans and their families.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by bjdon: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Blaksheep01:

My brother you said it all. Sometimes i weep for my tribe. We still have a long way to go. And it's we the Young ones that will bear the consequences.

It is so sad. There are many like me, who are not Igbo, but really are in sympathy with our Igbo fellow citizens and would love to see one of them become president of this nation. However the Presidential primaries have shown why this will not happen anytime soon. Not a single Igbo governor or prominant Igbo politican, supported any of the Igbo Presidentail candidates in either party! All the other zones now know clearly that the SE politicans are only in for their pockets.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Zandena(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Another online noise maker has been trashed into the dustbin.
Moghalu was in YPP before, who sent him packing from there?
Jokers all over the place
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Markswag101: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Dem don serve my guy breakfast grin he would be better offer chasing a HOR/Senatorial seat
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by frog12: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
hahaha. he bribed delegates. moghalu go keep quiet now
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Domino18: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Alex80s:

Someone has made a logical contribution and all you can do is abuse him. Show him you have substance in you by offering a superior logical argument. Abusive language makes you look small and empty.
Re: Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
ZUBY77:

Where are the Igbos?
How many of them are you better than?
Or You think life starts and ends with Politics.
The igbos have never ruled Nigeria.
Igbo people want an Igbo man as president, but still fight amongst themselves. How will they be taken serious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally / Joe Ajaero To Undergo Ophthalmic Investigation, Brain Scan / El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.