Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Think Nigeria’s Fortune Is On A Downtrend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Nigeria’s Fortune Is On A Downtrend (113 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / 2023 Elections Opportunity To Turn Nigeria’s Fortune For Good – CAN / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Nigeria’s Fortune Is On A Downtrend by kcprince: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2022
I say this because looking from 1999 till date;
Obasanjo tenure was better than Yaradua
Yaradua tenure was better than Jonathan
Jonathan tenure was better than Buhari
Buhari tenure will definitely be better than whoever wins between APC and PDP

Peter Obi is a good alternative to opt out of this trend but I have my doubt since the yorubas that I see as rational thinkers have decided to support a sick old man with shaky hands just because he is a Yoruba man.

They seem to have forgotten all what we passed through together under Buhari. It’s just too sad.

I think any right thinking person should plan his exit from this country because as it is, I don’t think there is redemption in sight because we choose tribe over competence.

I can’t afford to waste another 8years of my life . I will rather plan my exit and leave these tribal bigots to enjoy their NIGERIA.
Re: I Think Nigeria’s Fortune Is On A Downtrend by Jashub: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
My brother, the yorubas fully know the right the to do, but because of tribalism they will vote for a corrupt old man who will continue selling them for peanuts . My prayer is that the fulani should continue their onslaught on yoruba land till they learn the lessons of Afonja !
Re: I Think Nigeria’s Fortune Is On A Downtrend by chinjo(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes. Many thanks to Buhari and all those that brought him to power

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Subtlety Promotes The Ills Of A Nation / THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS NIGERIA - UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT! / Https://thestreetjournal.org/factional-labour-party-presidential-candidate-jude-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.