Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) (48051 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth After Being Rescued From Robbers Yesterday, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by dre11(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2023

Oluwaseun Bolatito and her baby.

Oluwaseun Bolatito, a 30-year-old woman resident in Lagos, gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday, May 7, 2023. She claimed she had been pregnant for six years and some months.

Oluwaseun christened the child “Anuoluwa”, meaning God’s mercy.

Also, Elder Michael Bako, the Founder of Light Evangelical House of God in Oshodi, Lagos, where Oluwaseun worshipped since 2018 after she discovered she had been “pregnant for over a year”, confirmed the development, especially the role he played.

Elder Michael Bako revealed that Oluwaseun started worshipping at his church in 2018.

Authorities report more than 500 pregnancy cases in secondary schools in northeast Benin
He said: “She was pregnant for over six years and was unable to give birth during that period.

“It was the issue that lead her to this church,” he said.

However, Oluwaseun, who said she had been subjected to mockery in her neighbourhood, went into labour on Friday night and was delivered of a baby girl on Saturday at Anu Olu Convalescent Maternity Home in Mafoluku area of Oshodi.

It was learned that when the news of her baby’s birth reached her community, people rushed to the hospital to see for themselves.

However, a medical expert that does not want to be named, told Vanguard that it could be a case of fibroid.

However, the medical personnel advised an examination by a professional to ascertain what really happened.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/30-yr-old-woman-gives-birth-after-6-yr-pregnancy/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by jaeyking(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2023
Did she go to a hospital to ascertain that she was pregnant all this year's??

It could be a case of fibroid.

As long as no medical personal was there to confirm the 6 years pregnancy, I refuse to believe this news

Lastly carrying a pregnancy for 6 years means the child would be equal to a five years old in terms of body physiques when given birth too

Modified
For those quoting me, I said a medical staff should ascertain what she claims to make this news very genuine because 6 years is kinda too long, I have seen 11 months even 14 but 72 months is quite unbelievable.

Well we always hope not to fall victims of calamities

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by madridguy(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to her.

9 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by madridguy(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2023
Brother, many things pass as you dey read am for news or watch for TV. If you doubt news like this, take your time visit some praying ground with a doctor with his testing kit.

My prayer be say make we just dey ear things like this make e no happen to us and our loved ones.

jaeyking:
Did she go to a hospital to ascertain that she was pregnant all this year's??

It could be a case of fibroid.

As long as no medical personal was there to confirm the 6 years pregnancy, I refuse to believe this news

Lastly carrying a pregnancy for 6 years means the child would be equal to a five years old in terms of body physiques when given birth too

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by jaeyking(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2023
madridguy:
Brother, many things pass as you dey read am for news or watch for TV. If you doubt news like this, take your time visit some praying ground with a doctor with his testing kit.

My prayer be say make we just dey ear things like this make e no happen to us and our loved ones.

When people ascertain say the tin truly happen, nobody go doubt am

Shey you grab, all this year's atleast on doctor for know about the case,

Truly things dey happen, we always pray not to be victim of any calamity

12 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by mymadam(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2023
A classic case of ignorance re: a fibroid growth. QED 🙄

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by madridguy(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2023
You think say such family no go don visit hospitals tire?

jaeyking:

When people ascertain say the tin truly happen, nobody go doubt am

Shey you grab, all this year's atleast on doctor for know about the case,

Truly things dey happen, we always pray not to be victim of any calamity

6 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Mindlog: 9:36am On May 13, 2023
Are there medical records proving she was pregnant in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023?

Such claims is what the Nigerian Medical Association should follow up and do a press release on it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Jennyclay(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2023
So when should we start counting from as the baby's age?
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by taiwotimitt: 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Flick490(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
God Abeg oo. It's fibroid anyway.
She needs to undergo a surgery later.
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
Lies

7 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Lastinglove: 1:56pm On May 13, 2023
6 years and the baby is still looking like an infant? Is she sure she was pregnant all along

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2023
Scam

Pseudocyesis (False pregnancy )
Phantom pregnancy.

I once managed a patient who had this.

Funny thing is their body start having features of pregnancy symptoms.
On Pelvic ultrasound, nothing will be found.

Few that are lucky can then be pregnant during the pseudopregnancy illness and now claim the pregnancy has been for years.

Not: Placenta no fit do beyond 10 months o.
Once there is placenta insufficiency, baby will die if labour isn't active or passively initiated.

Summary, it's a thing of the mind.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by MrBanner(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2023
Flick490:
God Abeg oo
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Hotwest: 1:57pm On May 13, 2023
Eno go pass her pastor wey tell am like that

6 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by olisefom: 1:58pm On May 13, 2023
This Mafoluku Oshodi enh.

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Creamypie(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2023
Lies
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Flick490(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=MrBanner post=123111226][/quote]

What is wrong with you? Why are u always quoting me unnecessarily? Pls go get a life and stop sniffing around me. You're becoming a nuisance. So I shouldn't comment again?

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by doggedfighter(f): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
Ignorance on rampage.

Is that the baby that stayed 6years in the womb ?

Should be in primary 1 now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Flick490(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=MrBanner post=123111226][/quote]

Stop mentioning me pls. Stop. You're getting under my skin
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 2:01pm On May 13, 2023
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by MrBanner(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2023
Flick490:

What is wrong with you? Why are u always quoting me unnecessarily? Pls go get a life and stop sniffing around me. You're becoming a nuisance. So I shouldn't comment again?

Why are you running?

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Dshocker(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2023
The name of the child should be called Pikin

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by MrBanner(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2023
Flick490:

Stop mentioning me pls. Stop. You're getting under my skin

The plan is to stop you from scamming innocent people of their money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Flick490(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2023
MrBanner:

Why are you running?

Running from and to where?
Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by davibid: 2:02pm On May 13, 2023
Trust me, science can’t explain everything.
Sometimes just thank God and move on with your life.
Anyways congratulations to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by descarado: 2:03pm On May 13, 2023
These miracles are synonymous with poor people.
Imagine Dangote's daughter saying she gave birth after 3 yrs pregnancy.
People will ask if she has mental problem and she will be attended to by the best psychiatric doctor immediately but all is excused when a poor man becomes the medical expert and likened to miracle by religious mongers.
Afterall the world is very deep and the spirit controls the physical.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by Jagermeister(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2023
The child is six years old!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) by mrkia(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2023
Serious Does that mean the lady I mean the baby walked out from the womb May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.