Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers (53630 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Police Officer Signs On A Graduating Student’s Shirt / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Regex:

She thinks after graduation, nothing fit carry am go back the school.
na where her sense no reach be that
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Streetmovement(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E get why
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
9jaRealist:

If you don’t know the backstory, why are you so sure it’ll be a “negative” reference point?
They’re Africans who are enlightened enough (and not sexist) and, depending on the circumstances, could use it as a “positive” reference!
>
very funny.you see this your woke ideology,it doesn't work in Africa
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lamasta:

A teacher disrespecting a student is accepted to you abi
nope it's not but that's not a wise thing to do as a graduating student knowing that you by will always need to refer to your school for one issue or The other

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
9jaRealist:

Beginning to see the futility if you are struggling with even the elementary concept of “highlighted”… embarassed
>
if you cannot identify where the sexism is,goodnight
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by TruthHurts100: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
9jaRealist:

Literacy is merely the capacity to read and write…
So don’t know if she’s illiterate or literate, but she’s definitely EDUCATED…

The utility of a real EDUCATION (not certification, favored in many of Nigeria’s “repeat after me” cram-and-regurgitate institutions) is the capacity of INDEPENDENT thought and action.

>

Competence, knowledge and sense included.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by DaRuud(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mathematics , Chemistry , Government , House Mistress , Home Economics teacher must be there

StagethemTVee:
This is the shocking moment a lady ignored congratulatory hand shake from her teachers as she walked across the podium to receive her certificate. This must be for reasons best known to her as she may have gone through hell on earth in the hands of the teachers.
Some of the teachers were visibly shocked at her behaviour but went on to award her certificate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1lHB6Fvg
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mission failed after all these years of tutoring her grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Legendforte: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2022
adioolayi:
She has forgotten the school owns the degree...

If found unworthy in character ..even, if you have graduated, IT CAN BE WITHDRAWN
It shouldnt be so. Only examimation malpractice could be the prime reason for cert withdrawal. For me, I would take the institution to court if such happens.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Fucklove(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2022
abobote:
All these bloggers talk too much, upload the damn video, and stop all these plenty talk
Nigerian bloggers are boring grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Caseless: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Goldbw122:
She will regret what she just did in a long term
People in her society don't take such thing lightly.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by titonip476: 3:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Gdh

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by jaxxy(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2022
She's not happy about something I expected the school to find out why rather than feel offended.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by investigator007: 5:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Only God knows why she did what she did, you never can tell what she's been through
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by investigator007: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2022
jaxxy:
She's not happy about something I expected the school to find out why rather than feel offended.
actually, there must be a reason she did what she did

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by zedegit: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is the shocking moment a lady ignored congratulatory hand shake from her teachers as she walked across the podium to receive her certificate. This must be for reasons best known to her as she may have gone through hell on earth in the hands of the teachers.
Some of the teachers were visibly shocked at her behaviour but went on to award her certificate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1lHB6Fvg

She doesn't want to catch Corona birus.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by zedegit: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2022
LordEclipse:
..it's her award and her hands..her little waay of protesting what evil she think was done to her..at least the whole world saw

Unfortunately no Nairalander could state why. It's corola era and no shaking of hands or physical contact.

They were wearing face masks. They were wrong to want handshake
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by mmyfarmsltd(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu the ladder to success is so long you can't afford to throw caution into thin air out of maybe grieve. She think say she done arrive because of common certificate (paper)
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by mmyfarmsltd(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2022
irunoko:
nope it's not but that's not a wise thing to do as a graduating student knowing that you by will always need to refer to your school for one issue or The other
She lacks the wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by emmyileri(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2022
What evil did her teachers did to her? So I read many comments here. This clearly shows a girl that refuse to be disciplined. She is disgracing herself and throwing her future under the bus
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Chydo001(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Never bang a door when going out, because u don’t know whether you might still need to pass through that door

There's always alternative.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by EtataJo: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/etatajo
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by JerryJude(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Her grades may be good but her character is very bad

She should also work hard on her character.

Don't judge out rightly. even though i may not support her action
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by DaInferno(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
I can't forget the day a guy that graduated a year before me came back to school and collected his certificate. He then saw a lecturer and was like " I don collect my certificate oh, no let me catch you for street" grin
Oga lecturer jejely walked into his office angry
grin dead!
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by irunoko(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
mmyfarmsltd:

She lacks the wisdom.
and some fools like her are still JUSTIFYING her actions
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Yemmysworld91: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Risky move The certificate is still the property of the school and could be withdrawn.
He isn't using the certificate sef. Last I checked, he is one of the bouncers of one of the A list artist we have in Nigeria
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Yemmysworld91: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
DaInferno:
grin dead!
He isn't using the certificate sef. Last I checked, he is one of the bouncers of one of the A list artist we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by dododawa1: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
BUHARI fault due to hardship from the DULLARD.
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sometimes you just have to forgive some wrongs done to you and move on with life..
Remember when I graduated and collected my certificate from my Uni..
I look those wicked lecturers.. shook my head and forgave them.. if not eeh.. Some of them for collect for my hand when I catch them for town..
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Covenant97(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
What are moral compass?
Here to learn.
9jaRealist:

You don’t need “48 laws of power”, just need a MORAL COMPASS!
>
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Herrmes: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Pride goes before down fall. Humility is the best virtue everyone need to survive, if you can't determine how you're tomorrow will be ,u don't have right to brag ..my very good friend died yesterday afternoon, this guy is full of life and really doing well for himself, but we deposited him in mortuary yesterday evening, my senior that maltreated me when I was in junior secondary school happen to be my course mate in 2001 such is life so be humble
tell me what about this nonsense you typed here teaches humility?
Re: Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers by Microwhy: 3:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Goldbw122:

Right, and these people that she just pass as if there is nothing, she will meet them in the future in her life time.
Nollywood! I graduated many years ago and I don't think I have set my eyes on any of my lecturer since then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Free Neco Result Checking Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.