Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? (34095 Views)

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by IPIGMODS: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrCGPA:

Your Muslim fanaticism blocked your brain and sight to the extent that you don't understand What's feasible in Current Nigeria. Continue doing fantasy.
It's blatantly obvious that you have been brainwashed beyond repair by your G.O Pastorprenual that you call Daddy.
STFU and FVCK off.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Ciscogod(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Keep deciving your self...

E go shock Una..

I be Yoruba guy I no go vote tinubu if he try such

Bros . Truth be told . Tinubu enjoys the vast support of most Yorubas . Even if he picks Christian from the East . They will not still vote him in the East
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by astricker: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dogara

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by 4gunners(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lalong most likely..
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by toujurs: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Rule of thumb, don't think of Emeka.

I believe Atiku and Tinubu should know this.

Else, failure will be new name of the aspirants.

Tinubu is the choice of Nigerians, but having Emeka as a running mate will cause 1800 change of direction.
Your opinion doesn't matter, if he wants to have a northern Muslim as his running mate. Oga no body cares. He should go ahead its his right.

Atiku - hausa

Tinubu - Yoruba

Peter obi - igbo

It's went round, so just rest.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Uzosaint(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shey he desperately wants to be president Let him choose a fellow Muslim then he'd be sure he will only be president of Lagos(same man who said he couldn't be vice to PMB because it was a Muslim-muslim ticket).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Skillsnigeria: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Zombie people
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Basic123: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need for that because you will never get there... Nobody should take us back to Egypt again. We can not repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015.

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obi till infinity
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by lailo: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Atiku urchins are d one shouting muslim-muslim ticket can't work. They want APC to field a northern christian with Tinubu so that Atiku and PDP can have an easy ride. We SW don't care about religion, Muslim-muslim ticket is a goal for APC.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by LeoDeKing: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
toujurs:
Your opinion doesn't matter, if he wants to have a northern Muslim as his running mate. Oga no body cares. He should go ahead its his right.

Atiku - hausa

Tinubu - Yoruba

Peter obi - igbo

It's went round, so just rest.
Oh, that reminds me, I actually forgot Peter Obi is also contesting. grin

He should choose his running mate from any of Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi. Infact, he can choose from Anambra so the whole SE will be locked down for him, then he emerge as president of Nigeria.

Very funny pipu. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thank my Alaigbo sister.

But this is APC affairs, steer clear because you didn't wish us well with This permutations cheesy
limeta:
Rule no 1 no fulani
2 no Muslim
3 must be a Christian from any part of the country as zoning no longer hold waters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by edungene7: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
In wikes voice Muslim- Muslim ticket can't work u want to turn Nigeria to Afghanistan abi
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I kick against Muslim Muslim ticket, and every sensible person should. Nigeria is not Islamic republic but a circular nation. If Tinubu think that Muslim Muslim ticket will take him anywhere, then he's being deluded no matter how strong he think he's.

He better picked a northern Christian.

Suggest one then Madam. Why must you always be about toxicity, insult, division and fighting?

Why are you never about unity, decorum, harmony and progress?

Name the Northern Christian you feel Tinubu should consider.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by jcross19: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Rule of thumb, don't think of Emeka.

I believe Atiku and Tinubu should know this.

Else, failure will be new name of the aspirants.

Tinubu is the choice of Nigerians, but having Emeka as a running mate will cause 1800 change of direction.
Godforbid even emeka won't like to associates himself with dead people!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
APC lost gold like Oshinbajo but found red diamond which is more precious than gold.

Is God not wonderful
saints2:
Lol... A Muslim/Muslim ticket...

I trust CAN and PFN... Press Release after press release... This is DOA especially in a critical moment we are now... Ko le werk

APC is a typical saying of, "He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad". APC lost a golden opportunity not picking Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
@Topic.

Tinubu's VP is El Rufai.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by einsteine(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
He will probably pick Boss Mustapha.

Southern Nigerians will still not believe that a man called Mustapha is a Christian sha
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by truthfinder319: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you were not stupid, you will know that even Sowore and Obi and other pretenders who will not win will still need to pick deputies

Xscape1993:
No need for that because you will never get there... Nobody should take us back to Egypt again. We can not repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Raph82(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I kick against Muslim Muslim ticket, and every sensible person should. Nigeria is not Islamic republic but a circular nation. If Tinubu think that Muslim Muslim ticket will take him anywhere, then he's being deluded no matter how strong he think he's.

Secular
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by hakanai(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
limeta:
Rule no 1 no fulani
2 no Muslim
3 must be a Christian from any part of the country as zoning no longer hold waters

But this item 3 and 2 ehn! is directly proportional o. Just refer to how simple it was to apply your logic "must be a ChristianMuslim from any part of the country as zoning no longer hold waters"
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by xaggar(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigeria is a Secular nation not circular nation.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by asobo1: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
meritadavize1:
I don't just want to see ipob terrorists as vp
Ain't you stupid to think both president and vp would come from the same zone undecided

Middle will teach SW politics this time around. Nonsense
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by streetsoldier1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
saints2:
Lol... A Muslim/Muslim ticket...

I trust CAN and PFN... Press Release after press release... This is DOA especially in a critical moment we are now... Ko le werk

APC is a typical saying of, "He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad". APC lost a golden opportunity not picking Osinbajo

why will Apc pick a betrayer
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Freebills12: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Clinton14:

He might need to choose a muslim as his vp candidate because of the northern voters who largely vote for religious reasons.It is not ideal,but it might be the best decision to win the general election.

Atiku and kwankwaso are strong Muslims. Do you expect the north to leave them and vote for Tinubu? Christians both South and north will not vote for him. The kind of propaganda this will generate Tinibu may not be runners up in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by alexola20(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
I’m a Yoruba but I think it will be very good for Nigeria if Tinubu or Atiku chooses an Igbo as a running mate.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Raph82:
Secular

Thank you dear.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Spaxon:
Gaduje or Badaru

It is El Rufai. I am.not usually wrong. Never actually. Yet I agree there is a first time for everything. My gut instinct tells me El Rufai ticks a lot of boxes more than all others.

The most, for a perfectionist like Tinubu, being the fact El Rufai, as can be gleaned for his very westernised and Liberal children, is not your typical Northerner inalienably wed to Islam and the defence of the purist 'Northern way'.

Tinubu will know that El Rufai is a Northerner who will do what is right for all Nigerians, and never hide, if he is 'indisposed'.

Show me one other Northerner who has been brave enought to make the claim below which amounts to an unspoken Fatwa El Rufai declared on himself in defence of what is right for Nigerians and the greater good of society.

https://guardian.ng/news/bandits-have-lost-rights-to-life-must-be-wiped-out-el-rufai/

Bandits have lost rights to life, must be wiped out – El-rufai
By NAN
08 April 2021 | 2:20 pm
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
xaggar:

Nigeria is a Secular nation not circular nation.

Thank you for your correction

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kaduna is North west and not north central.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.