Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18488 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

What 'body of Christ' permits you to be cussing as you have just done? By their fruits we know those who are members of the body of Christ. smiley
if you are a member of the body of Christ, you will not be looking to place your church above another. your church is not better than the JW's . I attended deeper life for many years with my aunty and I know how hypocritical they behave. most times the pastor does not preach anything meaningful but focuses on attacking other churches and people wearing earrings and lipstick which is nonsense.

I was only 8yrs old in the children section of deeper life when the Sunday school teacher looked at me with envy in her eyes and said " your beauty is in vain" simply because I wore a suit and looked better than other kids. today I hate that church with passion because all of its memebers are pretenders and hypocrites.

you know Charles taze Russel as a mason because the square and compass was engraved in his tomb , but what you don't know is that all of the major church founders are also free and accepted masons. the masonic other is run and controlled by the society of Jesus of the Catholic church.

according to Albert Mackey , a free mason historian, it was the Jesuits who authored the first 25 degrees of freemasonry. Helena blavatsky the founder of the theosophical society an occult group stated in her book "Isis unveiled" the free masons are nothing but the offsprings of Ignatius of Loyola the founder of the Jesuits. also Nesta webster in her book "secret society and subversive movment" stated that the Knight templers of the Roman church continues today as freemasons. Ignatius of Loyola the founder of the Jesuits was a templer who was arrested by the Spanish inquisition for practicing black magic. the Spanish templers where called allumbrados aka illuminati. the templers where called Frere Macon ( brother builder) the word was later currupted into the word free mason.

Alberto Rivera a former Jesuit priest himself confessed after leaving the order that during his time as a Jesuit priest there was a sign to be given to all Jesuits world wide to indicate when all Protestant churches will be fully taken over by the Jesuits.( which is part of the counter reformation agenda started by the Jesuits in 1540)

this sign was to be when an American president was to take the oath of office in front of the obelisk which is called the Washington monument. the prediction came to pass in 1981 when the USA President Ronald Reagan took the oath of office In front of an obelisk located at the west front of the capitol building which the first time a USA President is doing so.

your kumuyi is also a member of the freemasons because he teaches his members the doctrines that comes out of the Jesuits which is the lie of pretribulation rapture invented by a Jesuit Manuel de lacunza using a fake name,.. Juan Ben Ezra.

so if you think your church is better than any church at all then you are just being ignorant
I don't argue with people I educate people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
EMILO2STAY:

if you are a member of the body of Christ, you will not be looking to place your church above another. your church is not better than the JW's . I attended deeper life for many years with my aunty and I know how hypocritical they behave. most times the pastor does not preach anything meaningful but focuses on attacking other churches and people wearing earrings and lipstick which is nonsense.

I was only 8yrs old in the children section of deeper life when the Sunday school teacher looked at me with envy in her eyes and said " your beauty is in vain" simply because I wore a suit and looked better than other kids. today I hate that church with passion because all of its memebers are pretenders and hypocrites.

you know Charles taze Russel as a mason because the square and compass was engraved in his tomb , but what you don't know is that all of the majolor church founders are also free and accepted masons. the masonic other is run and controlled by the society of Jesus of the Catholic church.

according to Albert Mackey , a free mason historian, it was the Jesuits who authored the first 25 degrees of freemasonry. Helena blavatsky the founder of the theosophical society an occult group stated in her book "Isis unveiled" the free masons are nothing but the offsprings of Ignatius of Loyola the founder of the Jesuits. also Nesta webster in her book "secret society and subversive movment" stated that the Knight templers of the Roman church continues today as freemasons.

Alberto Rivera a former Jesuit priest himself confessed after leaving the other that during his time as a Jesuit priest there was a sign to be given to all Jesuits to indicate when all Protestant churches will be fully taken over by the Jesuits.( which is part of the counter reformation agenda)

this sign was to be when an American president was to take the oath of office in front of the obelist which is called the Washington monument. the prediction came to pass in 1981 when the USA President Ronald Reagan took the oath of office Infront of an obelist located at the west front of the capitol building which the first time a USA President is doing so.

your kumuyi is also a member because he teaches his members the doctrines that comes out of the Jesuits which is the lie of pretribulation rapture invented by a Jesuit Manuel de lacunza using a fake name,.. Juan Ben Ezra.

so if you think your church is better than any church at all then you are just being ignorant
I don't argue with people I educate people.

