Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face (48047 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by ekineme: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How I wish she can see Tinubu now and collect the rotten saliva to rob there, that will be the end of this strange growth.

Please can you guys stop this insults, politics is not war, the world is already a dangerous place the least we can do is to be generating hatred for one another, it's very unafrican to be insulting the elderly. This is a faceless forum, but we can all do better by trying to quench all this flame of hatred consuming the country.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by amakanancy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
I never knew nairaland is an hospital!
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Killerbag36: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogarexmas:
Please what's this growth on my mom's face, is there any face cream that can remove it...Your suggestions and inputs is highly welcomed and appreciated.

Ur mama get monkey pox be guided
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
remsonik:
idiot you forgot all this natural products are good for the skin treatment too. Go and do your research on all this items I have listed and it's use on making good quality cosmetic products for your skin.

Go to the hospital if you have a wound and a doctor will even tell you to get original honey and apply on the wound care for it heal fast

Funny how some of you are always very quick to spill bile on internet platforms. You effortlessly labelled me an idiot when you basically don't know me, simply because you opted to be too stoic to decipher harmless sarcasm.

And to think you're a lady! Tsk!
You're particularly lucky I'm in a fine mood tonight.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Prechgold1180(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How I wish she can see Tinubu now and collect the rotten saliva to rob there, that will be the end of this strange growth.

I dey eat
Ur comment just make the food tire me
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Adetonax(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
It can be as a result of pressing d pimples on her head
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by jumpmasta(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
I think you should first take to a good pharmacy first.I don't think is that bad, hopefully a minor swell.
Take to a good pharmacy ?�� Some of you are clowns �
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by silaswills01(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
It might be a streptoccus bacterial infection
Or even a malignancy
Go to the hospital for evaluation
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by suremossty(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Take her to see an doctor.
an bawo... lol abeg try dey calm down na
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by phadul: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2022
use sulphur cream it can get rid of 99.9% of skin problems
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Probz(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2022
I’d get her to see a doctor about that (as a matter of urgency).
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by DECLAN2015(m): 1:38am On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
I think you should first take to a good pharmacy first.I don't think is that bad, hopefully a minor swell.

Talk to a good pharmacy
Nop...rather talk to a good doctor.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by chiedu7: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Ogarexmas:
Please what's this growth on my mom's face, is there any face cream that can remove it...Your suggestions and inputs is highly welcomed and appreciated.
make sure no be skin cancer
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Okobola146: 2:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Village people at work
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by kageba8058: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Hdh

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by elvisco10(m): 3:27am On Jun 10, 2022
No body is saying take her to church! Or pray ....orna done dey get sense ooo for here..let xtend it outside�.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Adaanayo(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Use cuminus oil,D3 organic,Nurisher. All of these products are NRI product. They are Nigeria product. Your face will clear off.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by drlateef: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2022
It might be malignant. Let them go for biopsy in hospital and do histology of the lesion. Very urgent before it starts spreading to distant areas. Or see a dermatologist for more detailed assessment and investigation.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Chartey(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2022
shaggy007:

I believe she should go do a lab test first.

The result of the test will tell him what to get from the pharmacy.

She can't just go to a pharmacy directly.

They need to find out the underlying cause.

Both of you are wrong? Lab to do what there?

The first thing is to see a doctor, not lab or pharmacy. A doctor then may then decide to request for a test relevant to the provisional diagnosis or may not even need a test at all.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Chartey(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2022
remsonik:
Fast. Get honey, Camwood, Cinnamon powder, Carrot powder, oatmeal powder. Mix together. Apply on the face after your work daily for 30 minutes to an hour. Take a shower and shower and go to bed.

In 7 days you will see all this cleared with a glowing skin looking good

You've not made a diagnosis, you're prescribing treatment. What is wrong with her first of all? What's the cause? What are the complications if left untreated? What's the cost - benefit analysis of the treatment?
Are you a magician?

1 Like

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Chartey(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2022
remsonik:
idiot you forgot all this natural products are good for the skin treatment too. Go and do your research on all this items I have listed and it's use on making good quality cosmetic products for your skin.

Go to the hospital if you have a wound and a doctor will even tell you to get original honey and apply on the wound care for it heal fast

There are hundreds of skin conditions with different treatments.

Also there's nothing like "natural". Everything in this world including our bodies are all chemicals and are all from nature.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by funkyjaay: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2022
In my opinion let see a consultant doctor let start from there
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Adaanayo(f): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Use cuminus oil, D3Organic ,Nurisher. All of these are Nigeria products. Within 7dys your face will come to normal
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by shaggy007(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Chartey:

Both of you are wrong? Lab to do what there?

The first thing is to see a doctor, not lab or pharmacy. A doctor then may then decide to request for a test relevant to the provisional diagnosis or may not even need a test at all.

So you're saying it's unnecessary for her to find out what's insider blood?
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by LadyRosa(f): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
I think you should first talk to a good pharmacy first.I don't think is that bad, hopefully a minor swell.

Modified

I still insist you talk to a reputable pharmacist first.All those quoting me talking as if they rush to hospital at every slight ill Health.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
I think you should first talk to a good pharmacy first.I don't think is that bad, hopefully a minor swell.

Modified

I still insist you talk to a reputable pharmacist first.All those quoting me talking as if they rush to hospital at every slight I'll Health.

Delete this rubbish
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by AmVista: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Try using Damatol cream.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by fluffybaby(f): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Was mom bleaching? No insult intended. Cos bleaching can trigger some skin conditions
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by LadyRosa(f): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

Delete this rubbish

No ,I won't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.