Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? (34086 Views)

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Simeon
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Khaysee: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pick any credible person in north
Who is pyo before he became vp who know him
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Ibkhaleel: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
limeta:
Rule no 1 no fulani
2 no Muslim
3 must be a Christian from any part of the country as zoning no longer hold waters
Lol a politically insignificant person is speaking....If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by sibepoc(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Only northerners?
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by colestephan86: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I kick against Muslim Muslim ticket, and every sensible person should. Nigeria is not Islamic republic but a circular nation. If Tinubu think that Muslim Muslim ticket will take him anywhere, then he's being deluded no matter how strong he think he's.

He better picked a northern Christian.
And what that do.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Addme: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:
Peter Obi, to persuade my in-laws grin
Lol@ your in laws
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by ihedioramma: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
That's ROCHAS OKOROCHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Clinton14(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/09/tinubus-search-for-running-mate-begins-who-are-the-likely-contenders/

He might need to choose a muslim as his vp candidate because of the northern voters who largely vote for religious reasons.It is not ideal,but it might be the best decision to win the general election.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Okemmuo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket kwa...
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Aystarz: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
saints2:
Lol... A Muslim/Muslim ticket...

I trust CAN and PFN... Press Release after press release... This is DOA especially in a critical moment we are now... Ko le werk

APC is a typical saying of, "He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad". APC lost a golden opportunity not picking Osinbajo

Illiterate money-grubbing delegates have already sunk this evil party. What's left is to bury it next year and I'm sure Nigerian Christians are geared up for that scintillating task. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by IPIGMODS: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Rufai or Zulum.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
In their yellowbar Muslim Muslim ticket will fly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by SHINJA: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Lol a politically insignificant person is speaking....If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

Noise..

Taliban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Ciscogod(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.Nigeria is too divided now unlike 1993.

I don’t think so . Come of think of it .

Tinubu picks a Christian for the north today . The South Easterners will still not vote him .

He needs North East, North West and South West votes where he’s popular today . And those zones don’t care about Muslim/Muslim ticket

Reasons : South West will chose tribe before religion .
Core north will choose religion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by obi58: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
nathyx:
Senator George Akume Benue North-central will make excellent running mate to Tinubu.

Akume will not even be able to deliver Benue state for APC so it's a waste of time. The same problem lies with Amaechi otherwise he would have been a good one.

Okorocha perhaps? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by IPIGMODS: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
saints2:
Lol... A Muslim/Muslim ticket...

I trust CAN and PFN... Press Release after press release... This is DOA especially in a critical moment we are now... Ko le werk

APC is a typical saying of, "He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad". APC lost a golden opportunity not picking Osinbajo
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN can cry all they want. What Nigeria needs are capable hands not religious hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by porthouse7(f): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
In their yellowbar Muslim Muslim ticket will fly
winning combo is muslim_muslim ticket 5% don't count reason Tinubu didn't visit east during delegate campaign

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Pyhonist: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
The VP must be from the north while most governors from the west are most likely to get ministerial positions.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by adecz: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
undecided

Former Speaker Cigars is
the ideal Northern Christian that
can balance this ticket.

A northern Muslim VP will doom
APC from the get go. If the northern
Muslims aren't satisfied with the
Muslimness of Tinubu, then they
have exposed their contempt for
Southern Muslims.

If Tinubu was a Christian, the choice of
a northern Muslim VP would have been
simple.

Dogara for the win ✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by TheRace55: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickandmortyfan:
Gandollar... We already know it's the dollar man.

Billion van man and dollar collector! What a perfect match. grin grin
I swear grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes sir. tongue

Addme:

Lol@ your in laws
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by RedScorpion(f): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
A Muslim-Muslim Ticket is not in the interest of national unity.

So Emi Lokan should choose a Christian VP from the North.

If not he will loose the election before 2pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by bixir347: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
ACCELEREX POS AGENCY,IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRUAD AGENCY

https://www.nairaland.com/7169970/accelerex-pos-agencyis-one-biggest#113632664
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by SHINJA: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ciscogod:

I don’t think so . Come of think of it .

Tinubu picks a Christian for the north today . The South Easterners will still not vote him .

He needs North East, North West and South West votes where he’s popular today . And those zones don’t care about Muslim/Muslim ticket

So you think Yoruba Christians will vote for tinubu if he picks a Muslim as VP?

I laugh you..

Don't forget even in northeast we have huge population of Christians there...

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by saints2(f): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
IPIGMODS:

The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN can cry all they want. What Nigeria needs are capable hands not religious hands.

You know that if someone abuse and insults your Muhammad now... You guys will be crying blasmphey... You can't reason as a sane and a normal person.

What is about the name calling? Can't you reply as a sane person or walk away?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Ciscogod(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
SHINJA:

So you think Yoruba Christians will vote for tinubu if he picks a Muslim as VP?

I laugh you

I’m from Ekiti . I tell you. They will vote him . Tribe comes for them before religion
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
No need for that because you will never get there... Nobody should take us back to Egypt again. We can not repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015.

Aren't you tired?
You cannot fight God oh!
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by SHINJA: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ciscogod:

I’m from Ekiti . I tell you. They will vote him . Tribe comes for them before religion

Keep deciving your self...

E go shock Una..

I be Yoruba guy I no go vote tinubu if he try such

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by MrCGPA(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Your Muslim fanaticism blocked your brain and sight to the extent that you don't understand What's feasible in Current Nigeria. You are likely to be one of those killing people in Nigeria in the name of sleeping with a virgin in your fake heaven. Continue doing fantasy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by doublecross(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't care! All i know is Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Archmed(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any political party (PDP or APC) that can convince Peter Obi to shelve his presidential ambition and be it's running mate will win the election by default.
Obi has a wider outreach and appeal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic) / No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.