Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56329 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is what the op on this thread rightfully pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/7162750/why-nigerians-feel-se-isnt

When I went through his thread I couldn't agree more with him, if Igbo are 5%, dot in the circle, irrelevant, why not leave us alone to vote for our choice? Why do they keep frustrating us if we aren't relevant.

I see Peter Obi getting 8 million votes next year.

This I have seen.
false prophet my man!aseeeeeee!make Igbo face those yorrobanza thugs! Na mouth Dem get! Beat sh1t comot their body angry. Tinubu will never be president! Never!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Arielle: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why must there be a phased closure? Private business owners can decide when to open or close their shops. Please register and get your PVC and lets show these recycled criminals that the country is ours. Anyone who tries to disenfranchise Nigerians should be resisted. The rubbish of 2019 must not happen. Vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Stop telling lies, oyo had zero contact with the sea.
Soon enough you will rename the Bight of Benin into "Bight of oyo". People don't trust you yoruba because you like too much.

It would be amazing if an ignorant and fanatical yoruba lying biggot could actually "school" me.

From Badagry through Seme border to and Including Porto Novo in Benin Republic was the Alaafin of Oyo's Territory which the Oyo Army Seized from the King of Dahomey in War in the Late 17th Century after he rebelled against Oyo Rule

Read Slowly

sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

From Badagry through Seme border to and Including Porto Novo in Benin Republic was the Alaafin of Oyo's Territory which the Oyo Army Seized from the King of Dahomey in War in the Late 17th Century after he rebelled against Oyo Rule

Read Slowly

sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos
The document which you are quoting doesn't make your claim. Also the person writing the document is not a witness to the story which he is telling. Indeed his story is supposed to have taken place 300 years prior to the "governor" writing about it.
Also as usual with frauds like you, you didn't post a link to the document in full, this makes it impossible to cross check the document and to have some context.
So your attempt at rewriting history is a failure, 100%.

I really don't understand you, I have posted precolonial maps and texts which say very clearly that Lagos was part of Benin, you saw those documents, yet you keep trying to "prove" the opposite...
Your brain is broken my friend...accept reality and then move on with your life. Stop trying to rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by maestroferddi: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?
You are talking like a fool....

Alaba Intl Market is over 90% Igbo populated.

The Igbos must vote and you know what that means...
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

The document which you are quoting doesn't make your claim. Also the person writing the document is not a witness to the story which he is telling. Indeed his story is supposed to have taken place 300 years prior to the "governor" writing about it.
Also as usual with frauds like you, you didn't post a link to the document in full, this makes it impossible to cross check the document and to have some context.
So your attempt at rewriting history is a failure, 100%.

When the British Arrived Badagry ,Seme border , Porto Novo were all under the Alaafin of Oyo

The British were Authentic Withnesses
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by JBoss25(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shame
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

When the British Arrived Badagry ,Seme border Porto Novo were all under the Alaafin of Oyo

The British were Authentic Withnesses

Where is proof ?
I have already proven your claim to be false since all precolonial documents show Lagos as part of Benin. But you keep claiming the opposite with no proof. (There can't be proof for the opposite of an already proven sentence).
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Where is proof ?
I have already proven your claim to be false since all precolonial documents show Lagos as part of Benin. But you keep claiming the opposite with no proof. (There can't be proof for the opposite of an already proven sentence).

Go and ask the Indigenes of Badagry to Porto Novo if the Alaafin was not their Sovereign overlord when the British Arrived

the Oba of Porto Novo is still the lineage of the one that the Alaafin of Oyo installed

Lagos is Aworiland and Yoruba

Please don't let me School you
All of Lagos mainland and Iddo Island was militarily under the Egba of Abeokuta

When you see the Awori give them full respect they own Lagos
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Cj4charles(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggiddiootts would do well by relocating their PVC to the yeast so that their votes can truly count

You can't be in Lagos and be working against the interest of Yorubas.

Northerners always go back home to vote. Smart people. cool
is like you want Igbos to run up on you guys abi? We will not only chase you guys to benin republic like Fulani did but also erase you guys name from the surface of this country
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OriOko88(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Lagos will always be home to all Nigerians. It has transcended being owned by any one tribe into a cosmopolitan city.

You're just a slave in love with his chains!
I guess youre referring to your fore fathers who do not know their roots other than scanvaging and migrating from one place to another searching for crumbs to feed on.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin cheesy

Yorubas must think "bowing down" is a way of respect. That was how Afonja, your forefather, bowed to Alafin and sold him behind. I'd rather move with a person that tells me the truth than with a backstabber who pretends to have respect in my presence and does otherwise behind me. This, unfortunately, is the trait of the Yorubas.

As for Cowardice an Bravery, I can only laugh. It's an aberration to put "Yoruba" and "Bravery" in the same statement. A land that produces weeping generals? At least Ojukwu and his people fought Nigeria, the British and others for 3 years. Your Yoruba nation agitation ended with your Igboho turning into a cat just to escape. The Fulanis used your people for target practice.

Lastly, can you please remind me whose parents ran to IDP camps in Benin Republic and have failed to return? grin

Savage cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Go and ask the Indigenes of Badagry to Porto Novo if the Alaafin was not their Sovereign overlord

the Oba of Porto Novo is still the lineage of the one that the Alaafin of Oyo installed
So you mean they've got magical powers to do some time traveling ?
Look, you are trying to solve a problem which I have already solved. You can't tell me how to solve it, indeed I have solved it, you haven't.
Once again, I have proven to you with eye-witness written documents that Lagos is part of Benin. You just refuse to accept reality and for years you keep trying to prove your dogma which I have already disproven.

