Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast (8908 Views)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / World Milk Day: Peak Milk Will Excite Consumers With #BreakfastPolice Rally / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

in support of world milk day, I will suck my woman boobs tonight grin

God bless your home...
But pls remain for ur kids
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by BigDawsNet: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

It's a lie joooooo

Are you guys?

Why won't you like boobs milk? grin

One of the most natural healthy milk to drink...

For tea, to soak garri , for corn flasks and many more
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by RPG2020(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Most Nigeria nor know say peak milk no be Nigeria dey manufacture am

grin

Continue
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Are you guys?

Why won't you like boobs milk? grin

One of the most natural healthy milk to drink...

For tea, to soak garri , for corn flasks and many more

grin
Tarrrrrrrrrrrrr, forget that thing.
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Rebirth212: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where is Mr. Sabinus ?? ���
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by BigDawsNet: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

grin
Tarrrrrrrrrrrrr, forget that thing.

You must be ass man

I no ur type...

Anyway na ur babe the boobs go favour... it will remain standing till 70years
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Wwwq: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nice
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
i heard that siofra's boobies milk is partof the ingredients grin
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Panda7: 1:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Edoziesmart(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Seun cashing out from sponsored ads
Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Justinatoyin(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Sijo01:
Milk is now too expensive for the common man

Yes but there is a way out .. Get refilled milk from Molly cereal and beverages.. We have different sizes at wholesales price(paint rubber, half paint and one quater)

contact us : 08138882950

1 Like

Re: World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast by Maverick777: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Mynd44:
Thousands of Nigerians took the Peak breakfast pledge on World Milk Day - June 1 as Nigeria’s foremost dairy brand, Peak Milk, from the stables of FrieslandCampina WAMCO drove massive engagement with its consumers across the country through a disruptive digital experiential campaign tagged ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime.’

Peak Milk started the week leading to June 1 with National Breakfast activities, especially the #PeakBreakfastPolice rally, where a fictional character of authority dramatized the ‘Missing Breakfast is a Crime’ concept with consumers and created a mass arrest of breakfast defaulters across different locations. The arrested defaulters got bailed with nourishing packs of Peak Breakfast and took a pledge to never miss breakfast again.

The brand also provided dairy nutrition knowledge, communicated the importance of breakfast for optimal body performance and offered breakfast solutions to consumers with different morning lifestyles.

On World Milk Day, FrieslandCampina WAMCO took to the streets of Lagos, Enugu and Kano and served nourishing Peak breakfast to over 10,000 Nigerians. Peak Breakfast cafes were set up at bus parks, traffic stops and marketplaces. In attendance were celebrity guests, including popular Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi and ex-BBNaija housemate, Adeoluwa Okusaga (Saga) whose presence added fun and elegance to the celebration with consumers.

During the activation, the brand encouraged consumers to be breakfast abiding citizens and emphasized the benefit of proper nourishment at the start of each day.

When queried over her breakfast attitude, a Lagos consumer, Mrs. Biola Fayemi, said “I pledge to never let anything get in between me and my breakfast. So help me Peak.

At the end of the campaign, over 10,000 consumers reached online, in stores and at activation points took pledges to enjoy dairy with a Peak breakfast.

In a statement to the media, Omolara Banjoko, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk said that the World Milk Day provides an annual opportunity to raise awareness about the benefits of dairy in healthy diets.

She said, “As a socially responsible corporate organisation, we are spreading the message of having a nourishing breakfast that includes milk to optimize our physical and mental potentials throughout the day. Have a Peak breakfast today; take a pledge never to skip breakfast and your body will thank you for it.

“Breakfast still remains the most important meal of the day and Peak, being committed to quality dairy nutrition since 1954, aims to constantly and consistently revive the waning breakfast culture in Nigeria,” Banjoko concluded.

World Milk Day was first launched in 2001 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to celebrate and increase public awareness about the nutritional and economic importance of milk and milk products around the globe.

Ore Famurewa
Executive Director Corporate Affairs
June 2022

Sponsored Post
Boss, Morning,,
Please help me move my last post to front page...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beer Has More Sugar ? / Beware!!! Dead Bodies Used To Produce Corn Beef. / Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.