Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. (36152 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft / Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Akfrenzy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Comedian2019: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Okada has been banned, yet abokis will not listen because the police will never arrest them.

Can the same Okada behaviour happen in Sokoto by a Southerner?
Aboki does not believe in law.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is a bloody dog eat dog society. You ban bikes, don't create replacements for the bikes. People will later yearn for the bikes.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by thorpido(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Anger odikwa too much for this country.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534836692946931712
When retaliation happened in Kano it will be national news
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by adioolayi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
A strong warning they should leave that area..

The way these bike riders behave is also very scary ..they aggregate in a matter of seconds ..either guilty or not..they don't want to know
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Maziemy: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is what u get wen we voted non living things to rule human beings aka umbrella and broom... please let's vote human beings dis time around
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by bixir347: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
ACCELEREX POS AGENCY,IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRUAD AGENCY

https://www.nairaland.com/7169970/accelerex-pos-agencyis-one-biggest#113632664
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Johel(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/09/lagos-tension-in-jakande-isolo-as-residents-burn-bikes-after-fatal-accident-video/

Na my area be that gan gan o...but me I dey work sha...by the time I'm heading home,e go be like nothing happen.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:

You allow others to threaten the peace of others and even plan and conspire against egbon forget above your jurisdiction bring nonsense see nonsense

Of course after I will call law enforcement and write statement no time again … we are not victims and I believe in the past it curtailed crime …trying robbing a Nigga when you can’t run back sparing your life means a good man Bleep out of here

If you think you will terrorize a generation I have special for you

NIgeria your silence or even your no can do wonders
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by SarkinYarki: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Okada has been banned, yet abokis will not listen because the police will never arrest them.

Can the same Okada behaviour happen in Sokoto by a Southerner?

All NIGERIAN laws exclude aboki
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
The police caused the jungle justice. Why should all the policemen take the rider to hospital. They should have left some behind to quell the situation. sad
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by chatinent: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
By burning people's sources of income, you have activated another gang of hoodlums.

They should be an avenue for them to make money too! There should be provisions for those who can only afford a bike! Not burning them!

Nna eh, Nigeria is a curse.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Thunderfayayou: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:

Burn them all!!!

Burn them all and k.ill them all
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by rollandben(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
I was surprised still seeing Okada around lekki Axis, Chevron, Lekki 1 @ Bisola Durosimi Ettim and many areas in lekki, If you want to see the best of all, go to mite 2- badary exp road, Okada are there doing their normal activities, does that means no law can work in Lagos and Nigeria at large again? Lagos is lawless state,

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
How does burning bikes or okada riders solve anything.. we are too backwards in this hell hole. The other time okada men ganged up to kill an innocent man. Today one escaped death because of an accident he didn't intend to happen. Meanwhile how come police show up on time in this episode and successfully removed the okada rider but couldn't save that man in the other story undecided
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by iruoghene7(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is serious. And I took that route this morning on my way back from work, few minutes past 7a.m o.

In truth these aboki's drive recklessly and the most annoying part is that they would still claim their right because they believe they are up for any challenge owing to their number in that garage.

God protect us as we go about our day to day endeavours o.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
What will people do, since Niger Rep, Mali, Chad had invaded our country in the name of okada behaving anyhow with no one to stop them then the people will stop them by force by fire.

These same strangers murdered people in Owo and SE yet our govt look other side now anger has gone roof top.

I'm very sure he is one of those bitch chadian or Malian or Nigerien bitch pretending to be a Nigerian because they speak hausa or fufude. He is very lucky Lagos boys no get chill na fire dem go set you fast fast.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by anonimi: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
When it involves the infidels, the police are always quick to arrive on the scene to whisk them away from the hands of angry mobs..

We are in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN that Bubu changeD to his own personal BuharisTan since 2015.
Know this and know peace.

khalleb:
Popular Nigerian politician and chieftain of opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Femi Fani Kayodi has on his twitter account, shared a video of former Nigeria President, Olusegun Obasanjo during in tenure ordering the force to shout at Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC).

FFK in the post questioned why President Muhammadu Buhari can't take much a decision towards banditry in the country. He added that although he was against the move by the former President's decision, OBJ still went ahead with it.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f870fd4afb63aaeb9b199f4794da3db7?client=news

sirequity:
THE Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, on Friday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari and justified why the Nigerian police arrested only suspects of Yoruba extraction over the recent bloody clash in Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Individuals and groups, including the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere and the Oodua Peoples Congress, had been attacking the police for arresting and parading 20 Yoruba suspects without apprehending a single Hausa/Fulani over the violence.

But while addressing State House reporters today after meeting behind closed-doors with President Buhari, the IGP noted that crime has neither tribe nor identity.

According to the police chief, the police usually apply the law once any criminal is found wanting, irrespective of his/her tribe and identity.

He said: “You know we are police officers. Crime has no tribe. If you are a criminal, you are a criminal. Crime has no face; we don’t look at crime in the identity of where you are coming from. As far as you are a criminal and the police find you wanting, we apply the law.

“If you look at that Ife crisis, if you see how it started, it was just a disagreement between two people selling food along the road. So, you’ve to look at the dynamics of the country itself. Obviously, when you’ve such a situation, we’ve to react to it. We had to move in to ensure we provide some security to the people.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/ife-crisis-why-we-arrested-only-yoruba-suspects-igp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by OlujobaSamuel: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
I mentioned this route when Lekki and environs were banned. There shouldn't be bike business on the route, it's an expressway, we don't need the bikes.
Any route with a dual carriage way should not have bikes plying it. Sanwo Olu should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Lamanii22(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ha! This is my estate now
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Occurstaem(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
RIP to the dead.
This mob action like this has to stop. He wouldn't have it in mind to kill someone with his bike.
Why would they burn other riders' bike with the accused.
That's retaliation taken too far and unfair.
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by Diligent1(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Natural441:
Everything just dey happen for this country,you can leave your house in peace and think of coming back home safe,bandits on the rise, terrorist on high, accident safe then there,God protect me and my family with all nairaland members.

Watch and pray no lose guard
Amen
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by CheapHomes1: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:

the police PRO is issuing threats as people burn bikes. but the same police doesnt issue threats in the north. i dont know why. the press cant even get them to respond to incidences that are worse than people burning bikes

https://www.nairaland.com/7169821/fulani-terrorists-helicopter-attack-southern
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by kelliebourque: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
How long does it take for Lasix to work: all about medication

If you have been prescribed Lasix, you may be wondering how long it will take for the medication to start working. This is a question that many people ask when they are first starting out on this medication. In this blog post, we will answer that question and give you some more information about how Lasix works. Keep reading to learn more! Read more here https://kelliebourqueblog.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-lasix-to-work/
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by UgoManchester(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
naptu2:

I thought they said Government are banning Okadas in Lagos?

So where are these ones from?
Re: Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. by murmee: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
WibusJaga:
I still don't understand why that very dangerous Mushin-Isolo road up Ikotun is not part of the Ban. That axis is the most dangerous area for pedestrians. The Jakande gate part of the stretch of road is always a WAR zone! The next phase of the ban should include Mushin and Oshodi-Isolo Local Governments. Pedestrians have a right to walk on the roads!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / Robbers That Specialize In Stealing Cars In Lagos Traffic Arrested (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.