Are you born again? A man with an experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument. cool
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
"FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT"

Jesus said by their FRUITS you will know false prophets {Matthew 7:15-18} note that Jesus first mentioned false PROPHETS (plural) then FRUITS (plural)
What exactly did Jesus meant by "FRUITS"?
To understand this we need to consider one of his illustrations where he use FRUIT as the subject matter. In the Bible book of John 15 Jesus said he is the tree planted by his father {John 15:1} his first century Apostles are the branches {John 15:6} then the FRUIT (singular) John 15:8
So according to Jesus Christ of Nazareth who is the tree planted by God, the FRUIT must be a unique one which only this tree can produce, no other tree can produce this same FRUIT neither can any branch (Church founder) who is not connected to the tree can produce. John 15:7-10

Now what did Jesus become the very day he got baptized to start doing God's will and was anointed with Holy Spirit? Matt 3:13-17
Remember he was a carpenter before then {Mark 6:3} but after his baptism he never returned to carpentry instantly he became a preacher and teacher of the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom! Matt 4:17
His first disciples that later became Apostles also abandoned everything they were doing to become preachers and teachers too {Mark 10:28} no wonder Jesus referred to them as the branches because they also stopped their businesses to give all their lives to the ministry.

So if Jesus is the TREE and his Apostles are the BRANCHES then what is the FRUIT?

Well the FRUIT are countless disciples who have their own jobs but are supporting Jesus and the Apostles physically and financially.
They will not abandon their own jobs but they will also get baptized as disciples and support the preaching and teaching campaign for God's Kingdom! Matt 28:19-20

But why did Jesus refer to multitude of people as FRUIT (singular) rather than FRUITS (plural)?

Well it's because there's no religion on planet earth that can produce this same type of disciples who will be known everywhere they are as zealous preachers and industrious teachers of the GOOD NEWS that's why the inhabitants of Antioch called them " "CHRISTIANS" meaning the group of people doing exactly what that man known as "CHRIST" often do! Act 11:26

So if your religion can't produce this same kind of FRUIT everywhere they are then it's not connected through the teachings of the TREE (Jesus) nor that of the BRANCHES (Apostles) ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You be confirmed ọ̀dẹ̀!
Have you heard of photoshop before? cheesy
No use laughter kill me for here o

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you born again? A man with an experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument. cool
wetin this mumu dey talk.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I love typing Jargons!

What fruitage are you talking about? Fruitage like these below? Are these not the fruitage of JWs?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Crap!

Are you also talking about this fruitage below?
Mother Cult meeting in Masonic Lodges today?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
cornelboy:

No use laughter kill me for here o

I don't know what is wrong with OLAADEGBU'S brains.
He can see how Courz is editing my post and yet he wants to believe that the videos and pictures Courz are posting hasn't been edited! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Crap

How about this fruitage here? Is that also included?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwzQk_rERA
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Crap!

How do you feel that Watchtower said your Skin colour as an african is a Curse upon you? They said in God's Kingdom, your skin will turn to a white man's colour. How do you feel about that? How do you feel Knowing Watchtower practised Segregation of Whites and Blacks with the rest of the world as the One True religion? Even after the world stopped it. How do you feel knowing Watchtower is part of a Cult that championed Slavery of Blacks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know what is wrong with OLAADEGBU'S brains.
He can see how Courz is editing my post and yet he wants to believe that the videos and pictures Courz are posting hasn't been edited! cheesy
Mr Trio dé find anyway to bring JWs down cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Courz:

How do you feel that Watchtower said your Skin colour as an african is a Curse upon you? They said in God's Kingdom, your skin will turn to a white man's colour. How do you feel about that? How do you feel Knowing Watchtower practised Segregation of Whites and Blacks with the rest of the world as the One True religion? Even after the world stopped it. How do you feel knowing Watchtower is part of a Cult that championed Slavery of Blacks?
Mr courz, do you see anything like racism among them today?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

I remembered the experience of a brother who said "Deeperlifers are worst and much more evil than ritualists"
When i heard this i became sceptical about the JWs ever since then, it took me another decade for other brothers to erase that statement out of my heart because i felt that's too much to utter against another church simply because you want to justify your own Church. But then the story he told me now came back to my mind! undecided

Our brother was a regular pioneer after he left Islam until his slept around 2009.
He use to study with one NURTW chairman around Mushin who was rapidly making progress, the student started hiding his cigarettes from brother but initially he was a chain smoker who doesn't give a damn, he even stopped promiscuity and his wife and children at home began enjoying quality time with him, he was planning to retire from the job because it was like the wall of Jericho blocking him from becoming a disciple of Christ. Though the wife loved all the changes but she doesn't want her husband to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So she reported the matter to the man's family who sent one of their family members who is a Deeperlifer to come and convince the man to discontinue his study of the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. The man's boys (hoodlums working with him) informed the Deeperlife the time that the JWs do come so the Deeperlifer came right on time and started disrupting the study claiming that his uncle who was a Muslim and a hoodlum is about to move from frypan to fire for studying the Bible! embarassed

The study ended, the man returned to his old ways, the wife left him when he brought younger women to his matrimonial bed mating with them and the worst part is that Mr Deeperlife never returned to help his uncle with a Bible study at least to keep the fine WORKS in progress, rather all he successfully did was to stop his uncle from becoming a disciple of Christ.

Back then when the brother uttered that statement i thought it was too harsh but today i remembered our brother. YES, Deeperlifers are the worst-est religionists on this planet even much more evil than ritualists!

Imagine if i bad such an opportunity, even if it's white garment Church members that has changed someone i know into a Bible student to the point of making progress and changes in his lifestyle to OBEY God's word. I Maximus will really appreciate such a person no matter what church he belongs to! undecided

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Courz is desperate so he's now cooking up lies!

I know the time Apartied reigned in South Africa, all the religionists practiced it without remorse.
First of all what was Apartied?
Well it's the segregation of the blacks in all things in South Africa, so there were churches, mosques, restaurants, supermarkets and many more that only white skinned can enter including buses!
What ended Apartied in South Africa?
It was Jehovah's Witnesses international convention that year!
Our brothers and delegates arrived South Africa following all the Apartied rules but when they got to the convention site everyone was surprised to see blacks and white eating and doing everything together as if they're not in South Africa!
All television stations, newspapers, magazines and many more came shooting videos of what they thought can never work out in South Africa! That was the year all other religions including Islam decided to call all their members in order to end Apartied in South Africa.
Surely Jesus' statement can't go unfulfilled:

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens". Matthew 5:13-16

Let anyone as in ANYONE debunk this fact with proof if it's not so, all the dates when the international convention of JWs in South Africa and the time the United Nations started making moves to end Apartied in South Africa are their on the internet for anyone to research. It was JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that ended Apartied in South Africa! smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know the time Apartied reigned in South Africa, all the religionists practiced it without remorse.
Well it's the segregation of the blacks in all things in South Africa, so there were churches, mosques, restaurants, supermarkets and many more that only white skinned can enter including buses!
Our brothers and delegates arrived South Africa following all the Apartied rules but when they got to the convention site everyone was surprised to see blacks and white eating and doing everything together as if they're not in South Africa!
All television stations, newspapers, magazines and many more came shooting videos of what they thought can never work out in South Africa! That was the year all other religions including Islam decided to call all their members in order to end Apartied in South Africa.

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens". Matthew 5:13-16

Let anyone as in ANYONE debunk this fact with proof if it's not so, all the dates when the international convention of JWs in South Africa and the time the United Nations started making moves to end Apartied in South Africa are their on the internet for anyone to research. It was JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that ended Apartied in South Africa! smiley

Total nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Total nonsense
1Corinthians 2:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I remembered the experience of a brother who said "Deeperlifers are worst and much more evil than ritualists"
When i heard this i became sceptical about the JWs ever since then, it took me another decade for other brothers to erase that statement out of my heart because i felt that's too much to utter against another church simply because you want to justify your own Church. But then the story he told me now came back to my mind! undecided
Our brother was a regular pioneer after he left Islam until his slept around 2009.
He use to study with one NURTW chairman around Mushin who was rapidly making progress, the student started hiding his cigarettes from brother but initially he was a chain smoker who doesn't give a damn, he even stopped promiscuity and his wife and children at home began enjoying quality time with him, he was planning to retire from the job because it was like the wall of Jericho blocking him from becoming a disciple of Christ. Though the wife loved all the changes but she doesn't want her husband to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So she reported the matter to the man's family who sent one of their family members who is a Deeperlifer to come and convince the man to discontinue his study of the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. The man's boys (hoodlums working with him) informed the Deeperlife the time that the JWs do come so the Deeperlifer came right on time and started disrupting the study claiming that his uncle who was a Muslim and a hoodlum is about to move from frypan to fire for studying the Bible! embarassed
The study ended, the man returned to his old ways, the wife left him when he brought younger women to his matrimonial bed mating with them and the worst part is that Mr Deeperlife never returned to help his uncle with a Bible study at least to keep the fine WORKS in progress, rather all he successfully did was to stop his uncle from becoming a disciple of Christ.
Back then when the brother uttered that statement i thought it was too harsh but today i remembered our brother. YES, Deeperlifers are the worst-est religionists on this planet even much more evil than ritualists!
Imagine if i bad such an opportunity, even if it's white garment Church members that has changed someone i know into a Bible student to the point of making progress and changes in his lifestyle to OBEY God's word. I Maximus will really appreciate such a person no matter what church he belongs to! undecided
Mmm. Your brother did a great job. Like how did he approach a nurtw chairman? Whoa!

Well I'll just keep my comments about deeper life. They got most things wrong.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't take him serious cheesy cheesy

Jworg is the least org anyone could call a cult.

I mean I know what a cult looks like.
Keep the good works sir.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Are you blind? Look at their Leadership! Do you see a representation of all races in their leadership right from their inception? What is wrong with you? How can you defend this blatant racism? Can't you see what they said about your Skin colour? Why would God's organisation have such a view of an African Man's skin colour in the first place? Do you know what it means to be GOD'S ORGANISATION? You should be a shinning light to the world! When the world is practising Segregation of Blacks and whites, you should be different FROM THE BEGINNING! You should teach people how it is done! But what did Watchtower do? They joined in the Segregation! They refused to stop it when the rest of the world stopped! They even said your Skin colour is a CURSE!!

There is no Segregation now. They are now singing UNITY UNITY amongst races of which is not entirely true because there are JWs who have experiences of Racism in this Cult! Specifically BLACKS, LATINOS and ASIANS. There are experiences of Black JWs called the N word at Bethel!! There is blatant racism! But the fact that THEY REFUSED TO STOP IT when the world stopped, even making a reader to send them a letter based on this, shows God and Jesus is NOT in that Cult! I don't know how your brain works. But if someone or a group of people ONCE HAD this disgusting opinion about my skin, even though they don't express it now, I wouldn't be near this people! I will not worship with such people!

Now, Look at their leadership! Only One Black! They just remembered to fix a Black in the 90s. Imagine that! Look at the people running the Cult. Predominantly Whites! With a few Blacks! And you say they are not racist! Something is clearly wrong with you! Have you even researched the leadership of this Cult throughout history? And you are coming here to blab!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Delusional crap as usual

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!! You love living in denial because your Cult has been exposed! How do you feel that Watchtower said your Skin colour as an african is a Curse upon you? They said in God's Kingdom, your skin will turn to a white man's colour. How do you feel about that? How do you feel Knowing Watchtower practised Segregation of Whites and Blacks with the rest of the world as the One True religion? Even after the world stopped it. How do you feel knowing Watchtower is part of a Cult that championed Slavery of Blacks?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

paranoid false jw cornboy

you false jw's sure love your much repeated lies:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

paranoia is fear:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

1Corinthians 2:14 smiley

Are you even aware that there are certain congregations in the US that are blatant Racists? I have heard stories of how Russian JWs are blatant Racists! Are you aware that there are white JWs who believe a white JW woman marrying a Black JW man is Marrying down? Below her level? Are you aware that they believe that the Black man's culture is ghetto while their cultue is refined. Therefore, it is a stain on them for their women to marry Black men. Are you aware about that? Idiot! Are you aware that certain congregation Elders assign roles to JWs according to their race? Are you aware that is exactly what happens to black JWs at Bethel? Are you aware that when some JWs dating others from another race, Elders and their wives were kicking against it. They were discouraging these couples from marrying themselves saying that their inter racial marriage will negatively affect the Field Ministry. Stop being stupid!
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Mmm. Your brother did a great job. Like how did he approach a nurtw chairman? Whoa!
Well I'll just keep my comments about deeper life. They got most things wrong.

