Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge (26575 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Miracle2020: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
I pray for this drug Lord to pick a Muslim as his running mate.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Tellwhat: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Like play like play this people go give us muslim-muslim ticket

And those that will complain will be called wailers

Hmm... No.womder the middle class are running out of this country

Na mostly the poor and the rich full am. One major sickness now most people can't afford upto 5million to treat themselves yet see them wanting their tribes person to be in charge whether that person is competent or not

Funny enough most of them won't benefit shingbain

Almajiris in North had better quality of life during jonathan bad regime compared to their Messiah Buhari regime
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by missionmex(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
If the tentative arrangement is anything to go by, Tinibu and babagana zulum we want and shall have
NW can have the CJN and police cheif
South south Senate president and Cheif of Naval staff

South East can head the ministry of baby factory affairs grin
the joke is on you. I know that there are millions of igbos far better than you.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by tradepunter: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
zulum
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by WarriAproko: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Borno state Governor zulum is the best choice
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Fairview1: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
All this stuff are speculative analysis. The TINUBU we know is unpredictable. From the background information I have about this, I see him picking Engr Dave Umahi as vice president.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Benmob: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Muslim Muslim can never work,we are not in 1993

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by WarriAproko: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Miracle2020:
I pray for this drug Lord to pick a Muslim as his running mate.
Christians don't vote
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Miracle2020: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
If the tentative arrangement is anything to go by, Tinibu and babagana zulum we want and shall have

I wish this drug Lord will be decieved to to choose a Muslim as his running mate. Any Christian that vote for a Muslim- Muslim tickets will carry a generational curse to his family.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by eddyslim(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
We are waiting
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Tellwhat: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benmob:
Muslim Muslim can never work,we are not in 1993
This not meant as an insult. But you're being naive

Many yorubas Christians have suddenly started claiming religious tolerant and that they've no issue with Muslim Muslim. Go on twitter

And the northerners are okay with it. Beside northern Christians can't differentiate their left from their right. They're a helpless people and anywhere arewa belle face. Not minding the ethnic cleansing going on. This people have suffered so much yet no want gt sense still forming arewa with muslims wey no send or value dem.

So watch Muslim - Muslim fly from the same.people that won't tolerate Christian Christian

Personally I'm not even a Christian and can never be a Muslim. But I fear who no they see Muslims agenda
Many christains are never know wassup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by pembisco(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Muslim-Muslim ticket obviously. His running mate is a northern Muslim.

Picking a Christian as his running mate will greatly affect his support from the north.

Beer parlor talk.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Benmob: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tellwhat:

This not meant as an insult. But you're being naive

Many yorubas Christians have suddenly started claiming religious tolerant and that they've no issue with Muslim Muslim. Go on twitter
sorry for them that mean
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by onyekaokechukwu: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
If the tentative arrangement is anything to go by, Tinubu and babagana zulum we want and shall have

Prices of everything is increasing but look, this guy just cracked a joke.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Benmob: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Miracle2020:
I wish this drug Lord will be decieved to to choose a Muslim as his running mate. Any Christian that vote for a Muslim- Muslim tickets will carry a generational curse to his family.
aAmen after seeing wat is happening in southern kaduna and religion problem in d country
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Satazaa: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Quote me anywhere the VP will come from the north east and in the person of Boss mustapha, because u can't have another Muslim Muslim ticket for potentially eight years only for the North to claim another potentially eight years again, I am a Muslim and that doesn't sound right for God sake cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by nnamdi640: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:
Who care about religion except the north.here in south we dont care.
Ask Mumuric from southwest region about what you just said. Whether you like it or not Atiku must take that post. The person that betrayed his fellow southerners will not smell that post. He didn't allowed his fellow southerner to finish his tenure and want same southerners to support his ambition. He should start running to north to get vote.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Miracle2020: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fairview1:
All this stuff are speculative analysis. The TINUBU we know is unpredictable. From the background information I have about this, I see him picking Engr Dave Umahi as vice president.
then he will be defeated before the election even start. Southerner as president and southerner as vice president? Hmmm: you are joking! No matter the amount of drugs he takes into his skull he will never try that.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Rapture4real(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:

You are very correct. If not for the Islamic terrorism and the body language of the northern Muslims to turn Nigeria in for Islamic rule, an average Christian doesn't care about religion as a factor. But see how Buhari has used his religious bigotry to embolden fulani terrorists for islamic propagation. People are hungry and suffering. They want economic emancipation.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Nyamuriflathead: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Miracle2020:

Shut up, I'm a Christian and will vote Cheif Bola tinubu because he's a traditionalist first before he's a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Madmohamed123: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Esama:
talk about your self to me I care
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Cajal(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Boss MUSTAPHA...SGF
is the next VP ...
WHAT HE DID DURING THE PEAK OF COVID PANDEMIC IS STILL FRESH
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Freebills12: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Esama:

Come again, you think if Tinibu fly Muslim /Muslim ticket he will win in the south? You must be joking, the Muslim north are trying new experiment with this... Next will be a north/north ticket
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Nyamuriflathead: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Madmohamed123:
talk about your self to me I care
Me I don't care... u can vote for Obi grin
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by cocolacec(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
If the tentative arrangement is anything to go by, Tinubu and babagana zulum we want and shall have

The next CJN is from South west.It is not a political appointment.It is based on hierachy at the Supreme court.Kekere Ekun JSC from Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Madmohamed123: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Me I don't care... u can vote for Obi grin
ok we will vote for obi. If you
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Beverlyjean(f): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
I just passed lekki toll gate ( end sars quarters) they are already preparing to open it... ok ooo
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Nyamuriflathead: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Come again, you think if Tinibu fly Muslim /Muslim ticket he will win in the south? You must be joking, the Muslim north are trying new experiment with this... Next will be a north/north ticket

ARE THERE NO CHRISTIAN CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT FOR YOU TO VOTE FOR?
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge by Nyamuriflathead: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I just passed lekki toll gate ( end sars quarters) they are already preparing to open it... ok ooo

Take ur useless endsars protest to the Southeast grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.