Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18477 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by swaggerjack: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Courz:
This Assembly Hall of JWs also has a symbol of AMORC (Rosicrucian Order) on the building. The winged Sundisk.
Rihanna has the sundisk as well shocked

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
swaggerjack:

Rihanna has the sundisk as well shocked

Guy, this is small. Do you know the kind of life Rihanna is living? Rihanna is connected to the Marine world. She is also into a number of Cults one of which is the OTO, Ordo Templi Orientis. Google it. It is a Sex magic Cult. She is into a very Occultic lifestyle. I have seen her showcase different kinds of Occultic symbols. These foreign celebrities you see in the US are not normal humans because of what they have engaged in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're the funniest clown on this forum! cheesy

Quoting atheists who don't even believe the Bible talkless what Kumuyi taught you.
Why not ask him to tell you something about your Deeperlife?

https://www.nairaland.com/4087846/true-life-story-ex-deeper-life/1#60973678

That's when you will know that only JWs are taking away the breath of atheists, apart from JWs none of you worths arguing with because you're all brainwashed fools with nothing tangible to counter them! wink

See the pot calling a kettle black. No wonder you are rightly called Mad Max. An atheist who still has his senses intact is far better than you. Do you know why your brother in crime always types in bold? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just as a crocodile is better than messengers of Godly peace shey?
Ọmọ Kumuyi don finish you! cheesy

OLAADEGBU:

See the pot calling a kettle black. No wonder you are rightly called Mad Max. An atheist who still has his senses intact is far better than you. Do you know why your brother in crime always types in bold? undecided
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as a crocodile is better than messengers of Godly peace shey?
Ọmọ Kumuyi don finish you! cheesy

Rather, alligators like this. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Rather, alligators like this. cool

I liked and even shared post since that's what Kumuyi infused in your head! Luke 6:45 wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I liked and even shared post since that's what Kumuyi infused in your head! Luke 6:45 wink

The reason you quote references without the actual words is because your NWT does not say what the authorised version says, it twists or changes it. Type out what your NWT says about Philippians 3:18-19 and let's see what it says. undecided

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Don't worry other followers will check what you quoted even though you can't explain in your own words they know what it means in English! wink

OLAADEGBU:

The reason you quote references without the actual words is because your NWT does not say what the authorised version says, it twists or changes it. Type out what your NWT says about Philippians 3:18-19 and let's see what it says. undecided
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry other followers will check what you quoted even though you can't explain in your own words they know what it means in English! wink

I have obviously annoyed you. cool

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by swaggerjack: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Courz:

Guy, this is small. Do you know the kind of life Rihanna is living? Rihanna is connected to the Marine world. She is also into a number of Cults one of which is the OTO, Ordo Templi Orientis. Google it. It is a Sex magic Cult. She is into a very Occultic lifestyle. I have seen her showcase different kinds of Occultic symbols. These foreign celebrities you see in the US are not normal humans because of what they have engaged in.

She is my favourite celebrity.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
OK nah! cheesy

OLAADEGBU:

I have obviously annoyed you. cool
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
swaggerjack:

She is my favourite celebrity.

Hahahaha. grin grin

Eyah. Too bad. Pele. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by swaggerjack: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Courz:

Hahahaha. grin grin

Eyah. Too bad. Pele. cheesy

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by swaggerjack: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Courz:

Video scares me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
swaggerjack:

Video scares me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc

This video is actually proof of what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God's Holy Spirit is ever there to guide us, the day i accused OLAADEGBU but it's the Emusan account that responded telling me i accused him, immediately God's Holy Spirit told me "now you know who is behind the moniker" wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

of course only the devil's mob could lie about what the Holy Spirit says:

Mat 12:32  ... whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev 20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Janosky: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Courz:
This Assembly Hall of JWs also has a symbol of AMORC (Rosicrucian Order) on the building. The winged Sundisk.

Courz Incurable IBERIBEIST embedded with LYING genes posting Photoshopped images to deceive gullible folks on Nairaland.

These Screenshots PROVEN your IBERIBEISM.
JWs bought and renovated the Stanley Theatre for our Assembly Hall.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Janosky: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

It is evident that you are not a member of the body of Christ and you do not claim to be one but you should at least adhere to NL rule 2 that forbids abuse, insults and the likes unless you are saying you are a lawbreaker.

HYPOCRITE breaking Rules 2,3,8 & 13.

TUEH!!!!!
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Janosky:

Courz Incurable IBERIBEIST embedded with LYING genes posting Photoshopped images to deceive gullible folks on Nairaland.

These Screenshots PROVEN your IBERIBEISM.
JWs bought and renovated the Stanley Theatre for our Assembly Hall.

This Assembly Hall of JWs also has a symbol of AMORC (Rosicrucian Order) on the building. The winged Sundisk. Charles Taze Russell also used the same Sundisk in one of their publications. JW is a Satanic Cult. Gbam! 😀

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Courz:

This Assembly Hall of JWs also has a symbol of AMORC (Rosicrucian Order) on the building. The winged Sundisk. Charles Taze Russell also used the same Sundisk in one of their publications. JW is a Satanic Cult. Gbam! 😀

Why has Janosky suddenly gone silent? undecided
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

After typing typing and typing about Kumuyi and his followers but no interested person the next is to market JWs small to create traffic on your thread.
And still Matthew 5:14-16 hasn't opened your eyes! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The Mumu will be back soon. Don't worry. He normally tries his luck, then I will repeat the process then he goes back to hibernate then recharge with igbo then come back to resume his illness then I will repeat the process again. 😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After typing typing and typing about Kumuyi and his followers but no interested person the next is to market JWs small to create traffic on your thread.
And still Matthew 5:14-16 hasn't opened your eyes! cheesy

Check out the number of views on one of my numerous threads below and then come back to tell me that there is "no interested person" in my typing. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1804865/higher-everyday-living-out-christian/92#down
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Courz:

The Mumu will be back soon. Don't worry. He normally tries his luck, then I will repeat the process then he goes back to hibernate then recharge with igbo then come back to resume his illness then I will repeat the process again. 😀😀😀😀😀

Janosky is certainly high on some drugs of sorts. shocked

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Janosky: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Janosky is certainly high on some drugs of sorts. shocked
OLAA Mumu, did you view Janosky screenshots @1:01pm, 28th February,2023 PROVEN you are deluded & LYING to yourself?
Disgusting Slowpoke !
The photos of Stanley Theatre is on Alamy photo & Getty images.
JWs bought and renovated the facility.
Your brain Gabbage in Gabbage out.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Janosky: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
@MaxInDHouse, come and see your life outside. Your organisation has been exposed of having a racist and occultic background. What saith thou.

Deluded Slanderer, in 4 screenshots, what is the Freemason cross & pyramid symbols of T.B.Joshua doing in your Deeper life Kumuyi business centers & of Christendom?

Christendom use Cross & pyramid freemason symbols ,nah their way.
OLAA Mumu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.