Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented (3438 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Fraudsters Are Using Airtel NG To Scam Airtel Users / Mtn Fraudsters Duped My Gm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by sley4life(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2011
This is a serious Issue. I have noticed that Scam mails from Nigeria have gone to the decrease lately. Please correct me If I am wrong. It shows things are getting better and people are getting to be enlightened. Most unsolicited mails are now coming from Burkina Faso & Ghana. Every day when I wake up I see over 30 scam mails. At least 20 of them are coming from Burkina Faso. While the rest 10 are shared between Ghana, Benin and Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by sley4life(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2011
I blv more will still repent.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Mobinga: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
mscheww
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Aug 04, 2011
Naija boys have relocated to those countries
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by obowunmi(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2011
people are more likely to respond if its coming from Ghana and Bukina Faso --- than it is from Nigeria. They just relocated.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 04, 2011
Lol@ poster, i think those bukina faso's mails are from Nigeria but with different address
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by udbyron1(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2011
you are not current cuz they went for seminar + retreat watchout for their new strategy
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nymphnode(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Exactly, but for how long can they keep up? ? ?
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by chelseabmw(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2011
nigerian scammers are same people sending those mails. . . . please take note
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by playmode(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2011
Maga no dey pay again so they have moved on to local runs like ATM hacking grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2011
They have not repented. They have gotten new method of Fraud other than sending mails. They have all influx the dating sites with their scam letters and proposal. In addition they are here in Nigeria claiming to be in other countries using other country sims, which is now everywhere, Repent is not Possible they developing new strategies, the latest update is that they invaded business site, like Alibaba etc, hacking into peoples account and email,

Beware, most of my Friends have lost their Yahoo ID to these criminals,
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by 3kay945(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2011
they are still much around, just be careful. i use to receive one from libera.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2011
If Nigerian Fraudsters Repent, I'll Run for PRESIDENCY! grin grin grin Repenti kor Pretendi ni! grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by olaniyanc: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2011
We have to still be alert. The professional criminals don't retire until they are captured.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Mobinga: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

If Nigerian Fraudsters Repent, I'll Run for PRESIDENCY! grin grin grin Repenti kor Pretendi ni! grin

Your font and colour choice is queer. Are you gay?
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2011
Mobinga:

Your font and colour choice is queer. Are you man-lover?
If YOU are man lover, then i'm man lover! Takes a man lover to know one! wink
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Excelboi(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

You get work at all!?!
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by r231(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Mobinga:

Your font and colour choice is queer. Are you man-lover?

hahaha undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by lagcity(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
i doubt that they've repented becos the benefits still far outweigh the costs and the economic situation in Nigeria hasn't improved. So, they still have incentive to continue. But the real puzzle is that there are ppl on this planet still falling for those scams after wind don blow fowl nyash open long time ago. Even yesterday night, i still saw chris hansen's show Dateline On ID.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by MMM2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
dey re still 9ja guyz in anoda form.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Kay1kay1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nemesis is pursuing and haunting the 419 scammers. Their lives and families' are deteriorating. What goes around comes around.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
the scammers held a seminar recently to brainstorm a way out of the current lul in business besetting them. They came to the conclusion that it was because once any foreigner sees "Nigeria" online, he logs off. So they decided to adopt neighbouring african countries for "business" to continue. Now that wasn't a difficult explanation, was it?
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by hackney(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
playmode:

Maga no dey pay again so they have moved on to local runs like ATM hacking grin

Simple.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by otiigba1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

If YOU are man lover, then i'm man lover! Takes a man lover to know one! wink
grin grin grin grin grin good answer, servs him right that will shut him up!
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Jayetiti(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
see yahoo men and boys commenting about their work, mscheww
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by femmy2010(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Gbam.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by YoursGEJ(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

the scammers held a seminar recently to brainstorm a way out of the current lul in business besetting them. They came to the conclusion that it was because once any foreigner sees "Nigeria" online, he logs off. So they decided to adopt neighbouring african countries for "business" to continue. Now that wasn't a difficult explanation, was it?

Seems like someone here was at the high table during the seminar.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Barrywhite8620: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
Kay1kay1:

Nemesis is pursuing and haunting the 419 scammers. Their lives and families' are deteriorating. What goes around comes around.

u sure?
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by chakaz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
Repented for where, I recieve not less than five scam mails from people claiming to have seen my profile on NL. Some of them promissing love (@ist profile sight), some claiming to have a business proposal. Infact, I'm just tired of their useless mails being flooding my mailbox!
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by MeGaStReEt: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
i have never recieve any from nigeria. liberia and refugee in mali full my mail
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters Have Repented by kingsrod: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
It Takes a scammer to notice the reduction in scam grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify Blackberry Quality / Tips: Turn Your Phone Into A 3D Hologram Projector…awesome! / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.