Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

"I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose (900 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash / Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose by Palevu: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Today's episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion show, was Center around Jackie B and Michael situation, Angel and Yousef moments in the house, Angel and Sammie brief entanglement in the house, and a brief section of Emmanuel and Liquorose relationship which is expected to be fully highlighted in the next episode.

For the Michael and Jackie B situation, Jackie B stated that she felt betrayed by Peace for flirting with Michael while in the house, knowing fully well that she liked him.

However, both Michael and Jackie B ended this discussion claiming that they are currently good friends.

For the Yousef and Angel situation, Yousef admitted that his feelings with Angel were intentional. Meanwhile, Angel admitted that she definitely likes him, but their moments in the house was a tease.

Angel and Sammie had a brief discussion about their relationship in the house. However, they both claimed that they didn't see themselves being in a relationship.

Liquorose and Emmanuel situation was mainly a shirt clip which showed Liquorose saying that she walked in on Emmanuel with a woman in Dubai while they were dating.

https://vivsco.com/bbnaija/liquorose-while-we-were-dating-i-walked/

Re: "I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose by EkelediliBuhari: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
na normal.

guy man just dey guy.... mind your business
Re: "I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose by luwiizy(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
So make we fry beans, all these people with no realistic sense
Re: "I Walked In On Emmanuel With A Woman In Dubai While We Were Dating" - Liquorose by Stallionhorse: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Allow the guy eat in peace ma.. The difference between you and him is that you haven't been caught too

(1) (Reply)

Lil Baby Lil Durk|| Lil Baby Ft Lil Durk Perfect Timing|| Lil Baby Unreleased|| / Woman Finds £250 And Wild Note About Cheating In A Bag She Bought Second-hand / “stop Talking And Move On, Relationships Is Not By Force”- Iyabo Ojo’s Lover, p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.