Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education (25548 Views)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Minimum Wage: FG In Dilemma Over Inadequate Budgetary Allocation To Pay N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aystarz:

You almost sound now like you love him.
What's come over you, Mariangeles

I swear, it isn't about loving him.
It's just saying it as it is.

He achieved what seemed impossible, even when all odds were against him.
He ignored distractions, kept moving, and achieved his aim.
I won't lie, he earned my respect to an extent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:

Olorun awa pelu e grin grin

Olorun wa pelu I iwor nor
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aystarz:

Olodo!

Fantom is an alternative spelling form of 'Phantom'

They're all very dumb - the Tinubu urchins.

You are the dumb one here.

Using an alternative, especially an outdated one that was last used centuries ago.

It is not my fault if I don't know it.

It is your fault if you are too lazy to type phantom. Just because of the "h".
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cyriloha:

Olorun wa pelu I iwor nor
Amin ya rabb

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Angel55555(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:

Exactly. What happened to the promises Buhari made and couldn't fulfill?

Truth is some things are very unrealistic, but promised for the purpose of winning election.
His campaign promises are realistic to be honest.....with the right team in place tho I feel he's missing one major aspect which is REVENUE GENERATION
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Nasige(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
for him mind him don talk, talk wey make sense, all the money wey him dey spend to buy vote and support up and down fit settle ASUU.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Theoarhics: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
The previous fake promises you made in advent of Buhari is still pending . Dollars is 610 naira from 150
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Bluntemperor: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:

Truth is some things are very unrealistic, but promised for the purpose of winning election.

Think deep before you jump into conclusion for
Bola Tinubu is not Buhari!
Besides, what is a big deal in what Tinubu is promising, after all,all the World economies are enjoying this UNESCO'S Educational Sector recommendations, that seems ideal for a more aggressive Nation who believes that the way forward and future is get the Youth to be well educated and engaged!
If Bola Tinubu is getting it rightl at this junction where others have failed miserably,so be it!
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by onyxo76(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
hmm 25% ,how much go remain for looting then? I'm not moved by this promise.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by TheDemola: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lie. Something he didn't do in Lagos. There were incessant strikes in Lagos State owned higher institutions during his tenure
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Invitationn: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:

25% is very realistic. Except he doesn't want to do it.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lols this man has forgotten he followed Buhari up and down during his campaign days and all of them made promises to Nigerians which remains unfulfilled......

He thought he can single out himself and say he is not part of Buhari Government....
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by jehoha696(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
lifenija:
Vomit
Naw dere way...naw so dem dey yarn.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Invitationn:

25% is very realistic. Except he doesn't want to do it.

If only he knows how 25% looks like in the budget
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cloud007: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
I think bwe should hope..he does fulfill the promises. Any one can fail reasons we are voting in trust. Buhari has failed, Tinubu can fail, Atiku can fail, Obi can fail too.

But has Tinubu ever failed in governance before? No! My fear is the people that comes after Tinubu.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
junk. just look at lagos staggered growth cos of massive corruption.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you want me to vote for you Tinubu please stop promises, we've been there before.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by gbemishile: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
booblacain:
And what will happen to you when you don't fulfill this, absolutely nothing. You will simply hide behind blind supporters who will be falling over each other to give silly reasons why you did not keep to your word.

No be today.
Atleast he offered free education to all ur children in secondary school,paying g for ur children's waec.
Anything else?
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by holluwizzy: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Was expecting to say, all politicians and government office holders, their children will school must school in Nigeria. So that they can't feel the pain of an ordinary citizen.

booblacain:
And what will happen to you when you don't fulfill this, absolutely nothing. You will simply hide behind blind supporters who will be falling over each other to give silly reasons why you did not keep to your word.

No be today.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cmanforall: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ASUU-strike-bola-tinubu-promises-25-budgetary-allocation-to-education/
To Education...
Not only Universities

This is impressive if the promise will be kept
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by DONFASZY(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
For 23yr
Nw he promise
Don’t listen to dis man
Na him single handedly put dis man frm 2015 til nw
If u enjoy 2015 to 2023 den vote foolishly again
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by eteebanky1: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Are you mad, which Kain removal of fuel subsidy....we won't accept that one
Atiku rather attain this post
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by yeniyeni(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
I laugh in tinubu voice. Why not single handily pay the money so that our student can return back to school.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
We all know how this things end
Not one promise made has been fuffilled since 1999
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by chaloskyx: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lori iro they have started $1 to N1
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:

Jagaban of Africa
Presidential flag bearer of our great party, APC - Ogun Efori.
Jeun Soke Lafe, BAT2023!

Money121, boss I need small change to buy airtime ooo.

I know some haters will call me a begged but no wahala, I didn't ask anyone of you. Money121 na my baba on this forum.
Senior man your face show!
Your shoe shine

But Kosi Owo Nile oo grin grin
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by MaskSubzero: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
WibusJaga:
Ok but...

Children of our patriotic leaders...
this is so disheartening and pathetic

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by PeriodicTable: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
And so the lies and fake promises begin.With all the plethora of problems in security, health, power sector, industry, unemployment, etc. etc., he claims he will spend 25% on education. UNESCO said 6%. Pls make promises you can keep.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
for education, economic and employment and security I can beat my heart for Tinubu

when he give his words on this, please believe him, he had nothing to gain again, he had made name for himself. allow him make history for Nigeria and Nigerians as people see as corrupt but change Nigeria for good and give us our dream country

Tinubu Presidency is all Nigerians project, no one should be left behind, North o, south o he will do his best
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Kingspin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
booblacain:

No be today.
Blind supporters, you are on point.

Blinded supporters are messing up our nation.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Ecoscience: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
They scammed their way into power with fake promises in 2015, 2023 is scam promax, Nigeria should be wiser...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Hosts Osinbajo Inside Her Ceremonial Office / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos) / Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.