Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) (61505 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Marry adult , no
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
I am not an expert in reading body languages on pictures....
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...

I'm thinking the same...maybe the woman is deranged or something...and she doesn't want to brush her teeth, so he has no choice than to force her.

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by planetx: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I am not understanding what I just watched o, is the wife a dirty pig that doesn't like to brush her teeth in the morning?
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
The name of the street no be here. Ajigboti...?

A very stupid man. His own teeth must be forcefully washed with wire brush.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
ZaddyJ:
This story no make sense at all.....no video

Video dey there
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by izibili44: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
I know that area. I have some one that can sort it out, if the story is real. cquote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=113628044]A Nigerian Man has been captured on camera beating his wife after she refused allowing him to brush her teeth for too long.

The Lady Said to be a mother of three has been identified as Zahidat. Instagram user, @PJ_Somie said the abuse has been going on for over 8years and the lady needs justice because she’s drained mentally, physically, emotionally and can’t talk any longer.

She Wrote As Sighted By Below;

This is Zahidat a mother of three the man bru***ing her is her husband this has been going on for over 8years now she needs justice please she’s drained mentally, physically, and emotionally she can’t talk any longer only God knows if this man has cut her tongue this is just wickedness this man needs to be put in his place she really needs help please.

The Couple Reportedly lives at 30 Ajigbotinu street off Pero bus stop, Agege, Lagos.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CegMmJVp3WW/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=083db53d-a89c-487b-b2e2-e9ed8036137c&ig_mid=B7242C65-A5C9-4064-BA73-663A57906050[/quote]
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
I hate it when when my fellow man raised his hands on woman, like beating her. E no mek sense at all.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Anything NORTH (nut) is shame, backwardness, awkward, foolery, ignorant, terrorising
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Abati60: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you have nothing valuable to say, please stay quiet and remove religion from this matter. A woman’s right has been violated and your empty brain cant digest and give good thoughts. You should focus on IPOB and stop causing discord amongst Yorubas.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by channelstravel: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Instead of hustling to leave such an environment.... Pathetic
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by DKM123: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
She has been bullied for 8 years and the man was clearly beating her while forcing her to brush her teeth. Witnesses say the woman has been physically and ment@lly tortured to the extent that she no longer talks. Like she is now literally mute, a clear sign of a ment@lly tortured human.

Yet, NAIRALAND MEN are short of celebrating the de#vil saying he is caring for his wife by forcing the toothbrush in the teeth of a grown woman while be@ting her. Have you ever mistakenly used your toothbrush to wound your gum while brushing before? Do you remember the pain?

Nigerian men! Tufiakwa!!!! The w!ckedness of many Nigerian men is deep within thier soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E be things o grin
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by nikola(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...
There is a video.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Wordsofwisdom: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmm, that's all I can say in this matter, cos I believe na only dem know actually wetin dey happen
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by franchasofficia: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
She must be an afonja woman.
To Brush teeth dey fear them
Don't worry, Tilumbu is cuming, he willi dealing with you Ipigs cheesy
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by loko50(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amebo, try to be a business minder
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why is it so easy to deceive Nigerians? Are we this daft? It didn't take me 5 seconds into the video realize what was going on. Ask yourself why would anyone help an an adult brush their teeth? The woman is obviously mentally ill and the man is doing what every loving man/husband will do, care for her like a child. I could sense his frustration and his pain is obvious for all the see. The only problem here is that the man resorted to self-help as opposed to sending the woman to a psychiatric hospital or at least let a professional handle the situation. Ask yourself sincerely, why would an adult female need help in brushing her teeth, bathing or any hygiene related activity?

In the run up to the APC primaries, the CBN governor out of the blues became an APC card carrying member. In reaction INEC now claim sensitive election materials can no longer be kept at the CBN which by the way is suppose to be the safest place in Nigeria for this materials. Now ask yourself, why not sack the partisan CBN governor and appoint a new head? Why move the materials to another location? Was this the end game all along?

Critical thinking must be made a compulsory course from Primary school to University level. It's so easy to deceive Nigerians and it's disgusting and disturbing. That's why fake pastors, prophets, fake imams and Alfas will continue to scam us all in the name of religion.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by THISLIFE01: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...
Maybe she doesn't brush.Mouth odour can be pretty offensive.

But then again it's no justification for such abuse,like where una dey meet this kind of men.
I will never in my wildest thought understand why people like to suffer and stay in abusive marriages.Whats the catch?
Omo,any man wey i no fit beat,i just carry my children first move, drug the Buffon the tie him down naked with cow robe, wash bitterleaf water mix am with Cameron pepper keep one side,tie him mouth.Omo the two of us go naked,na only Barb wire go dey my hand.

I will wait till the first sight,Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song.

If you no say you go beat me ,no marry me o.I ve never hide my feeling for my suitors o.If I offend you,pursue me commot from your House.Because if you beat me, I go kill you straight up, or I will try to.

Marriage I not by force

Hahahahaha...."Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song". See evillllll plans ooo...
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmm, maybe the wife dey give head with smelly mouth and man is being proactive

Yesterday there was a thread about a husband who wanted to knack without baffing first
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by illuminutty: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nonsense skit makers.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by FoolishBoy419: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:

Look at his thumb in the picture. It should be lying on her neck and not digging into it. It's clear aggression
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Ebowo(f): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...
Maybe she doesn't brush.Mouth odour can be pretty offensive.

But then again it's no justification for such abuse,like where una dey meet this kind of men.
I will never in my wildest thought understand why people like to suffer and stay in abusive marriages.Whats the catch?
Omo,any man wey i no fit beat,i just carry my children first move, drug the Buffon the tie him down naked with cow robe, wash bitterleaf water mix am with Cameron pepper keep one side,tie him mouth.Omo the two of us go naked,na only Barb wire go dey my hand.

I will wait till the first sight,Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song.

If you no say you go beat me ,no marry me o.I ve never hide my feeling for my suitors o.If I offend you,pursue me commot from your House.Because if you beat me, I go kill you straight up, or I will try to.

Marriage Is not by force

Hmm...my sister, ur blood hot pass my own o,,,,I never thought of killing any man o but to see say my two hands still dey active and I no sick u come form man on my head beat me,,,I must give u back o,,,God know say him give me mind to make sure no man go match me go free...

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe her mouth dey smell or she nor dey like brush teeth grin
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by EmiDon11: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Don't worry, Tilumbu is cuming, he willi dealing with you Ipigs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M / Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.