Now you also want to talk about the yoruba fairytale of oyo conquering Dahomey... You yoruba...you guys have a desease: compulsive lying.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Also one thing: the ijo were also called "oyos" by some Europeans.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

So you mean they've got magical powers to do some time traveling ?
Look, you are trying to solve a problem which I have already solved. You can't tell me how to solve it, indeed I have solved it, you haven't.
Once again, I have proven to you with eye-witness written documents that Lagos is part of Benin. You just refuse to accept reality and for years you keep trying to prove your dogma which I have already disproven.

Now you also want to talk about the yoruba fairytale of oyo conquering Dahomey... You yoruba...you guys have a desease: compulsive lying.

Go and look for any Fon Person and ask them if the Alaafin of Oyo didn't Rule over the Kingdom of Dahomey

That is why over 90% of today's Lagos was under Awolowo's Western Region with the western Region Capital at Ikeja
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Savage cheesy cheesy grin

No mind the guy. Him just provoke me.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
christistruth01:

That is why over 90% of today's Lagos was under Awolowo's Western Region
?? Bendel was also part of the western region, so wtf is your point ?
Man, you are trying to prove an already disproven sentence.
This is just madness. At some point I have to stop replying you. In 70 years time, you will still be in the same position as right now, trying to prove a false statement.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok, I have replied you enough, see you in ten years, crazy yarib.a fanatic.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:

?? Bendel was also part of the western region, so wtf is your point ?
Man, you are trying to prove an already disproven sentence.
This is just madness. At some point I have to stop replying you. In 70 years time, you will still be in the same position as right now, trying to prove a false statement.

That Lagos is Yorubaland is beyond dispute I am only indulging you , the matter was settled over 600 years ago when the Awori Yoruba took possession of Lagos as their ancestral Land
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
I guess everybody can see that christistruth01 is delusional. I don't need to reply him anymore.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by christistruth01: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ghostwon81:
I guess everybody can see that christistruth01 is delusional. I don't need to reply him anymore.

Alfred Moloney the British Colonial Governor of Lagos already told you that Lagos is Yorubaland

Oba of Lagos has already told you he is a Yoruba Monarch and Akiolu is a Yoruba name his paternal lineage is even Ijesha

Just make sure you always pay your Land rent in full and on time and you will not have Problem with the Yoruba owners of Lagos

Also respect your hosts and don't insult them
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Send them back to Biafraland.
They should be voting in Biafraland not in Lagos.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adek15:

So it's only Igbo vote that will make Obi president? You people are making some of us who have decided to vote Obi to seriously have a rethink about it.

You shouldn’t, just ask yourself if it’s fair for them to stop people that they know wants to vote OBI from taking their PVC?

Put yourself in their shoes, imagine that you’re at east and wanted to go take your PVC and boys at east stopped you from taking your PVC just because they feels that you’re going to use it to vote someone from your tribe

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by MosheDayan: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Validated:
Igbos need to get guns ready as was done in Kano then. Any fim, you kill one, the rest will run into Osun caves. I know them. Years back when I was building, that was how about 40 of them gathered and stopped work on site. I immediately called the Area Commander, who sent his team. Once those one shot one bullet into the air, all of them vanished.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nosaghae(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

Stop asking unreasonable question, Igbo traders have union in Alaba, they made an announcement that they'll shut down their Shops to go and register for their PVC, only for them to be attacked in the process. Yoruba traders didn't close their Shops in Alaba, If you are not in Alaba Stop asking unreasonable question
Why u dey waste your time answering that idiot?
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by luluman: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Discovery4today:
Igbos needs to open their eyes
And go back home
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by luluman: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is what the op on this thread rightfully pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/7162750/why-nigerians-feel-se-isnt

When I went through his thread I couldn't agree more with him, if Igbo are 5%, dot in the circle, irrelevant, why not leave us alone to vote for our choice? Why do they keep frustrating us if we aren't relevant.

I see Peter Obi getting 8 million votes next year.

This I have seen.
Why not carry your relevance go village? Face Oluomo thugs & risk your life.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Inosky: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2022
This is unfair. Give Igbos a level playing ground, you don't want to; allow them go their separate ways, you refused. I hope the world is watching. It will never be well with you and your children that support you.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Dopenigga(m): 1:11am On Jun 10, 2022
ismhab:

"In 2003 presidential election, Obasanjo scored 466,866 votes in Anambra, against Odumegwu Ojukwu’s 279,378 votes. In total, Obj got 24,456,140, Buhari polled 12,710,022, while Ojukwu scored 1, 297,445 votes.

Are you saying Peter Obi is more revered and popular than Ojukwu?"
leave that one. We are talking of now. No candidate is better than Peter Obi currently. For this reason, I will fight till last sweat to make sure he wins.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Freebills12: 2:01am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
helinues:

So the Igbo's in Alaba wrote Igbo on their foreheads, cos just wondering how they are easily recognized

Stop supporting evil, those who went to collect their PVC which is their right should not be attacked whether Igbo or Fulani.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Freebills12: 2:08am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Opolopoopolonio:
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggiddiootts would do well by relocating their PVC to the yeast so that their votes can truly count

You can't be in Lagos and be working against the interest of Yorubas.

Northerners always go back home to vote. Smart people. cool

This is most silly comments I have ever seen. Are you a human being? You mean you should dictate to a free citizen where and whom to vote? They should kill all Yurobas living in any foreign land, for thinking in a particular way which is different from that of host state or country they are. You are just a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.