Well i misjudged him based on the statement he uttered that day about Deeperlife and i never spoke with him again until i heard about his death because i thought he was just too judgmental.
But with OLAADEGBU'S attitude our brother was surely right.
I hope to see him and tender my apology after the resurrection when we meet again in Paradise! smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't take him serious cheesy cheesy

Jworg is the least org anyone could call a cult.

I mean I know what a cult looks like.
Keep the good works sir.

Please my brother make a thorough research on Apartied in South Africa, find out the year it was abolished and the year JWs had their convention in South Africa.

I presented this perhaps anyone could come up to refute it if it's not the truth! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Please Cornelboy.
I want to unfollow all OLAADEGBU'S threads at least i've borne enough witness against him and his cohorts! Matthew 24:14 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please Cornelboy.
I want to unfollow all OLAADEGBU'S threads at least i've borne enough witness against him and his cohorts! Matthew 24:14 smiley

Why are you running away? Coward! You can see how ridiculous you look. You can't defend blatant RacIsm! You can't! Who in their right mind will do that unless the person is mentally deranged! How can you keep associating with a Cult that sponsored The Slavery of Blacks? How? And you are African! How do you feel that Watchtower said your Skin colour as an african is a Curse upon you? They said in God's Kingdom, your skin will turn to a white man's colour. How do you feel about that? How do you feel Knowing Watchtower practised Segregation of Whites and Blacks with the rest of the world as the One True religion? Even after the world stopped it. How do you feel knowing Watchtower is part of a Cult that championed Slavery of Blacks? I hope you are aware that the presence of your Cult in Africa is another form of Colonialism because your freemason gods have colonised every single aspect of YOU all the way from the US. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please Cornelboy.

lost false jw mad max

and we have seen your false witness:

MaxInDHouse:

No more story!
Cornelboy, can you hear him?
OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 is the same person o! embarassed

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Blatant Crap

Who gives a shit about Nonsense JW convention? Wetin concern JW convention with apartheid. Did JWs march on like Martin Luther King to protest the apartheid? How exactly did they stop the Apartheid? Delusional fool!

When the reader below asked Watchtower why they practised Segregation, what answer did Watchtower give? Watchtower said it is not in their place to stop Segregation. All what they are concerned about is Preaching work. Finish! grin grin How is this Christlike? How is this stopping Racism? Watchtower is more concerned about spreading their filth everywhere they go! That's it! They are more concerned about having more people to deceive with their lies. More people's money to collect. More people to control. That's your Cult right there. They don't give a shit about Racism! That's why Racism still exists in the Cult to this very day! Let that sink in!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
johnw47:

you false jw's sure love your much repeated lies:
paranoia is fear:
Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Dump and unreasonable Mr trio cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Courz:

Why are you running away? Coward! You can see how ridiculous you look. You can't defend blatant RacIsm! You can't! Who in their right mind will do that unless the person is mentally deranged! How can you keep associating with a Cult that sponsored The Slavery of Blacks? How? And you are African! How do you feel that Watchtower said your Skin colour as an african is a Curse upon you? They said in God's Kingdom, your skin will turn to a white man's colour. How do you feel about that? How do you feel Knowing Watchtower practised Segregation of Whites and Blacks with the rest of the world as the One True religion? Even after the world stopped it. How do you feel knowing Watchtower is part of a Cult that championed Slavery of Blacks? I hope you are aware that the presence of your Cult in Africa is another form of Colonialism because your freemason gods have colonised every single aspect of YOU all the way from the US. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Is there racism among them today?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Steep: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jehovah witness is a masonic organization.
The higher ups know that they serve lucifer not Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
cornelboy:

Dump and unreasonable Mr trio cheesy cheesy

repeating your lies before God certainly is dumb and unreasonable, but much more than that, it is damming

like i said, you false jw's love to repeat your lies before God over and over again:

paranoia is fear:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.