Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns (25690 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Ebowo(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
bolead:

Lol...kunu Aya recipe

PeaceJoyLove:
Silly man. And he calls himself a pastor. How will the quote below give you cancer?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by planetx: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you use kayamata you fit use juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by space9880: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mr pastor not everything is spiritual, like every other thing kayamata has disadvantages and cancer is one of them. Only stewpid men that love sex too much will be spell bound because it makes pussie very sweet and most will do anything to keep fucking the pussy
Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by Wwwq: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
How
Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by kenneyyice(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
ogoloray:
Not a single word or even tweet from him concerning the owo massacre...

But he seems to be more concerned about the effects of an aphrodisiac!

I was in church yesterday, he addressed it and we prayed for vengeance.
Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
This rubbish can work on me jor
Re: Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns by charlsecy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
@Karemarealty288
Do you remember the title of the movie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Priest Mistakenly Shoots Self Dead In Edo / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.