Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face (48046 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by lollmaolol(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
I think you should first take to a good pharmacy first.I don't think is that bad, hopefully a minor swell.

Consult a Doctor immediately
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by DSC7: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chopcy29:
Na third breast. Maybe you scattered the main one when you were still a child

Wetin the swell look like??
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Omahleigh(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kiss her on the growth
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by xcelpro: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nothing much to worry about.
Let her not touch it for about 3 days, it will reduce by itself.

But if after this, it keeps increasing, she should visit the hospital ASAP.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by investigator007: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let her visit the dermatologist asap
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Trackstar: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ayijwbe6:
P
rule 19 Celestine Nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Emma2Seconds: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Use aboniki balm 7 bottles come back and thank me later
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by DKM123: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Una get mind o. You mean you allowed her stay home until it reached this stage? Hospital first thing tomorrow morning ni.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by miwe: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omahleigh:
K
Oga rest. I can open 1 million accounts on nairaland anytime, any day. If you like hand yourself. Meanwhile, Im not Celestine, Im the most popular CV/Resumé builder on nairaland. Sorry
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Biafranodogwu55: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Go rub am alabukun balm e go clear
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by InsideLove(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really scary.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by excel101(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
How do we know when you don't want to make it clear.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by excel101(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Axbot55:
X
How much is registration fee.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by excel101(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Registration fee is how much.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Tzar(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please take her to the hospital first. Let them check if it is cancerous. The earliest cancer is caught and cut off the better. If it is not cancerous, then you can do other treatments.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by blacknoir: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Go to a good hospital
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by frozen70(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogarexmas:
Please what's this growth on my mom's face, is there any face cream that can remove it...Your suggestions and inputs is highly welcomed and appreciated.

I think it's a stubborn pimples that refuse to go and refuses to grow
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by orlaglobal234: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
The picture is not clear may be you will try and repost the picture for permanent solution
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
remsonik:
Fast. Get honey, Camwood, Cinnamon powder, Carrot powder, oatmeal powder. Mix together. Apply on the face after your work daily for 30 minutes to an hour. Take a shower and shower and go to bed.

In 7 days you will see all this cleared with a glowing skin looking good

You forget pepper, white onion, lettuce, green peas, cabbage, liver and vegetable oil...
You for kuku tell us say you wan cook fried rice na.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by madgoat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogarexmas:
Please what's this growth on my mom's face, is there any face cream that can remove it...Your suggestions and inputs is highly welcomed and appreciated.

What aso ebi have you picked for the funeral?
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by AgentGoat: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's not harmful. Leave it alone. It's very likely an acne.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Chopcy29: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
DSC7:

Wetin the swell look like??

It looks nipple. When a breast wants to grow it start from nipple first, so that picture looks like nipple
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by harmony75: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Go to dermatologists if you're in Lagos go to Yaba hospital to see a dermatologists.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ohh, that sad, its probably a cyst. Seek further opinion of a dermatologist or maybe test for cancer ( probably not cancer).

Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by Chomsky1967(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogarexmas:
Looks like a very old blackhead. Find videos of pimple poppers to get what I mean. I may be 100% wrong, do not take my word for it.
Re: A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face by remsonik(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Buddha3:

You forget pepper, white onion, lettuce, green peas, cabbage, liver and vegetable oil...
You for kuku tell us say you wan cook fried rice na.
idiot you forgot all this natural products are good for the skin treatment too. Go and do your research on all this items I have listed and it's use on making good quality cosmetic products for your skin.

Go to the hospital if you have a wound and a doctor will even tell you to get original honey and apply on the wound care for it heal fast

30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker