Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Please Help!!! Outrage Bill From Ekedc For Loss Of Revenue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help!!! Outrage Bill From Ekedc For Loss Of Revenue (431 Views)

Fire Guts EKEDC Lagos Island Station in Idumagbo / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public / Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Outrage Bill From Ekedc For Loss Of Revenue by thomwell: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Guys, i need a professional advise as i believe we have knowledgeable people on this subject.

So Nepa visited my Compound and discovered that a wire we use for Pumping machine was hanging directly (which was actually recently removed from a meter when the flat occupant vacated the flat around March this year) and of course leaving the wire must have been an oversight. They did further thorough check and found nothing else other than that as most occupants use prepaid and all recharge their meters accordingly.

Next they disconnected the entire flats.. Then we requested for Loss of Revenue while they came back to reconnect. Low and behold, document below was received with an outrageous charge of over 200k to be paid within 3days.

summary:
LOR: N100, 000
Reconnection fee: N100, 000

NOTE; i have never seen a re connection fee cost that much. i dont have issue with the LOR fee, but the re connection fee is outrageous.

Guys, please advise on where such cases is better treated, who can we contact to deal with this mess. I do believe that we can get better charge than this bills received.

thank you guys.

Re: Please Help!!! Outrage Bill From Ekedc For Loss Of Revenue by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
You people are so lucky.... Just 200k for such offense.
Re: Please Help!!! Outrage Bill From Ekedc For Loss Of Revenue by immortalcrown(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you are honest in this story, leave the wire like that and take pictures and videos of the wire. Sue NEPA. If NEPA cannot present any picture or video to prove otherwise, you will win.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Delete Your Bank Account. / Catholic Church Under Attack?: Another Priest Kidnapped In Auchi Diocese, Edo / Lagos Govt: We’ve Fired Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.